Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To close to call picking the right date

Annie122607

I'm curious or I have 9 lives or lucky maybe some one could answer , I I had an anersyum dr said pick a day I did day after Christmas 122607 anersyum burst on table, Not only that the way it was found was by a dr who only had my head left to check medically no reason for her to, if she hadn't in one month and the correct day I would be dead,

I actually was very calm that day going into surgery which in its self is weird , having brain surgery you should be showing some emotions then a few months later I was hit by ball lighting in my cellar, I saw floating silver arching something floating it went across my foot up my arm across my chest and threw out my other arm,

I've had to many physically things wrong with me in such a short period of time, 11 surgeries on my fingers in 2 years with osteoarthritis which deteriorating my body?

Does some one want me around for some reason. ? Why so many close calls? I wonder if ankhs any ideas fate ? Or did someone look out for me? Or did I subconsciously know something,?

Yes I do get feeling when things just right.

Thanks new to this site it great.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annie122607

• Shadow_Masta

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that you are not meant ti die yet. Maybe it is fate. Even deeper, maybe you were in such a state of mind that you prevented your own death. What were you thinking about when you went in for surgery? Were you thinking about the risk of dying or were you thinking about living and how great it would be to survive? What was going through you mind at the time? (Your answer will allow me to elaborate)