Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

big foot bashers be gone

polarty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saint seiya

• Talon

• man_in_mudboots

• mypaddedroom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it is illegal to shoot them, it would probably be as a precaution. That and the likelihood of shooting some guy in a suit. That wouldn't prove that they exist.

thumbsup.gif

You might be a tad bit more believable if you could spell properly. Just a thought.

As for that picture...I don't think it could possibly look more fake.

That's pretty much thought today to be a well know species of monkey (Forget which one, spider monkey I think.). thumbsup.gif

how do u x plain some 1 rippin a * tralier appart and throwin roks as fare as u coud shoot

Well, whoever said that could have made it up! rolleyes.gif And please, no swearing. wink2.gif

that picture you have there is DeLoy's ape, which has been proven as a fake. as for sasquatches throwing around rocks and such, youre assuming that those are genuine accounts to begin with, let me remind you that people are still capable of making up stories that never happened and pass them off as real. as to the law, there are a truly awe-inspiring number of totally pointless laws out there, made mostly if just in case somebody does actually see a sasquatch, it prooves nothing. thats like the church saying the earth was flat along time ago, and offering it as its own proof. and, last, i fear ill never be able to take you seriously when you refer to that creature with such a laughable and ludicrous name as 'big foot'.

Edited by man_in_mudboots

And for last time I checked peple are always telling that big foot is big.And that one in the picture is very skinny. And also why did the guy that took the picture did'nt capture it.

thats your opinion, but still, a law existing, a few fantastic reports, a well-known hoax photograph, and a ridiculous name still dont add up to proof.

I really don't believe big foot exists. I mean theres like being a lot of cases but no one seems to catch one.Also if they exists theres have to be more than one I think by now will be able to catch oneand nobody has.

thats your opinion, but still, a law existing, a few fantastic reports, a well-known hoax photograph, and a ridiculous name still dont add up to proof.

What about the DNA evidence, the thousands of sigtings, and the Paterson photage has never been proven to be fake. And as for having a redicious name, that barely adds up to it being fake.

hmm,the paterson film was blurry in the right spots.Also again there was a big foot in front of them.instead of following it. Or one of them go for someone so they can capture it while the other one was filming.After there were two people that were there right? And some of us will need to see a body alive or dead,than some big foot tracks.

If bigfoot is real and somone shoots at them I must say one thing they better have a damn big gun! Or be able to run like hell! laugh.gif

Edit; removed offensive text.

Did you skip your medication this morning sparky? Is the tourette's getting out of control?

Perhaps decaf and a dictionary are in order for you. Why don't you run along and play until you learn to interact with others without resorting to imbecilic language to express your "thoughts" on a matter.

Edited by Magikman

I recommend a rifle chambered in .45-70 loaded with at least 405 grain bullets to bring down a bigfoot.

Since it's illegal to shoot them and all, don't ask me how I arrived at that recommendation. lol

I recommend a rifle chambered in .45-70 loaded with at least 405 grain bullets to bring down a bigfoot.

Since it's illegal to shoot them and all, don't ask me how I arrived at that recommendation. lol

257372[/snapback]

I think you know your guns by looking at your avatar.

Also again there was a big foot in front of them.instead of following it.

They did, but it was a good distance away, by the time they got to the forest it was gone.

Or one of them go for someone so they can capture it while the other one was filming.

Capture it? With what, barring their gun all they had camping gear.

After there were two people that were there right?

They were actively searching for it, that why they were there at the time.

And some of us will need to see a body alive or dead,than some big foot tracks.

That what science has always said even though they admit the DNA and dug samples are from an unknown species of animal.

Anyway, the paterson film might be fake, however is has never been proven to be. And Bigfoot has been reported for the last 300 years, it did not just appear with Paterson.

That what science has always said even though they admit the DNA and dug samples are from an unknown species of animal.

No, not quite. What has been said is that the evidence is inconclusive. That does not mean it is from an unknown animal. It simply means that we are unable to tell where it comes from. It could be from a cocker spaniel, for all we know.

As for the Patterson film, I'm afraid the author suffers from an incredible credibility gap. Remember, this was a man who was arrested for stealing the camera that he used to videotape the creature. This was a man known for his cons (not light-hearted pranks, but actual, honest-to-goodness cons and scams aimed at relieving people of their hard-earned money). This was a man who knew full well that he could make money from this film (although I suspect that he underestimated the gullibility of the general public).

If a man is a known liar, in debt, with prior criminal record, you should be cautious if he suddenly claims that he decided to go look for Bigfoot, and hey! what a koinki-dink, he just managed to find one, and he's got the footage to prove it. Expect a request for funding soon afterwards.

Plus if you remember Talon the supposed big foot was walking very slow and from I can see from the video they were pretty close to it.

There has been a few rude people posting here huh...I just noticed that!

257334[/snapback]

That's why there is a 'report this post' button. It would be greatly appreciated if you would make use of this function to help us quickly identify and resolve problems caused by unruly and immature posters. Our efficiency is only as good as the support we recieve from our members. thumbsup.gif

MM

Plus if you remember Talon the supposed big foot was walking very slow and from I can see from the video they were pretty close to it.

Looked pretty fast to me

As for the Paterson film, lets look at the facts from this completely... unbiased ... site thumbsup.gif

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_FAQ.asp?id=751

Edited by Talon S.