Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SeaApe

BobaFett

For all you who know the story of Steller and his seaApe, what in the world do you think it was? my money goes to mutant dolphin.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_halo

• BurnSide

• Talon

• JennRose

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. seaApe.. like a landShark right?

I missed the story, but... sea ape reminded me of sea cow, or manatee. Those are really wierd looking up close.

The Tremors movie was orginally called LandShark... then they realised that names sucked laugh.gif

ive never heard of it. do you have a link, or could you maybe sum it up? or something?

Well there is a theroy that Humans evolved from SeaAps (well more like APes that swimed allot) Because we are the only Primeate that has sulty tears and has some webbing betweein our fingers.

~Thanato

god imagine if there were sharks that moved through the ground blink.gif

hahahah

my point was landsharks are as plausable as sea apes. one belongs on land, the other in water, neither leave their habitats for the other.

well i can swim, so why can't an ape adapt to swimming?, could be posible, only mammals afterall, just like whales and dolphins...maybe people thought sea apes have been mistaken for mermaids in the past or something....

cool.gif

You have to learn how to swim. I guess apes aren't smart enough to learn.

well maybe they learnt, some animals can swim instinctively, so if sea apes are real they would just be able to swim..ok i don't know what i'm on about now...

whats this topic about again?, anyone got any photos?

cool.gif

Well if an ape learned to swim in the sea.. well, it would be an ape, swimming. laugh.gif

yup a sea ape, its in the sea, therefore it a sea ape original.gif

What in the world would salty tears have to do with us being sea creatures? The webbed fingers..eh, I can kind of understand that, but salty tears?

And it isn't generally considered a fact that cetaceans (dophins and whales and such) were once land dwellars? I guess that apes could have gotten the same idea.

What in the world would salty tears have to do with us being sea creatures?  The webbed fingers..eh, I can kind of understand that, but salty tears?

And it isn't generally considered a fact that cetaceans (dophins and whales and such) were once land dwellars?  I guess that apes could have gotten the same idea.

294248[/snapback]

i agree, well with the last bit original.gif

I'm sorry, I guess I should have quoted Thanato with the first part I wrote. tongue.gif But I just don't get how us being the only primates with salty tears has anything to do with coming from the sea.

human infants can swim instinctively, if you drop a baby in the water it will swim, not very well, but they still swim original.gif

p.s. i have NOT tried this tongue.gif