Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Personal Favourites

Harriet The Ripperologist

Are there any conspiracy theories that hold a special place in your heart? Any personal favourites? Just out of curiosity, to see if there are some new ones on the scene or if the old classics are still in vogue.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adrenochromevortex

• arglebargle

• NecroWanderer

• maca02

Well, three that I've always had a soft spot for are:

"The Jack the Ripper Conspiracy" where supposedly, there was a Royal cover-up of the killer's identity because they were either a member of the Royal Family, or part of the Royal Household Staff- with the Royal Physician being put forth as a suspect.

"The Lincoln Conspiracy" where, similar to the theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was a dupe, John Wilkes Booth was a dupe for the assassination of Lincoln. I've got about book about it somewhere- and it was a movie at one time too.

"The Roswell Conspiracy" where there was coverup regarding a crashed extraterrestrial vessel, and pilots.

I love the Roswell Conspiracy, just the fact the government keeps changing its story.

Area 51 as well, it has a lot of legal conspiracies rather than just aliens. The government at first didn't even acknowledge its existence.

Are there any conspiracy theories that hold a special place in your heart? Any personal favourites? Just out of curiosity, to see if there are some new ones on the scene or if the old classics are still in vogue.

pretty much anything from David Icke (google him) is hilarious, esp the british royal family being shape shifting lizards

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Gulf of Aden Stargate theory, because even though I think it is about as likely as someone inventing a wind powered fan and expects it to be useful, it is still a fascinating thought.

Kennedy Assassination theory - because I do think there is some truth to the idea that at the very least, Oswald did not act alone.

Those are my two favourite conspiracy theories, though there are other views and ideas way out on the fringes and then some, which interests me deeply, such as the theory that some of nikola teslas patents were stolen by the CIA the night he died, or that what we call god might be alien life, and so on.

Yeah shapeshifting lizards and reptillian bloodlines are always funny

Vatican owning the world

pagan/christianity merge

satanic leaders in every orifice of government

cia assassinating leaders

cia starting the acid wave and free love movement

kennedy assassination for vietnam road

bird flu/concentration camps/industrial militrary complex

the people who speak of peace dying violently

The Gulf of Aden Stargate theory, because even though I think it is about as likely as someone inventing a wind powered fan and expects it to be useful, it is still a fascinating thought.

Kennedy Assassination theory - because I do think there is some truth to the idea that at the very least, Oswald did not act alone.

Those are my two favourite conspiracy theories, though there are other views and ideas way out on the fringes and then some, which interests me deeply, such as the theory that some of nikola teslas patents were stolen by the CIA the night he died, or that what we call god might be alien life, and so on.

Snap, I was gonna go for Aden Stargate aswell, just because it is one of the more outrageous theoires out there.

I am also pretty fond of the Hemp conspiracy, Mk Ultra, Parsons' Babalon working but my favourite would have to be the theory that Hitler did not die in the bunker and escaped to Antartica or South America.

The TWA 800 theory has always bothered me. Did a Navy missile hit that plane or not?

Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana also have some strange mysteries surrounding their deaths.

For my 400th post, might I suggest the Frankfurt school -> commie professors -> social Marxism -> political correctness conspiracy theory.

gender is a social construct. Hmm mmm, sure it is.