Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A nice message from me!

ambyglam

Whether u won or lost or were never mentioned it does not truely matter, because each member is as good as any other!

last week i got caught up in the whole voting thing and then it suddenly occurred to me that there are so many people who did not even get mentioned, maybe they only post once in a while, maybe they only post once a year, but this does not make them any less of a member than the forty posts a day members!

there was an avatar which i loved that never got a mention, one with a wee funny man wobbling his head, and the caption below read 'be like this guy', i dont know the username so i could not nominate them, however it made me think that there are many members here who get overlooked, so from everyone who was nominated, if it were not for u guys the forum would be empty!

keep up the good posts people and keep UM a great place to be!!

ph34r.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Halo_Jones

• Fenris

• Snowbaby

thumbsup.gif Well said thumbsup.gif !!!!

*raises her pint of vodka* HERE HERE amby!!! U guys are all great (specially me hehe)

Well said Amby thumbsup.gif

The awards are basically just a bit of fun, and are not meant to be taken seriously. Don't worry if you didn't get nominated for anything, and besides, there's always next year. wink2.gif

Awwwwww Amby....

I VOTE AMBY FOR THE MOST THOUGHTFUL MEMBER!

wub.gif

Dont worry saru, i think we all knew it was a bit of fun, and I for one, am glad we did that! It was nice! There arent winners and losers, but it is nice to get a bit of recognition, and thanks now and again. Even if one does get voted for worst avatar *changed it since* LOL

I enjoyed it all anyways!! wub.gifgrin2.gif

Awwwwww Amby....

I VOTE AMBY FOR THE MOST THOUGHTFUL MEMBER!

wub.gif

Hey maybe we should have another UM awards but with different categories this time since this one is finished (since it was fun)...eg. like most thoughtful member tongue.gif etc...

Btw Amby well said thumbsup.gif

Right on. Everyone had fun, nobody got hurt, I'd say it's been a big success so far.

WHat happened to the HOTTEST CHICK category?????????????

*Shoots Amby for being overly fluffy* wink2.gifwhistling2.gifdevil.gif

*Shoots Amby for being overly fluffy*  wink2.gif  whistling2.gif  devil.gif

<puts Fenris in a 'snap cup full of warm fuzzies>

yey

anyway it was not overly fluffy, it was decent, so Saruman said anyway!

ph34r.gif

Edited by ambyglam1

WHat happened to the HOTTEST CHICK category?????????????

It was decided that , my radient bueaty made it near on impossible for any one else to even think about entering ...... Atleast I think that's what was said . dontgetit.gif

Amby, it was a lovely idea ....wether I'm refering to the thread, or the snap cup is up to you ... ph34r.gif

Kismit Posted on Jun 12 2004, 10:29 PM

It was decided that , my radient bueaty made it near on impossible for any one else to even think about entering ...... Atleast I think that's what was said .

Ahhhh your memory is faulty I thought you and Halo.. were sharing it...

* Hahahaha you thought I was going to say me.... ohmy.gif

No, no, Celti , I'm sure Halo said something like " Kismits bueaty doth shine brighter than the morning sun of spring , I couldn't possibly enter ...."

I think ....or maybe she said "Kismit your a silly git ", my memory is a tad off sometimes . whistling2.gif

Whether u won or lost or were never mentioned it does not truely matter, because each member is as good as any other!

last week i got caught up in the whole voting thing and then it suddenly occurred to me that there are so many people who did not even get mentioned, maybe they only post once in a while, maybe they only post once a year, but this does not make them any less of a member than the forty posts a day members!

there was an avatar which i loved that never got a mention, one with a wee funny man wobbling his head, and the caption below read 'be like this guy', i dont know the username so i could not nominate them, however it made me think that there are many members here who get overlooked, so from everyone who was nominated, if it were not for u guys the forum would be empty!

keep up the good posts people and keep UM a great place to be!!

ph34r.gif

thank you i feel special now! grin2.gif

* Hahahaha you thought I was going to say me.... ohmy.gif

Thats only because they limited it to mear humans.... acknowledging that Elfies have an obvious unfair advantage which they couldn't compeate against wink2.gif

Heheheh ooooh look, I just caused her ears to go pink again!devil.gif

Fenris Posted on Jun 13 2004, 08:03 AM

Thats only because they limited it to mear humans.... acknowledging that Elfies have an obvious unfair advantage which they couldn't compeate against

Heheheh ooooh look, I just caused her ears to go pink again!

Ohhhhhhh I didn't notice this til now.... you.. you... furry fiend you!

* pulls hair over ears, walks away muttering about getting involved with big bad wolfie type horrors!

Kismit Posted on Jun 13 2004, 01:03 AM

No, no, Celti , I'm sure Halo said something like " Kismits bueaty doth shine brighter than the morning sun of spring , I couldn't possibly enter ...."

I think ....or maybe she said "Kismit your a silly git ", my memory is a tad off sometimes . 

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif OOOooohhh Kismit..thou art as funny as piles appearing on a cycling holiday! tongue.gif

Halo_Jones Posted on Jun 15 2004, 12:51 PM

Kismit Posted on Jun 13 2004, 01:03 AM

I think ....or maybe she said "Kismit your a silly git ", my memory is a tad off sometimes . 

OOOooohhh Kismit..thou art as funny as piles appearing on a cycling holiday! 

Nope she did say "Kismit you are a silli git" whistling2.gif She calls me a silly git all the time you know w00t.gifwhistling2.gifthumbsup.gifdevil.gif

Nope I actually call you ...SPPPPPPAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

all the time. grin2.giflaugh.gif

tongue.gif Ahhhhh yes Fliddy so you do thumbsup.gifwhistling2.gif

Edited by Celti

Girls! Can we please stay on topic.....................................

...........before someone closes this most important thread blink.gif

trying to remember what said topic was

...oh yes, glitzy, glamby, feel goodisms tongue.gif Nevermind....please carry on cool.gif

<lol> at joc... didn't realise there was a Topic laugh.gif

I can really feel the love wub.gif on this thread...

..And it burns my soul like acid, please stop! scared.gif

Awwwww why?

Any way Fenris and Halo started it... happy.gifohmy.gifthumbsup.gif