Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you rather?

Wolfpower

Hiya Guys

I am sure every one knows this game, What would you rather.

But for anyone who doesen't know it I explain it quickly.

It goes like this:

One poster starts and ask: "What would you rather, would you rather eat a raw fish or lick peanut butter of the street"

The next poster chooses which one and asked a next question, Like: "I would rather eat raw fish" "what would you rather..." etc etc etc It continues like that.:P

O-K would u rather get eaten by a Tiger or get killed by ants?

B) B)

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpower

• nativechick1989

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Echo J.

tiger.

would you rather drink a bottle of hot sauce or eat a bottle of salt.

Edited by Aim4TheHead

Lost at sea...

What would you rather Drink milk with ketchup or eat a slug... (slugs are actually good for ya :gun: )

Eat a slug

Would you rather be caught in public with your fly obviously open/skirt hiked wrong... Or a piece of toilet paper stuck to you in post bathroom location? Like the back of your drawers, not the heel of your shoe :)

U would seriously eat a slug? I should probably take u as a role model...

That's a tricky one... I would want any of em the list bit more or less but O-K.....

hmmmm...er...Yeah OK I would rather the first option....I think....

OK would u rather jump from a story building into a 2 meter deep pool or run naked through a hail storm?

U would seriously eat a slug? I should probably take u as a role model...

That's a tricky one... I would want any of em the list bit more or less but O-K.....

hmmmm...er...Yeah OK I would rather the first option....I think....

OK would u rather jump from a story building into a 2 meter deep pool or run naked through a hail storm?

Yep, would take a slug down like a shot.. Had milk and ketchup combo... It was a revolting experiment I had to try...

Oh... the number for story is gone... but, meh, run nakie in a hail storm.. been there, done that.

Would you rather try to hold on during a tornado, or be exposed to a lightning storm under a tower, like radio, or a newer wind turbine?

lighting since I'm weak and would get taken in the tornado :lol:

eating a handful of dirt with some bugs in it or eating 5 live spiders :unsure:

lighting since I'm weak and would get taken in the tornado :lol:

eating a handful of dirt with some bugs in it or eating 5 live spiders :unsure:

I suppose it would depend on what bugs and spiders!

But a handful of dirt, with some ants, no prob. Even a couple worms or pillbugs. (What can I say? I was gross/brave as a kid) Live daddy long legs vs millipedes or earwigs.. I'll take the spiders.

Sorry, best decision I can do...

swallowing a live goldfish or taking the shot/min challenge. Lets say 15/15.

Well i'd really ought to take u as a role model I don't ever think I would be able to eat a slug or bugs...

I can't even count the times I have drink ketchup with milk or eat a bit of off eggs or milk, but bugs?...

*shudder*

U know I dunno what that shot/mint challenge is but It doesen't sound very bad... But since I don't know I might as well swallow a goldfish (isn't that bad actually... Little wiggly but otherwise nice...)

OK would u rather Eat an rotten egg or put ur hand in a trap?...

Well i'd really ought to take u as a role model I don't ever think I would be able to eat a slug or bugs...

I can't even count the times I have drink ketchup with milk or eat a bit of off eggs or milk, but bugs?...

*shudder*

U know I dunno what that shot/mint challenge is but It doesen't sound very bad... But since I don't know I might as well swallow a goldfish (isn't that bad actually... Little wiggly but otherwise nice...)

OK would u rather Eat an rotten egg or put ur hand in a trap?...

a shot/min challenge is taking a shot per min for the length of the challenge.. 15/15 is 15 shots in 15 minutes. Smart for taking the fish option, they don't wiggle long and don't leave a hangover :)

Hmmm... put my hand in the trap... You can get serious food poisoning from a rotten egg!

Say you got a little get away time... Would you rather take a road trip, or go camping at a local park? (the camping kind, not playground on the corner kind)

a shot/min challenge is taking a shot per min for the length of the challenge.. 15/15 is 15 shots in 15 minutes. Smart for taking the fish option, they don't wiggle long and don't leave a hangover :)

Hmmm... put my hand in the trap... You can get serious food poisoning from a rotten egg!

Say you got a little get away time... Would you rather take a road trip, or go camping at a local park? (the camping kind, not playground on the corner kind)

Would rather take a road trip

If you found yourself alone in the woods, would you rather keep trekking onwards in the hope of finding a road/house, or curl up under a a tree and wait for dawn?

Would rather take a road trip

If you found yourself alone in the woods, would you rather keep trekking onwards in the hope of finding a road/house, or curl up under a a tree and wait for dawn?

As long as no crazy murderer or monster was after me.. Curl up and wait for dawn.

Would you rather your birthday is celebrated with a big party, or a quiet dinner?

Would rather not clebrate it at all, but if I have to choose, then a quiet dinner.

If you could choose between curling up by a hot roaring open fire, or be wrapped in a rug outdoors under the stars, which would you choose?

Edited by Mistydawn

Out in the mountains for sure... Got a nice view and sometimes even a forest so it's both but on a mountain :P

if u could chose would u rather be Killed quick and easy by the mafia...

Or run away ur whole life and get seriously hurt sometimes?

I'd run. Why let the Mafia make an easy kill when I could give them a challenge and force them to try and hunt me down? Plus I'd be able to gear myself up and the The Punisher :P

Would you rather travel back to a period and place in history or into the future?

Out in the mountains for sure... Got a nice view and sometimes even a forest so it's both but on a mountain :P

if u could chose would u rather be Killed quick and easy by the mafia...

Or run away ur whole life and get seriously hurt sometimes?

Mafia involvement.. quick death.. mofo's got all sorts of associations :ph34r:

Say you are a ghost... would you rather haunt the house you died in and you think your only grandchild will probably demolish.. or the graveyard your remains are in and you know will be visited for years to come by hunters?

LMAO OK

I would rather travel back into the history...

And I would rather haunt my old house...I wouldn't be so lonely then...And maybe I'd be able to prevent my grandchild demolishing it :P

Would u rather Live in EVERY SINGLE Way life like some kind of Monkey (Like everything with no clothes have a familie and stuff) Or would u rather stick ur head in a Butt?

I'd take the free and easy lifestyle. Sticking my head up something's butt doesn't sound at all appealing.

Would you like to sail the oceans or would you rather climb up mountains?

Sail the oceans

Would you rather marry a person with model good looks and an empty head , or a plain looking person with humor and intelligence?

Sail the oceans

Would you rather marry a person with model good looks and an empty head , or a plain looking person with humor and intelligence?

Second one. Gotta be able to have some semblance of intelligent conversation. Me marrying someone with an empty head would result in a bloody murder in under 6 months. :ph34r:

Would you rather watch late-night TV shopping non-stop forever or chew your own arm off to escape it?

Second one. Gotta be able to have some semblance of intelligent conversation. Me marrying someone with an empty head would result in a bloody murder in under 6 months. :ph34r:

Would you rather watch late-night TV shopping non-stop forever or chew your own arm off to escape it?

Chew my own arm off and then run to the TV station and beat someone over the head with it.

Would you rather listen to some beginner practicing violin or to a professional working with circular saw?

Chew my own arm off and then run to the TV station and beat someone over the head with it.

Would you rather listen to some beginner practicing violin or to a professional working with circular saw?

professional with a saw...

would you rather watch a sunrise, or a sunset?

professional with a saw...

would you rather watch a sunrise, or a sunset?

A sunset.

Would you rather be stuck in Chilean mine, knowing they know you’re stuck down there, or stuck in the elevator, but no one knows you’re there and the alarm button does nothing?