Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI is real?

~Dreamer~

hey everyone...

Im new here. :D . To all those who are experienced with psi and psi balls, how are u doing it?..i have been trying and all i have progressed through is feeling a weird pulse and tingly feeling through my hands. :no: . I really want to prove to myself that all this psi is real, and i know it is, but just to confirm that im not 'dreaming'.hehe. Do u really see blue or purple wen u make psi balls? Please give some advice.. :cry:

Thankyou~

:lol::tu:

I am really interested in psi.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Megalomania

• Chris_com28

• Stellar

• him76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you browse further in this forum you will find many topics on this matter. :tu:

BUt bUT, ihave tried browsing and it really doesnt help sumtimes, i have tried almost everything that the forums call out. Please any1 who can help !..:D

:( i just tried making a psi ball and all i felt was my hands getting cold~.(near winter) and numbness..is that normal?...i cant see it yet... :( .. is this really real?..

You asked a simple question, so I don't want to get flamed for giving a simple answer.

No, Psi is not real.

If there was it would be recognised by everyone, as it happens it is mostly recognised by teenagers only.

Edited by Mr Ed

There is no emperical evidence for the existence of 'psi balls' anywhere except in the mind of the practioner.

I would suggest that you devote the energy from trying to develop this mythic power to your schoolwork instead.

where did all the believers go?...where did all the people who actually believe in this stuff?...if u dont believe in this stuff then dont make comments!..since this is supposed to be for people who actually want to know more about supernatural phenomena. <_<:tu:

since this is supposed to be for people who actually want to know more about supernatural phenomena.

Actually no it isn't. Not only believers can post here.

It would be nice if the people claiming to make psi-balls would actually post a picture taken of their psi-ball, so we can actually judge if it is for real.

if u dont believe in this stuff then dont make comments!

Why? You asked if its real...

"It would be nice if the people claiming to make psi-balls would actually post a picture taken of their psi-ball, so we can actually judge if it is for real."

I'd be happy to, unfortunately Psi is an energy that is normally below the range of human sight(although skilled psychics can sometimes flare a psi-ball, it's beyond difficult.), and I don't have a Kirlian Camera, with which to photograph energy, nor do I have around $2,000 to purchase a kirlian camera.

"i just tried making a psi ball and all i felt was my hands getting cold~.(near winter) and numbness..is that normal?"

yes and no, psi can be programmed to be cold, but it usually isn't that cold.

Edited by WhiteRaven

i dont usually see my psi-ball, i only visualize it,

This is all the evidence we have. No-one can god damn see, hear, smell or taste their psiballs. They can feel it. This feeling is blood rushing to your fingers. Honestly, I think this is just becoming assimilation.

People join here to learn about TK, then because one person can feel a tingling sensation, they all try, they all feel tingles.

Get over it, I have blood too. :rofl:

Edited by Replacement100

I'd be happy to, unfortunately Psi is an energy that is normally below the range of human sight(although skilled psychics can sometimes flare a psi-ball, it's beyond difficult.), and I don't have a Kirlian Camera, with which to photograph energy, nor do I have around $2,000 to purchase a kirlian camera.

Last time I checked a physics book "Psi" energy did not exist neither did it have a detectable range in which it can be viewed. I am pretty sure that the "skilled psychics" are nothing more than cartoon characters, because none in this world, other than 12 year olds have ever heard or seen of them. As for Kirlian photography, that has been disputed a long time regarding its ability to actually display auras. In fact the method of photography seems to be creating the aura itself depending on various environmental factors.

My advise is stop reading marvel comics and get through your education so you can actually post your beliefs in a more logical manner. :tu:

This is all the evidence we have. No-one can god damn see, hear, smell or taste their psiballs. They can feel it. This feeling is blood rushing to your fingers. Honestly, I think this is just becoming assimilation.

People join here to learn about TK, then because one person can feel a tingling sensation, they all try, they all feel tingles.

Get over it, I have blood too. :rofl:

It's like Carl Sagan's "Invisible, incorporeal, heatless, floating dragon in the garage". :D

sooo u think that psi doesnt exist?..and just made up?..i heard somone people claiming they saw their psi ball... :huh:

A lot of claims are people just trying to get attention. Some claim to make psi balls, some claim to be psychic. Some think they can sit on a street curb and channel chi so that they can have a glowing aura.

Fantastical ideas come from fiction. The type people dream were true, but aren't.

"psi balls" don't even make the tabloids.

Last time I checked a physics book "Psi" energy did not exist neither did it have a detectable range in which it can be viewed.

Oh no, it wasn't in a physics books?! *gasps* that must mean that the great omniscient scientists don't totally believe in it, oh wait, scientists aren't omniscient, are they? and they haven't found all energies that exist, have they? wow, what a shocking revelation for the skeptics. SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!

by the way, the blood thing, I once threw a psi-ball at my dog and it jumped about six feet in the air. I do not believe that is possible using blood. and no, I am not going to post a video because videos prove nothing, I could throw a rock or something and edit out the rock, then you would have a very similar effect. A good skeptic would not believe a video, I think you guys are just desperate to be proven wrong so you can believe in psi.

Edited by WhiteRaven

and no, I am not going to post a video because videos prove nothing, I could throw a rock or something and edit out the rock, then you would have a very similar effect.

Yeah, but 1) Don't throw rocks at animals. 2) At least you'd have put some effort into it. All you're doing now is saying 'I have magical powers, but I can't provide any proof at all.', Which is something very easy to do.

For illustrative purposes:

Red is now Blue.

I can't prove it (For fear of being proven wrong, of course), but I said so, therefore it must be, and if you disagree with me, you're wrong.

See? Do you believe now that Red is Blue? No. And do I believe now that PK is even remotely possible? No. :no:

Stop deluding yourself, please. The gene pool is bad enough already.

Edited by angrycrustacean

Oh no, it wasn't in a physics books?! *gasps* that must mean that the great omniscient scientists don't totally believe in it, oh wait, scientists aren't omniscient, are they? and they haven't found all energies that exist, have they? wow, what a shocking revelation for the skeptics. SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!

So let's just accept all the unbelievable claims just anyone makes!

by the way, the blood thing, I once threw a psi-ball at my dog and it jumped about six feet in the air.

I'm sure you did.

and no, I am not going to post a video because videos prove nothing

I'm sure thats exactly the reason why you wont post a video!

and no, I am not going to post a video because videos prove nothing

Absolutely right there. That is why video evidence is completely useless in court...right...

Edited by Mr Ed

sooo u think that psi doesnt exist?..and just made up?..i heard somone people claiming they saw their psi ball...

People can be convinced to see and believe almos anything. That’s why it’s always good to use a video camera, even if the only person who is going to see it is you or maybe a few close friends. Just look at what Daren Brown can do. He could have people believing anything.

If you are really interested in psi then practice patiently and take everything with a large pinch of salt. I suggest you also try to find objective evidence of your abilities just for you to review personally.

If you plan on changing peoples minds here then I suggest you read up more on more accepted fields of psychology and science, maybe even magic. Though you’ll probably still have to put up with crap by the cynics.

That is why video evidence is completely useless in court...right...

how often have you seen any court take it as undeniable proof? it's used as evidence, yes, but evidence in court is always compared, always checked.

So let's just accept all the unbelievable claims just anyone makes!

gee, nice word-in-mouth-putting there. I'm just saying that all you "skeptics" are not as smart as you think you are, and that you're all very close minded, I'm not telling you to believe everything, just saying that there is more to this than you realize.

I can't prove it (For fear of being proven wrong, of course), but I said so, therefore it must be, and if you disagree with me, you're wrong.

and the putting of words in the mouths of others continues. If you said Red is now blue, that's one person. but thousands of people practise this, which is slightly different then one person claiming that red has changed into blue

I'm sure thats exactly the reason why you wont post a video!

Do you honestly believe I care what you think of me?

:D "Dreamer," I sympathize with your plight. You thought there might be some people on the "Unexplained Mysteries" forum who actually know something. Sadly, that is not the case. Most are vampires, who suck out the life energies of "believers," which they regard as easy prey. Those who know anything keep silent, tired of the constant flame-wars.

Go to the link at the bottom if you want to find genuine Psychical Research. It takes years of study to become knowledgable. There are a half dozen technical monographs and several scientific journals to master. The science of Psychical Research is over 120 years old.

Now, watch the trolls go into a feeding frenzy! But don't expect them to bother reading anything. Who knows if they can actually read?

:ph34r: Cebrakon