Photo

Triangle of Lights in the SkyTwo friends an I were sitting outside tonight (it was dark outside) when I noticed something in the sky. It was a triangl

Posted by StarMountainKid , 07 August 2012 · 448 views

Two friends an I were sitting outside tonight (it was dark outside) when I noticed something in the sky. It was a triangle of lights moving very slowly South to North. I first saw it when it was about in the middle of the sky, but not overhead.

I couldn’t have been an airplane, because it took about two minutes to travel about a third of the way to the horizon, then it began moving slowly toward the East, and finally disappeared out of view. It made no sound.

The lights were like airplane lights. We thought it must have been a helicopter, but at the altitude it appeared to be, we thought we would have heard the usual helicopter sound, if it had been one.

I don’t think it was a triangular UFO, as others have reported seeing. I think it was a helicopter of some sort, thought I’ve never seen aircraft lights like that moving so slowly  before, and without any sound.

I just thought I’d report it here, for what it’s worth.

I've also seen a similar thing before that struck me as really odd. It was static for a long time and seemed as one light, then started to move toward me a long distance, slowly, like a helicopter, but noiseless. It flew directly overhead of me, and I saw as it got closer, it was (I think) 3 lights in a line, and 2 blinking lights where wings would be, I assume, if I saw it in the daytime.

I want to know if there is even technology to have silent helicopters, or can these we see be drones maybe?

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users