Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Angel encounter in Sacramento

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• News Writer
  • 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:06 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
Paul Dale Roberts: By having my cell phone number out in all of my articles, I get some interesting stories and reports. This report comes from Becky Lawrence of Sacramento California. Becky makes claim that on October 12, 2010 she encountered an angel. The angel was 7 feet tall and had wings and a halo. She was unable to make out if it was a female or male. The angel had very pale skin, but looked very strong. The angel was carrying a green crystal triangle. As the angel approached her bedside, the angel placed the triangle object at the foot of her bed. Becky could hear the angel speak to her, the voice went inside her head. The angel says: "I am Mi-soon, you are to witness events, be prepared child." Becky was unable to move, she felt paralyzed, she was completely aware of her surroundings, but was unable to scream, talk or move. She says that she felt like she was frozen in time.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,961 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

Wish she revealed more. I believe they're real, but never expected pilots of all people to come forward. Interesting stuff.

#3    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,627 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

from the story it seems to have been a real angel.,  the angel did not try to touch her.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#4    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

I wonder why they appear to certain people..

#5    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,991 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

View Postdanielost, on 21 April 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

from the story it seems to have been a real angel.,  the angel did not try to touch her.

I am curious why does fact she was not touched add any merit.  I can refer to Luke 8:45-46 where Jesus said:

Who touched me? ... Somebody hath touched me for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

But that was a good thing as the woman who touched him was healed.  Likewise it would seem that to be touched by an Angel
could also be a good or bad thing.

Good, if virtue is sent from the Angel to the recipient.  Bad, if a demon disguised as an Angel were to take virtue.

But neither of those scenarios hold the proof that the angel in this story is real.  All eyes on Sacremento and the next great flood
for that if it happens ...

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#6    Trog

Trog

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

• Life is too short for disagreements.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:51 PM

Angel Skochi mi (coming soon) would appear to be a noisy rock band , they have a short video on you tube , it sounds like the modern noisy music that the younger generation all seem to like .

However , I for one believe that Angels do exist , they used to be called our 'Guardian Angels' but that term doesn't seem to be so fashionable these days and has been replaced by our 'Spirit Guides'.

I know for an absolute fact that I have two 'Spirit Guides' because in a moment of deep anguish I not only saw them but spoke to them .... Every one has at least two Spirit Guides , they are there to offer help and guidance , but you have to ask them for that help and guidance .

The Ark of the Covenant was the sacred chest, overlaid with gold, which occupied the inner sanctum of the temple and symbolised God's covenant with his people.. Covenant= The promises that God made to his people as recorded in the bible. The Ark of the Covenant has never been found .

#7    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

View PostUM-Bot, on 21 April 2011 - 09:06 AM, said:

Paul Dale Roberts: By having my cell phone number out in all of my articles, I get some interesting stories and reports. This report comes from Becky Lawrence of Sacramento California. Becky makes claim that on October 12, 2010 she encountered an angel. The angel was 7 feet tall and had wings and a halo. She was unable to make out if it was a female or male. The angel had very pale skin, but looked very strong. The angel was carrying a green crystal triangle. As the angel approached her bedside, the angel placed the triangle object at the foot of her bed. Becky could hear the angel speak to her, the voice went inside her head. The angel says: "I am Mi-soon, you are to witness events, be prepared child." Becky was unable to move, she felt paralyzed, she was completely aware of her surroundings, but was unable to scream, talk or move. She says that she felt like she was frozen in time.

Angels do exist I guess??? But, if they exist why aren't they here for me???

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#8    Blizno

Blizno

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

• Attack the folly, not the fool.
    Question Everything.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:55 PM

This sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis.

The universe is glorious beyond human comprehension.  Why add spirits and gods?  Just because we don't know how something happened doesn't mean that a god is needed to explain it.

#9    tadpole16

tadpole16

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:46 AM

sounds like an alien in diquise O.o

#10    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,468 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

View PostMcKenna, on 25 April 2011 - 09:09 AM, said:

Angels do exist I guess??? But, if they exist why aren't they here for me???

They are, perhaps one day you will exerience that  :innocent:  

Peace
Mark

Edited by markdohle, 02 May 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#11    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:32 AM

View Postmarkdohle, on 02 May 2011 - 11:46 PM, said:

They are, perhaps one day you will exerience that  :innocent:  

Peace
Mark

Thank you. But, I doubt it.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#12    iluthradanar

iluthradanar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

Don't people see what they're taught as children? I was taught angels had no wings or halos, so if I saw one, wouldn't it have none of these affectations? Angels are aliens and aliens are angels. Maybe both are delusions.

If they give you lined paper, write the other way.

#13    Lcvec

Lcvec

civilized caveman

• 4,551 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

View PostUM-Bot, on 21 April 2011 - 09:06 AM, said:

Sounds exactly like sleep paralysis, something that could also explain the "angel" or hallucination.

#14    fortytwo

fortytwo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

My wife has described a similar apparition she had experienced as a child. She recalls the time aberration as well as the mind comms and made particular reference to the absence of feet, or that the feet were obscured.

More pertinent was the message..to return home and not go on a planned picnic with a neighbouring family. Needless to say she followed the directive. That very day the family were involved in a fatal motor vehicle accident..in those days seat belts were not mandatory. The family were all killed.

#15    Taut

Taut

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 21 April 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

I am curious why does fact she was not touched add any merit.  I can refer to Luke 8:45-46 where Jesus said:

Who touched me? ... Somebody hath touched me for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

But that was a good thing as the woman who touched him was healed.  Likewise it would seem that to be touched by an Angel
could also be a good or bad thing.

Good, if virtue is sent from the Angel to the recipient.  Bad, if a demon disguised as an Angel were to take virtue.

But neither of those scenarios hold the proof that the angel in this story is real.  All eyes on Sacremento and the next great flood
for that if it happens ...

I think that references the fact that some believe that the touch of an angel, particularly angels of higher order would be devastating to the human body because of the higher vibrations of the angel body.  Like a vibrational overload to a physical form or form at our vibrational level.   Your reference is to Jesus in his human form....a different vibrational level, though even in human form his was higher.  Obviously if he could raise the dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users