Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 20 votes

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
1489 replies to this topic

#16    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 04 February 2011 - 12:35 PM, said:

I am wondering what you and I have in common. We are both female. Do you come from divorced parents? Did you have a fight with someone that day? Were you reviewing your life around that time? Were you about to make a big decision in your life at that time? Do you think that they are harbingers of death? What does your friend have to say about them? *sorry for the barrage of questions*.... anything you can add would help. We must have something in common.... what could it be. I'm thinking that this thing would only appear to people who fit a certain requirement. Otherwise, everyone would see it.

My parents divorced when I was 3 years old.

I don't think I was in a fight whenever I see them

It happens just randomly I don't really review my life around the time i see them

I don't think I was about to make a big decision when I've seen them. But I am not sure. Maybe once or twice?.idk

I'm not sure if they bring death or not but according to my friend when she sees one someone dies. But nothing like that has happened to me when I've seen one.

Please don't mock me but mediums/clairvoyants run in the women on my mother's side of the family.

I've had a lot of paranormal or unexplained experiences.

I've actually seen a shadow cat in my apartment (I don't know if that has any significance or not)

I have had a pretty tragic childhood/teenage years.

That's about all I can think of for now...hope that helped :)

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#17    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

Here's a good Hat Man experience. This girl saw "The Hat Man" in broad daylight.

http://www.ghosttheo...ory-the-hat-man

#18    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 04 February 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my thread about the Hatman and shadow people. I have seen both the hatman and the shadow people. Many times and very clearly and in broad daylight each time. For those of us who have been visited, I am wondering what we have in common. Why are we being selected to have these visitations? Do we have anything in common, or is it just random?

If we can find some common ground, we might be able to figure out what it is that these shadows want from us.

I will start by telling you what I was going through at the time I saw these beings. I was living alone, I was renting a very large Victorian House in London. I was going through a divorce at the time and very emotional. I was crying every day and going over and over my life choices. I felt despair and emotional upheaval as the reason I was renting this house was because I had moved out of my own house.

What were you experiencing at the time in your life when you saw the shadows?

Being able to see shadow people is making you aware of a gift.. negativity draws or calls them but, if you can see them that's not all you can see..  I believe God shows you the bad first so you are aware and allows you to have experiences so you understand the difference.. but, your growth is upto how much you want to learn.. Just never fear them (shadow people).  I believe they lived before because if you see enough of them they will be different shapes and sizes.. I've never tried to communicate with them and now because I am past the awareness if I were to see them then I would closer at the company I kept.

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

#19    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

View PostDisembodied Voice, on 04 February 2011 - 01:55 PM, said:

My parents divorced when I was 3 years old.

I don't think I was in a fight whenever I see them

It happens just randomly I don't really review my life around the time i see them

I don't think I was about to make a big decision when I've seen them. But I am not sure. Maybe once or twice?.idk

I'm not sure if they bring death or not but according to my friend when she sees one someone dies. But nothing like that has happened to me when I've seen one.

Please don't mock me but mediums/clairvoyants run in the women on my mother's side of the family.

I've had a lot of paranormal or unexplained experiences.

I've actually seen a shadow cat in my apartment (I don't know if that has any significance or not)

I have had a pretty tragic childhood/teenage years.

That's about all I can think of for now...hope that helped :)

Yes, that has helped. Will explain more later...

#20    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

• Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:48 PM

I do believe that I am a loner on this one.  I have seen the hatman several times ... yet only at night.  I have seen the bogcreeper once which seemed to be more of a dark hooded type mist.  The bogcreepers are associated with an area down the road.  Not SP's associated with people.

Yet I am not one to agree about the negativity of the hatman.  I have tended to see "it" in good times more than bad ones.  For example when I was a freshman in college and won a thousand dollars the very next day playing the lottery.  Or like the time in high school when on the day of this experience my grandmother came out of a "over" year long coma.  I actually can't think of a bad occasion around one of my experiences.   :huh:

Yes I have feared the hatman but I no longer do.  Hell I do not believe there are many people in the world who would not flip out with that hovering over you in the middle of the night ... or day.

And yes on many an occasion ... I certainly flipped out!!!   :blink:

#21    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

I am beginning to think that perhaps some of the hatmen are good and some are bad. Surely, it couldn't be the same hatman appearing to everyone in different countries... there has to be more than one hatman? Maybe they are curious about our human events and just like to hang around and watch us. What do you think?  :wacko:

Edit: I have always seen the hatman in broad daylight. Never at night and never in my living space. I have seen him 4 times but always with the smaller ones with him, fluttering around him, following him. Then he would stop and they would bunch up behind him sort of like how children might behave and then the small ones would sit on the windows looking in at me.

Edited by Sevenof Seven, 04 February 2011 - 05:47 PM.

#22    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 04 February 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

I am beginning to think that perhaps some of the hatmen are good and some are bad. Surely, it couldn't be the same hatman appearing to everyone in different countries... there has to be more than one hatman? Maybe they are curious about our human events and just like to hang around and watch us. What do you think?  :wacko:

Edit: I have always seen the hatman in broad daylight. Never at night and never in my living space. I have seen him 4 times but always with the smaller ones with him, fluttering around him, following him. Then he would stop and they would bunch up behind him sort of like how children might behave and then the small ones would sit on the windows looking in at me.
I belive that good and bad could be precisly correct.  Even on ghost hunter shows the SP's seem to run away.  Maybe they are just as afraid of us or maybe even more afraid than we are.  The Bogcreepers here from the experiences of many always flee when they are seen.  

I would sacrifice my left nut to even have half a clue to what they are.  When I first learned of them I was told that they were the most evil thing in the world.  After seeing them many times I learned to calm my fears and for my past few experiences I looked calmly at them and they do seem to flee.

SP's have been seen around the world throughout history.  I am still on the same level as Dr. Michael Persinger who believes that if they are not a mind flux then those who see them are tuned in at times like a radio.  This means it all has to do with Electromagentic Frequencies.  Certain people who's Alpha, Beta and Gamma brain frequencies can tune in.  

What do you guys/girls think???

#23    Amberlight

Amberlight

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:05 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 04 February 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

I have always seen the hatman in broad daylight. Never at night and never in my living space. I have seen him 4 times but always with the smaller ones with him, fluttering around him, following him. Then he would stop and they would bunch up behind him sort of like how children might behave and then the small ones would sit on the windows looking in at me.

I am getting the chills so bad reading this. There are smaller ones too? Do they look like mini Hat Men? I wonder if these smaller ones are "familiars" loyal to the Hatman.  I have read that spirits have a rank system like humans, so it makes me wonder.

Today on my walk I passed by this old lady who was sweetly calling to her cat. She said, “Here Sylvester, here kitty kitty, come here.” But while she said it she was holding this large broom. This made me wonder what she knew about Sylvester that the rest of us didn’t. - Amberlight

#24    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

View PostAmberlight, on 04 February 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

I am getting the chills so bad reading this. There are smaller ones too? Do they look like mini Hat Men? I wonder if these smaller ones are "familiars" loyal to the Hatman.  I have read that spirits have a rank system like humans, so it makes me wonder.

Yes, there are small ones that only have a head and shoulders. After having 7 of them land on the bay window, I was able to see that each one was a unique shape. They appear to be individuals. I sat in a chair facing them and staring them down until they decided to leave. I have never been so scared in all my life.

Please share what you know about a ranking system for spirits? I have never heard this before.

#25    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,989 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

Friends and family members have seen him in my aunts house. I thought it was just a ghost(maybe an indian?) that died in the area long ago.

One night my aunt got up at 3am to prepare a bottle for her child. As she turned back she noticed a shadow of a man with a hat near the lamp table in the living room. She asked him what he's doing standing there in the dar, she thought it was her husband - to her horror, she soon realized it was much bigger and seemed almost menacing ...she ran screaming into her bedroom teling her husband she had seen a ghost.

If this matter(as it relates to the Hat man), that house has been plagued with problems. Not the actual house, but the people who live in it. Everyone cusses, everyone is rude - people do drugs, people cheat on each other, there's greedyness..fights, drama etc... the air is thick..there's tension. I've felt it and I don't like going to the house.  My aunt has a collection of porcelain dolls too, not that it matters but- it adds to the creepiness factor. I think it's a sad house.

I don't normally believe in things like auras people give off, but I get bad vibes(not evil) from everyone there...the energy is bad.

#26    Cryptozological Mascot

Cryptozological Mascot

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” –Martin Reese, British Astronomer

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

View PostDisembodied Voice, on 04 February 2011 - 10:34 AM, said:

I have seen the hat man a few times. Last time it was in broad daylight in someone's yard. I see shadow people alot too. I'm not sure why some people see them a lot but it could be alot of reasons. For example, My friend, Lori, Used to see shadow people all the time and soon after she would see one a friend of hers would die. She lost about 8 friends and then stopped seeing them.

EDIT: I wasn't really experiencing anything tragic or anything that I can think of when I've seen them. They are just there. They haven't caused any harm to me.

I would have screamed "I hate you!" at my friend after the second person died, and ran away crying like a little girl!

The world is my oyster... and I'm allergic to sea food.
My Background / Credentials

#27    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

View PostOzzy Valentine, on 04 February 2011 - 08:48 PM, said:

Friends and family members have seen him in my aunts house. I thought it was just a ghost(maybe an indian?) that died in the area long ago.

One night my aunt got up at 3am to prepare a bottle for her child. As she turned back she noticed a shadow of a man with a hat near the lamp table in the living room. She asked him what he's doing standing there in the dar, she thought it was her husband - to her horror, she soon realized it was much bigger and seemed almost menacing ...she ran screaming into her bedroom teling her husband she had seen a ghost.

If this matter(as it relates to the Hat man), that house has been plagued with problems. Not the actual house, but the people who live in it. Everyone cusses, everyone is rude - people do drugs, people cheat on each other, there's greedyness..fights, drama etc... the air is thick..there's tension. I've felt it and I don't like going to the house.  My aunt has a collection of porcelain dolls too, not that it matters but- it adds to the creepiness factor. I think it's a sad house.

I don't normally believe in things like auras people give off, but I get bad vibes(not evil) from everyone there...the energy is bad.
You are close to home with the thought that they may be connected to Native Americans.  Almost everyone who has seen the SP's down here in the Bog know that there are hundreds of Native American burials around that site.  

Yet I still am not a firm believer that these SP's are negative or evil.  I can still feel the exact emotions that buzzed my body after seeing them.  Fear is a negative emotion and for anyone to tell me that they would not be scared out of their minds at least the first couple of times are either liars or have grapfruit sized nads.  

For me ... evil would not run or zip away from a simple ole living human.  Which is what they do, they run.  If for the most part they seemed to come towards you or otherwise I would agree, yet most experiences with them they run.  As I have stated and many before me have stated they seem to dart away faster than the person who saw them.  For me in my opinion they are scared to death of us ... I have read many opinions which state that maybe we are spirits to them.  Maybe they call us a ghost.  Who knows???   :huh:

#28    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

Like I said before I have seen these things twice. The first one I was 16, and it was in the shape of a dog, a huge dog, then it began shape shifting into just a blob. I was completely terrified, this might have been sleep paralysis. I'm not sure, but when it was over I was crying. Also I was able to scream for help (Usually my sleep paralysis consisted of just weight on me, and not being able to move or speak...I never saw anything near by, this was an only time thing, so I'm not sure if it was or not.) There was a lot of negativity in my life then. My parents were separating, I had a lot of resentment and anger bottled up inside. I question a lot of the things that happened around this time, because I was in such a dark time in my life. It made me believe that troubled youth are the cause for poltergeist.

The second time though, I was completely awake, and there was other people in the house. I had been experiencing weird stuff in my house, so we were having a seance. Around this time my life was completely peaceful, I had gotten a new house, me and my partner were happy, there was nothing negative going on and nothing strange had happened in years!!! This turned my world upside down because I had spent years in peace, so I believed that it was all the previous negativity in my life causing these things. Then out of nowhere paranormal things started happening. The night of the "seance" a SP appeared, it was the cloaked one... I just recently saw those sketches in another thread... When I saw it, it just looked like black mass in the shape of a woman with long hair.... That's exactly what it looked like to me. I was terrified!! It wanted to be seen, it just stood there completely still. I was telling it to leave, and it seemed to get stronger, it just stood there. Then my friend started praying and it disappeared. I know this is a ludicrous story but it is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. It brought me here. I had completely left all the paranormal behind for good. I fixed my life, I didn't want any darkness around me, then this happened. Till this day, I have no clue what really happened or what it really was...There is one thing I know for sure, whatever they are they are horrible, evil. They cause instant fear, a fear that makes you want to run. A fear I had never experienced from any living thing.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#29    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

View PostIgnus Fatuus, on 04 February 2011 - 09:18 PM, said:

You are close to home with the thought that they may be connected to Native Americans.  Almost everyone who has seen the SP's down here in the Bog know that there are hundreds of Native American burials around that site.  

Yet I still am not a firm believer that these SP's are negative or evil.  I can still feel the exact emotions that buzzed my body after seeing them.  Fear is a negative emotion and for anyone to tell me that they would not be scared out of their minds at least the first couple of times are either liars or have grapfruit sized nads.  

For me ... evil would not run or zip away from a simple ole living human.  Which is what they do, they run.  If for the most part they seemed to come towards you or otherwise I would agree, yet most experiences with them they run.  As I have stated and many before me have stated they seem to dart away faster than the person who saw them.  For me in my opinion they are scared to death of us ... I have read many opinions which state that maybe we are spirits to them.  Maybe they call us a ghost.  Who knows???   :huh:

In both of my experiences I was totally terrified!! The dog shaped one was coming at me, really slow.... It was coming around my bed, as it turned the corner it started loosing it's shape and just becoming a big blob. The second one felt like it was staring me down, and wouldn't budge. I have to say, I don't fear it now, in my current mind state because I figure they can only have as much control as I give them. Whatever it is they feed off of our energy of this I'm sure!!

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#30    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

View PostDharma Deviant, on 04 February 2011 - 09:29 PM, said:

In both of my experiences I was totally terrified!! The dog shaped one was coming at me, really slow.... It was coming around my bed, as it turned the corner it started loosing it's shape and just becoming a big blob. The second one felt like it was staring me down, and wouldn't budge. I have to say, I don't fear it now, in my current mind state because I figure they can only have as much control as I give them. Whatever it is they feed off of our energy of this I'm sure!!
Right there with ya!!!  The first experience where I knew for fact that I was awake was the worst.  It was in college, went to the bathroom with stomach cramps.  As I went back into my room I layed in bed, reached up to get my blanket and Mr. Hat was blackening in front of the window.  I rolled out of bed, swinging my left hand for the light switch and kicking towards that window with my right leg.  Terrified to say the least!!!  

I also know the experience with the SP's losing their shape ... it seemed on one occassion to turn into just that a big blob.  Funny how all these correlations seem to pop up.  In my opinion there is no need to fear them.  As I have stated before it they were out to "destroy" and eat me .. I would be a shadow tird by now,  :lol:

I am also almost certain that energy has something to do with my "our" situations.  It is ironic with how many places I have seen this SP.  I have seen it where I grew up, my aunts, my grandparents and at college.  Also seen a SP .. although in a differnt shape as stated before at the bog/swamp beside the river after fishing one night.  All of my other experiences was a hatman.  That one was more as you stated more like a blob of dark mist.

I have done much homework on this subject in the past.  If you or anyone would like I would enjoy sending you guys/girls some links to information and opinions of science dealing with this situation.  I have posted this info in the past many times dealing with SP's ... seems to all come down to Electromagnetic Frequencies.  Hmmmm ... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users