Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Read more? It was me who posted the damn link to start with.

see bolded above.

So...the pyramid was built to act as an energy chamber, to make power - to power the tools to cut the rocks? So its not mentioned that energy plants are in other pyramids right?

So...its a bit of an rse-about-face way to build isnt it?

"Tell you what guys, I need your blood sweat and tears to build this massive pyramid...so that...Ive got power to build ...other pyramids"??

Thats what it says zoser!! So how many pyramids, perfect ones mind you, were built after the alleged power plant pyramid? With perfect precision coz they now have power?

re-post for the swerver.

debunk this....

Edited by seeder

Zoser - we still use stone and wood in our buildings, but we're not stone age.

the "whatever Age" refers to the technological capabilities and social developmental levels, not to their primary form of engineering. They can and do make wide use of copper, maybe not in engineering, but that doesn't mean they're not Copper Age.

I know you mean well WoH.

To be honest I couldn't care less what they call it. They could call it the age of Bill Clinton; it matters not.

To think that people wielding copper tools could cut granite says it all.

Nothing more to be said.

Good night all.

I'm off before Hasina gets here. :tu:

Who was your favourite boxer?

Off topic again....seems to be one of those days I guess...

I've never been much of a fan of pugilist sports although I do admit that there are occasions where it expresses grace and skill however most of the time I find that it isn't much more than barbaric pummeling. My favorite would have to be Ali. I know it sounds cliche but he did have a way in the ring of making boxing more of an art than a sport.

• Like 1

What's wrong with Hasina???

Is it because she disagrees with you or are you embarrassed in potentially losing a debate with a woman? If that's the case, I've got some unfortunate news for you if you ever decide on a long term relationship with one...unless you already know about that... :whistle:

To be honest I couldn't care less what they call it. They could call it the age of Bill Clinton; it matters not.

Then for the sake of smooth discussion, call them "Iron Age". It's the easiest short hand for the culture.

Good thing noone's seriously suggesting that then.

Then for the sake of smooth discussion, call them "Iron Age". It's the easiest short hand for the culture.

Good thing noone's seriously suggesting that then.

Nice to know you have a devilish sense of humor WOH

I was thinking about Sacsayhuaman and why there may be no nodules there.

There are however strange pock marks that I remarked earlier in the thread were caused by moulding effects.

Is this evidence of the tuning again? There is more than one way to achieve it.

Again only relatively few blocks at Sacsayhuaman have them. It seems to make sense.

zoser30_zps3fe9d59c.jpg

If i may re-post this... That's a good shot zoser, .. of a variation of the 'pock marks' found on much of this and similar masonry. Those have always fascinated me. I always wonder WHY are they there? Why are they only on some stones? Extremely intriguing .

It is better than lasers.

Sawing - Sometimes, diamonds have to be cut where there is no plane of weakness, which cannot be done with cleaving. Instead, the cutter saws the diamond using a phosphor-bronze blade rotating at about 15,000 rpm. Lasers can also be used to saw diamonds, but the process takes hours. During the sawing step, the cutter decides which parts of the diamond will become the table (the flat top of the stone with the greatest surface area) and the girdle (the outside rim of the diamond at the point of largest diameter). Then, he proceeds to cutting.­

LINK

This sounds like someone I would like very much.

Edited by psyche101

If i may re-post this... That's a good shot zoser, .. of a variation of the 'pock marks' found on much of this and similar masonry. Those have always fascinated me. I always wonder WHY are they there? Why are they only on some stones? Extremely intriguing .

That is determined by the composition of the stone. You know how the surface of every example looks pitted - according to some, inexplicably?

Q.

Why does it appear that my Granite has pits in it?

A.

"Pitting" is a characteristic of all Granite. It is more noticeable in some colors. Pitting is described as tiny, sometimes slightly rough indentions or pock marks. Rest assured that this does not decrease durability of the stone.

LINK

But this might be more the answer you require.

Ecology and geology of pockmarks

Karen Elizabeth Webb

Dissertation for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor

Physics of Geological Processes

Department of Biology

Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences

University of Oslo

LINK

Formation of pockmarks 14B

Eye-witness accounts of the formation of pockmarks have never been reported, but theories about how they are formed have been widely discussed. One of the first reports (King & Maclean 1970) suggested they were created by fluid expulsion from the sediment, a theory that is still favoured today. However, various other more unusual suggestions have been made such as, pits made by feeding whales, by bombs or iceberg grounding. On reviewing the literature and Papers I-V, I conclude that pockmark formation based on fluid flow from the sediments seems the most plausible. Two modes of formation through fluid flow have been proposed, either an eruption of gas from over-pressured shallow gas pockets or continuous fluid discharge, which hinders sediment deposition and causes winnowing of fine sediments from around the seep. The nature of the seeping fluid has been suggested to vary in different settings around the world. Many researchers have sought to determine the origin and types of fluid seepage in pockmarks through their investigations.

• Like 2

I was thinking about Sacsayhuaman and why there may be no nodules there.

There are however strange pock marks that I remarked earlier in the thread were caused by moulding effects.

Good Lord, it's an amazing coincidence that these exact same "strange pock marks" are evinced in the film clips linked waaay back in this thread showing Protzen and his crew recreating his theoretical Incan stone masonry process!!

Who would have thought such "strange pock marks" would coincidentally result from modern humans shaping and stacking stones by hand and cave men melting stones with rayguns accidentally left behind by aliens!!

Small world.

Harte

• Like 2

Too much evidence in support of Dunn's theory seeder for it to be anything else other than a giant transducer producing electrical energy. That's what quartz does straight and simple.

I can know in advance this will be make Harte's blood boil...

Im not even rising to it...

Well, he got the "simple" part right.

Only the simple-minded would make such a ridiculously idiotic statement, because a simple mind wouldn't realize the volumes such inanities convey concerning the utter ignorance of their originator.

You can squeeze more electrical energy out of one square foot of polyester fabric than you can out of an entire quarry of any variety of granite. More than you can squeeze out of an entire planet of pure silica quartz.

Electrical energy does not come out of any piezoelectric event, as is stated right there on Dunn's linked site, IIRC.

Electrons come out, then go back in. They do not change energy states, hence they do not emit photons/energy. Any electron that did, for some reason, change states could not resume its place in the crystal lattice of the quartz, resulting in a net charge on the quartz, resulting in the end of the piezoelectric effect.

Any causual glance at any reference concerning piezoelectricity will instantly inform anyone of this immutable fact, assuming they don't already know it. Or, obviously, one could choose to simply believe me. That is, I've not run on and on with ridiculosities, as the above claimant has continually done. I've posted nothing but facts on this website since 2005 (I believe it was.) When I've been wrong, it has been due to my own lack of background in the area i was wrong in, or simple exhaustion, and I immediately admitted the same upon being informed of my error. For example, i once transposed Abraham and Moses. Stupid? Yes. Admitted? Yes again.

I'm not given to wild flights of fancy (yes, I realize that this is an understatement.) I am also not given to making crap up and posting as if I know what I'm talking about. People here might have noticed that I post only in a few select subject areas. These are areas where nincompoops like Zoser (though he's not the only one, nor is he the worst) spread their misinformation, mischaracterizations, outright lies and simple, meaningless twaddle concerning ancient history.

My only reason for even being here is to attempt to place the facts nearby to stupid wrongheaded and ignorant mumblings on these sorts of topics. I do this because these posts come up in internet searches and I am loathe to leave future readers' minds tarnished by moronic ramblings from uneducated yet self-righteous morons that will post anything that comes to their feeble little minds and pretend they've said something important and factual.

No, you cannot squeeze electrical energy out of granite. Nor can you squeeze electrical energy out of quartz. Only electrons, which you cannot use for energy and you cannot use to create a current that will produce energy.

Lastly, if anyone wondered, the piezoelectric effect as it is used in watches and clocks involves the reverse of the above. IOW, since squeezing quartz reduces the volume of the quartz while knocking some electrons out of the lattice, putting electrons into quartz enlarges the quartz. The electrons in question come from the battery, though the battery powers the rest of the watch as well. This process, occurring both ways (electrons in then electrons out) results in a vibration of the crystal which can be electronically regulated to a very fine degree. What this means is the vibration imparted to the crystal can be specifically timed. If one is unable to see the benefit of such a thing to the art of keeping time, then my words are wasted on such.

Let me say that what I've stated above is an extremely simplified version of what actually happens in piezoelectricity. I didn't set out to write a dissertation here. If I'm anything at all, I'm a decent writer that is able to get ideas across accurately and clearly. That's what I'm doing here.

Oh, I'm one more thing too - a father of two.

One of them is running me off the computer now. This will prevent me from reading what I've missed in this thread that I had hoped to give up on about 200 pages back or so. She claims she has to work on a "project," but I'm pretty sure she'll not do much more than surf Youtube and talk to her buds there. Hope she doesn't turn out like Mr. Youtube (Zoser.)

Harte

• Like 5

Nothing more to be said.

Good night all.

strawman-2.jpg?w=474

• Like 1

Maybe the wall had bad acne as a teenager?

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1

Oh, I'm one more thing too - a father of two.

One of them is running me off the computer now. This will prevent me from reading what I've missed in this thread that I had hoped to give up on about 200 pages back or so. She claims she has to work on a "project," but I'm pretty sure she'll not do much more than surf Youtube and talk to her buds there. Hope she doesn't turn out like Mr. Youtube (Zoser.)

Harte

:lol:

I know the feeling Harte. :tu:

The Stone Age is a broad prehistoric period during which stone was widely used to make implements with a sharp edge, a point, or a percussion surface. The period lasted roughly 3.4 million years, and ended between 4500 BC and 2000 BC with the advent of metalworking.[1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Age

Call it what you will it was what it was.

The Stone Age ended at different times in different places.

As it is obvious the ancient Egyptians used bronze, 'their' Stone Age had ended by the time they started builidng their temples.

As it is obvious the Incas used metal too, their Stone Age had ended before they started building their temples and forts and whatnot.

I grasp it fully. That's the problem.

All that copper really is going to make short work of the 20 tonne precision cut granite blocks. That was the secret all along and I missed it!

You said you were a boxer? Well you must love the sport. Who was your fav?

The Incas used hardened bronze and cobble stones, levers and ropes, and... lots of manpower.

The Spanish chroniclers were witnesses of all this.

I work in the British Museum in London. That's why I know so much about ancient artefacts.

I cry BS on this claim. Maybe you sweep the floor, but you have demonstrated time and time again that you have the mind of a child.

• Like 3

I cry BS on this claim. Maybe you sweep the floor, but you have demonstrated time and time again that you have the mind of a child.

Those cleaning solutions can do that to your brains, lol.

Just kidding.

• Like 1

B-Museum is so funny. Mind you. I hear they have a huge granite battery bank, wired up in series, that powers the solid quartz lights in the display cases and still provided enough juice for the floor polishers. Have you seen the floors BTW? Highly polished marble that can only be from vitrification...

So I heard anyway. :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Two things come to mind but with absolute certainty they were caused with the blocks in a soft state (clay):

1) They were caused by something trying to push the block back a little. Maybe it was originally too far forward.

2) It was the result of material removed to tune the block in the same way that they remove metal from a bell to tune it.

Good Lord, it's an amazing coincidence that these exact same "strange pock marks" are evinced in the film clips linked waaay back in this thread showing Protzen and his crew recreating his theoretical Incan stone masonry process!!

Who would have thought such "strange pock marks" would coincidentally result from modern humans shaping and stacking stones by hand and cave men melting stones with rayguns accidentally left behind by aliens!!

Small world.

Harte

You are not seeing the wood for the trees my friend.

these marks only appear on granite in Egypt and Peru to my best knowledge.

They were not lifting or hauling points. They are completely the wrong shape for that.

They do not exist on every block. Their position on the block and the number of them is random.

To verify this please look at a variety of examples in Peru. The Coricancha, Cuzco and Ollyantaytambo artefacts.

In short dyor.

Edited by zoser

B-Museum is so funny. Mind you. I hear they have a huge granite battery bank, wired up in series, that powers the solid quartz lights in the display cases and still provided enough juice for the floor polishers. Have you seen the floors BTW? Highly polished marble that can only be from vitrification...

So I heard anyway. :w00t:

Not even rising to it zoser. Its sooo boring. cant you find a real AA theory to talk about? You were posting same vids/pics when I joined this thread around the page 120 mark.

Do you just want to keep regurgitating the same old posted stuff? Is that because you have nothing else to talk about? Nothing else that lights your candle? because this is a thread about the AA and yet you never mention them.

Why not ask a colleague at the B-Museum to educate you on a few things?

Oh wait I know, basic wage immigrant cleaners probably cant speak good enough English right?

You are not seeing the wood for the trees my friend.

And you didn't watch the next Protzen vid after the one that was linked, my friend.

Harte