Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2830 replies to this topic

#601    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 276 posts

• techlivewire.com is my main site.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

Ok silver thong, how about this? facebook is hard proof.
http://fellowshipofm...e-the-massacre/

or how about this one, a hard iphone screenshot that doesn't lie.

http://i.imgur.com/PP5Zo.png

Edited by ozman, 21 March 2013 - 04:55 AM.

Posted Image

#602    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

OH and here is another one, it has exact same 12/10 date as the other website i provided earlier so how could there be 2 system errors even if google search did make an error on date how could 2 totally different websites have same dates 12/10  ?

http://web.archive.o...-Shootings.aspx

Posted Image

#603    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

http://planet.infowa...own-ct-shooting

OH my god a freaking TWEET, now i am definately convinced, at first I was skeptical but I am now 100% sure something major FUNNY is going on.

This is a must see, it will take you down the rabbit hole of SandyHook.

http://www.freedomsl...dyhookpage3.htm

Edited by ozman, 21 March 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Posted Image

#604    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

View PostTiggs, on 20 March 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

I'm sure that not every medical person who arrived was allowed access to the crime scene.

I would have thought the reason medical staff/people/responder's was there to save live's, and not worry about a crime scene at that time, as long as it was safe for the medical people to go in (which it was as Lanza was dead)...

Or is it a case of, not letting the first responding medical people inside, so whoever is badly injured (if anyone) dies on the scene ? (dead people tell no tales)

And if that is the case maybe Lanza is or was NOT the killer after all......

Posted Image

#605    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

Then you haven't read this article from the Washington Post:

Dozens of units from several jurisdictions would follow, barreling up Dickinson Drive toward the school, where the initial report indicated an active threat and multiple casualties. But the reality that greeted most first responders was confounding: There were people to evacuate but none to save.

Triage tarps were laid out in the parking lot anyway.

EMTs and firefighters stood like sentinels outside the school, waiting to be useful, even after a paramedic exited the building and told Chief Halstead that everybody who was still inside would not be coming out.

As far as I know, paramedics can't make that determination. I can't tell you home many times I've heard stories from my mom or sister about someone who was obviously DOA but they STILL had to work on them for 20 minutes, til they called the doctor to call the code. One time my sister had to wait four HOURS for a JP to come out and pronounce someone dead. The person died in a car crash, and they had the highway shut down for a long time. The cops kept telling my sis to put the dead body in her ambulance and transport him, but she was like, "Heck NO! I just cleaned my rig, and I'm not transporting a dead BODY!"  :D

#606    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 21 March 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

I would have thought the reason medical staff/people/responder's was there to save live's, and not worry about a crime scene at that time, as long as it was safe for the medical people to go in (which it was as Lanza was dead)...
...and you psychically knew he was the only shooter at this point.

Or is it a case of, not letting the first responding medical people inside, so whoever is badly injured (if anyone) dies on the scene ? (dead people tell no tales)

And if that is the case maybe Lanza is or was NOT the killer after all......
All of which might have made some sense if there weren't multiple survivors.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#607    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostKowalski, on 21 March 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

As far as I know, paramedics can't make that determination. I can't tell you home many times I've heard stories from my mom or sister about someone who was obviously DOA but they STILL had to work on them for 20 minutes, til they called the doctor to call the code. One time my sister had to wait four HOURS for a JP to come out and pronounce someone dead. The person died in a car crash, and they had the highway shut down for a long time. The cops kept telling my sis to put the dead body in her ambulance and transport him, but she was like, "Heck NO! I just cleaned my rig, and I'm not transporting a dead BODY!"  :D
Who can pronounce Death varies from State to State.

Also - Pronouncement of death is different from declaring someone dead for resuscitation purposes. I'm sure that no-one would attempt CPR with a decapitated body for 4 hours waiting for a coroner to arrive.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#608    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,186 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostTiggs, on 20 March 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

The letter from the Coroner refers to Connecticut General Statute 19a 411 b.

The relevant text is:

As used in this section, a "person in the custody of the state" is a person committed to the custody of (1) the Commissioner of Correction for confinement in a correctional institution or facility or a community residence, (2) the Commissioner of Children and Families, or (3) the Commissioner of Developmental Services.

So then, regarding this custody question, it seems we have a 'de jeure' condition or a 'de facto' condition?

#609    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostTiggs, on 21 March 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

...and you psychically knew he was the only shooter at this point.

I might not have known he (Lanza) was the only shooter at that point, until when it was reported in the news

BUT the L,E,O's that was at the scene did know or would have known.......

Posted Image

#610    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 21 March 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

By saying that you may as well state that every gun shot every death was identical to the next and that is imposible. Not one kid was hit in the gut and grazzed in the head. You are only being told that they all were doa with nothing much more to state that.
Again - they were not all DOA. Three survivors were rushed by ambulance to Danbury hospital.

The one child who's state we do know of didn't have a jaw left and was missing most of a hand at his open cask funeral - which, given that the only parts of the body on visible display at an open cask funeral is the head and the hands - isn't so great.

We also know that he was hit by eleven bullets. Bullets from an assault rifle at close range can quite easily pass through multiple children, ripping body organs and parts from them, as they go.

Again. I don't have official confirmation for this, but reading between the lines, including the police using photos of the faces for identification purposes - I expect that they would have been quite literally torn to pieces.

HERE
Posted Image

#611    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 March 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

So then, regarding this custody question, it seems we have a 'de jeure' condition or a 'de facto' condition?
Regarding the custody question - none of the children killed at Sandy Hook would fall into the category of "Custody of the State" for this legislation.

HERE
Posted Image

#612    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 21 March 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

I might not have known he (Lanza) was the only shooter at that point, until when it was reported in the news

BUT the L,E,O's that was at the scene did know or would have known.......
How would they have known, exactly? At which point do you believe they knew, and at which point do you believe that the triage was done?

HERE
Posted Image

#613    Chooky88

Chooky88

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

The truth is America is in love with assault rifles. So more kids will die. No mystery, no conspiracy, just tragedy after tragedy. :-(

#614    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Granted this video may have nothing at all to even do with this thread topic , but , as I see it, the world feels like it's in a bad place . Things just keep happening , and I think most of us truly do hope for peace , love  and goodwill for all , for everyone ,on earth ,but i don't know if it will ever happen.

Edited by Reann, 21 March 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#615    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostTiggs, on 21 March 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Who can pronounce Death varies from State to State.

Also - Pronouncement of death is different from declaring someone dead for resuscitation purposes. I'm sure that no-one would attempt CPR with a decapitated body for 4 hours waiting for a coroner to arrive.

Your right. It varies from state to state and county to county. Pennsylvania has adopted state-wide BLS and ALS protocols which allow paramedics to pronounce apparent death and EMTs to pronounce obvious (Depcapitation, Rigor motrtis, Dependent lividity) death. Now here in Texas a paramedic can withhold life saving measures based on obvious signs of death, but they DO NOT PRONOUNCE. They must get a pronounciation time from a ME or JP.

While I can determine that a patient is "not resuscitatable," which the ME refers to as declaring them dead, I have no authority to stop a resuscitation in progress. Whenever some well-intended person starts CPR, I am obligated to do a full resuscitation. We call them "practice codes." We call them in to medical control explaining the obvious signs of death, but online Medical Control is not authorized to give us an order to stop CPR. Medical Control can only order us to do things that are spelled out specifically in our protocol.

WHEN NOT TO START, its simple as,
• Dead on Arrival (DOA). A person is presumed dead on arrival when all five "Signs of Death" are present AND at least one associated "Factor of Death" is present.
o Signs of Death
 Unresponsive
 Apnea
 Absence of palpable pulses at carotid, radial, or femoral sites
 Unresponsive pupils
 Absence of heart sounds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users