Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

seeing pictures when closing eyes

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• “Foolery, sir, does walk about the orb like the sun; it shines everywhere.” -WS

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I have had pictures while im relaxing aswell but  i have never been sure if i was getting into a dream state or what? I do know that the radom faces i have seen I dont know who they are. Never seen them before in my life...

Leigh

#47    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,234 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

In general, couldn't this all just be daydreaming?

Peace does nothing to test strength

#48    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• “Foolery, sir, does walk about the orb like the sun; it shines everywhere.” -WS

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

It could be... who knows.. thats why im here for answers.. someone who knows.. this doesnt hapen very often to myself. but it has happened. amybe it is some sort of dream state.. and im a big vivd dreamer.

Leigh

#49    AliceW

AliceW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

This happens to me. It hasn't always happened only in the last few years. I see faces, lines of people, crowd scenes, close up detail of leaves, trees and plants, home interiors --and close up faces --every detail of the face very very clear. (But the people are strangers)

The images are in full colour as if on a cinema screen and I can lie back as a detached observer and watch the images unfold. (I'm never part of the scenes just observing) But they only last for a very short while (and I can't control them.) and then I'm asleep.  I'm amazed at the clarity of detail.  When I'm imagining things in a normal way (ie daydreaming) the images are quite indistinct.
I expect it's a form of lucid dreaming?

I used to study drawing and painting so tend to note tiny details in everyday life.  I wonder if my subconscious stores away the detail of faces and things I've seen (and then forgotten about--maybe things seen on walks or TV) and this is what I'm seeing.

It's fascinating though.

Edited by AliceW, 15 October 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#50    HuskyMother

HuskyMother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostLovelybloom, on 05 May 2011 - 04:37 AM, said:

no, i think i would know if i was day dreaming or just dreaming in general. u usally have to be wanting to day dream in order to do so. i actully have to be sleepy to fall asleep... i was just laying there and a picture started opening up, in the shape of a circle to a bigger circle. it freaked me out so i just opened my eyes
This just happened to me and I of course, "Googled" to see if I was the only one who has experienced this.

It is a small circle, watching the video at the end.  And the leaves, that is the most bizarre similarity.  I emailed you directly.

#51    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

It's psychic.. Your probably seeing images of spirits.. I see angels and gods. I seem an angel wearing a blue dress with an aura and the pictures was a white blue glow.. I could tell straight the way that that person is from heaven.  it a way of communicating you should try and do your own pictures back and see what you get this way you will know whether it slp

#52    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• Don't judge a book by it's cover....same goes for people!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

I believe there is different types of seeing with your mind's eye. When your relaxed and at home, you close your eyes, before sleep comes there is images that appear, clear, vivid in color... of people, places etc, that you personally don't have a clue about. And this happens right before you completely wake up, your aware of seeing things, then your awake.

Then there's where your out and about, shopping, or with friends and family, and pictures or scenes show up in your mind, you know there not about you, they are of others around you. I've taught myself to use it to help people, when I can.

I believe, mostly all of us have this, whatever you want to call it.. its a connection with others. Weather you choose to use it or just forget it is completely up to you.

good luck with your journey

~Char~

#53    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

I've seen people very clearly, vivid and all in color--and it seems as though they're looking directly at me--sometimes it may only be from the chest or shoulders up, and sometimes the full body or image. The difference with me though, is I'm not falling asleep nor sleeping,  and my eyes aren't closed, I'm actually fully awake. Also, this is not a 24/7 thing--where it happens all the time...It seems to only happen when a need arises for me to know something. Also, sometimes I may see something or someone in what I call a panoramic view (like being able to see all around at once), and sometimes if it is an image of someone, I may see that person (very real and life like) directly in front of me in there own background, but at the same time, am aware that I am still in my natural surroundings and from that little corner out of my eye, I can still see a little part of my own natural surroundings at the same time. I believe everyone has their own unique way of receiving...

Edited by NiteMarcher, 10 December 2013 - 11:38 AM.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#54    Smith1979

Smith1979

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

I feel it is both a blessing and a curse. I could be wrong though. At times the images are not pleasant, sometimes they are things you should not see, ever but you do and just have to live with it. Many times what i have seen has been warnings to me, which has saved my ass a few times and other times they prep me for whats about to happen. 3 weeks ago im sitting in my room on the bed watching a movie and movement catches my eye to the right by the door and a women came through my room mates door towards the lounge and kitchen. I got up and went to see who it was and there was nothing. went back to my room, freaked out and started praying loud and hard and as I prayed, the room got colder and a chill went through my body and I just kept praying loud with authority till eventually the feeling was gone. I was so annoyed at what ever it was. Sometimes randomly even at work, I would here my name being called out as whispers or that feeling which passes through the left side of my body and up to my head, that feeling of presence. I wish I had a truthful answer to what it is but I don't.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users