Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Satanism And Atheism Is The Same Thing

satanism atheism new age indigo deception

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#91    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,643 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 November 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

Regardless of what araxia says, as soon as I saw the videos of her in this OP I knew she was the same person that used to post videos on MySpace. She claimed to be a Satanist then but her videos and claims were so pathetically lame that people couldn't resist 'playing' with her.
Was this when the forums were up?

#92    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,788 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 November 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

Regardless of what araxia says, as soon as I saw the videos of her in this OP I knew she was the same person that used to post videos on MySpace. She claimed to be a Satanist then but her videos and claims were so pathetically lame that people couldn't resist 'playing' with her.
i think the same thing happened in that new age site she was ranting about earlier.

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#93    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Atheists don't reject god for the last freaking time. You have to believe in something in order to reject it. Atheists don't believe in ANY god , Not just the biblical god. They rely on logic and science and facts they have to go on. If any god could be demonstrated to exist then they might change their minds .

#94    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostTaylor Reints, on 23 November 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

I look at him.

Gotcha! :D

Edited by C235, 23 November 2012 - 05:51 PM.

#95    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

View Postspikeman25, on 23 November 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Atheists don't reject god for the last freaking time. You have to believe in something in order to reject it. Atheists don't believe in ANY god , Not just the biblical god. They rely on logic and science and facts they have to go on. If any god could be demonstrated to exist then they might change their minds .
The fact is, atheists are similar to theists in the sense that they don't believe there to be a Supreme Being without any real evidence to back this belief, and theists believe there is a Supreme Being without any evidence.
The trouble with atheism is that it is impossible to prove a negative, if a S.B. shows up then the theists are correct, but if a S.B. never shows up, the atheists are not correct.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#96    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,415 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 23 November 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Was this when the forums were up?
Yes.

View PostJGirl, on 23 November 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

i think the same thing happened in that new age site she was ranting about earlier.
Sadly, it would seem so. But until she starts truly taking on board what others are saying, STOPS SHOUTING, and centres herself and calms down a lot, this will just go on happening at every site she turns up at. :hmm:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#97    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,643 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

OP, are you a fan of that **** for brains Alex Jones?

#98    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,839 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Given that the OP will be taking a break from the forums for the foreseeable future I think we can safely put this thread to bed.

Closed.

Also tagged with satanism, atheism, new age, indigo, deception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users