Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs around the Moon--has this been discussed

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Someone posted "bent minds" with an unclear reference. I took it as a personal reference. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted who it was directed at.

Nevertheless, my point stands.

If you want to educate people, don't sneer at them. Give them the facts.

#17    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

OK its a crap vid! Faked, BS...amateur

why doesn't the cam follow the ufo? Because it wasn't filming ufo's, they were added later. Any donut on earth would follow the filming of a ufo

Want more opinion!  :tu:

Because it wasn't filming UFOs somehow make it fake is poor reasoning. It was filming the freaking Moon and capture the UFOs accidentally?

I like to advise anyone before making a claim of fake to provide at least some technical aspects of why the video is fake. Then maybe the opinion would actually worth something more than bs.

#18    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Independance day here we come!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

SHTFPlan Source for all sorts of news and updates!

#19    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,402 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 02 February 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I like to advise anyone before making a claim of fake to provide at least some technical aspects of why the video is fake

Likewise, kindly provide me with evidence its actually real?  You never know, if..you can do that..I might eat my words. Go ahead please?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#20    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,220 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

That video is weird, if you watch carefully at the start of the "original footage" either they forgot to clean the lens or they have something attached on the front of it, it moves with the camera and does not stay still on the moon.

I would very much doubt the "aliens" would go to the moon without paying us a visit from time to time, very rude.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#21    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,402 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostRafterman, on 02 February 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Considering there's nothing on the Earth that could image objects coming and going on the moon in that kind of detail, I think that answers the question.

repost

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#22    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

Likewise, kindly provide me with evidence its actually real?  You never know, if..you can do that..I might eat my words. Go ahead please?

The claimant needs to provide evidence to back up the claim. Notice I haven't made any claim regarding this particular video. Please go back and read again.

#23    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,402 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

View Postlinttrap, on 02 February 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Someone posted "bent minds" with an unclear reference. I took it as a personal reference. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted who it was directed at.

Nevertheless, my point stands.

If you want to educate people, don't sneer at them. Give them the facts.

better yet, if you 'really'  want to educate...just point the way...let them discover for themselves

feed a man for a day....or teach him how to fish?

you have to know how to look at both sides

#24    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Did I say I thought it was real? I had no opinion. I was looking for people to give me some facts to judge what I was seeing.

Why do you assume that people believe one way or another, when asking a question?

Sometimes people just want another or several others viewpoint to help them evaluate something.

Facts. Logic.

I have no investment in what I posted, I was curious, that is all.

#25    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!

Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

you ignored the fact that I pointed out that you advised someone even though you clearly said you did no such thing

#26    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Do you not understand the concept of factual response?

THIS is not a factual response:

You said:
I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!
Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

What facts did I get from that? Why do you assume I didn't do that already?

THIS is a factual response:
Rafterman said:
Considering there's nothing on the Earth that could image objects coming and going on the moon in that kind of detail, I think that answers the question.

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,220 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

Will have to agree with linttrap here, he/she was only asking for opinions or advise. But do not feel disheartened at all Linttrap, this is the reaction you will get with many  youtube videos, because so many are just naff.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#28    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 03 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Will have to agree with linttrap here, he/she was only asking for opinions or advise. But do not feel disheartened at all Linttrap, this is the reaction you will get with many  youtube videos, because so many are just naff.
I agree with this, you tube is so full of so much crap. I saw the video linttrap posted a while ago and thought it was very cool. Simply saying it is fake proves nothing.

#29    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• 2,285 posts

• "Eve's eve, a new beginning."

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

Looks like a few bats, if you look closely you see wings flapping, at least I think so. Probably flying in front of moon, and it looks like they come out of that crater.

#30    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Granted, the objects would need to have been at least a couple of kilometers across at the distance of the Moon, or extremely bright, or both. I doubt these are bats, as the objects make steady progress along straight lines. Bats, as I know from personal observation, typically dart about, this way and that, very quickly. Large migrating birds, at a substantial distance, are a possibility, though the shapes of the objects don't look even remotely birdlike to me. Could be something of intermediate size at an intermediate distance. Using the same geometric logic, as above, they could have been ~1000 feet in diameter, and ~24,000 miles away, or 100 feet in diameter and 2400 miles distant, or 10 feet across at 240 miles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users