Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

mind control illuminati quantum entanglement tempest

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#31    banskevie

banskevie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

you fiddle with it in the wrong way and WHAM the whole damn thing stops working.Posted ImagePosted Image

#32    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

This sounds a lot like that Secreat Technology that is being talked about here... AND THIS IS FROM 1992!!!!

http://rense.com/pol...eapons/nsa.html

Wonder how far the lawsuit got? Wonder if perhaps the person who filed it ended up in a mental home? But.... because the person was mental, or because.... the gov was getting rid of them??

Edited by DieChecker, 10 January 2013 - 03:59 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#33    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 10 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Actually those that use ultra low frequency sound could not be stopped by earplugs.

Quite correct. One study has suggested that infrasound may cause feelings of awe or fear in humans. It also was suggested that since it is not consciously perceived, it may make people feel vaguely that odd or "supernatural" events are taking place.

Research by Vic Tandy, a lecturer at Coventry University, suggested that an infrasonic signal of 19 Hz might be responsible for some ghost sightings. Tandy was working late one night alone in a supposedly haunted laboratory at Warwick, when he felt very anxious and could detect a grey blob out of the corner of his eye. When Tandy turned to face the grey blob, there was nothing.
The following day, Tandy was working on his fencing foil, with the handle held in a vise. Although there was nothing touching it, the blade started to vibrate wildly. Further investigation led Tandy to discover that the extractor fan in the lab was emitting a frequency of 18.98 Hz, very close to the resonant frequency of the eye given as 18 Hz by NASA. This was why Tandy had seen a ghostly figure—it was an optical illusion caused by his eyeballs resonating. The room was exactly half a wavelength in length, and the desk was in the centre, thus causing a standing wave which caused the vibration of the foil.
Tandy investigated this phenomenon further and wrote a paper entitled The Ghost in the Machine.

This means that in cases of low frequency, it's the resonance that is important as the actual sound is inaudible to humans anyway.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#34    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 January 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

They also looked into Telepathy, Dowsing, Remote Viewing, Psychokinesis, and other forms of Magic and Mental Powers, but that does not mean they still are. I think their Remote Viewing data statistically came out worse then Random chance.

OK. Speaking of the STARGATE program:

http://unduecoercion...cams-razor.html

As far as the class argument, you are not making a valid point.  The symptoms are different, that's the point.  A heart attack is a heart attack.  A person acknowledging an illness is not the same as one adamant that they are not delusional.  Your statement that some "enjoy the delusion" too much to take medicine is broad, more than likely not rooted in actual observation, but your opinion instead.

The point of my argument is that psychology and psychiatry dismiss as neurological disorder something that actually has a basis in modern science, for wht amounts to no reason other than personal disbelief.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 10 January 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#35    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 10 January 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

OK. Speaking of the STARGATE program:

http://unduecoercion...cams-razor.html

As far as the class argument, you are not making a valid point.  The symptoms are different, that's the point.  A heart attack is a heart attack.  A person acknowledging an illness is not the same as one adamant that they are not delusional.  Your statement that some "enjoy the delusion" too much to take medicine is broad, more than likely not rooted in actual observation, but your opinion instead.

The point of my argument is that psychology and psychiatry dismiss as neurological disorder something that actually has a basis in modern science, for wht amounts to no reason other than personal disbelief.

If your basis comes from the link you provided then I'm afraid you have wasted your time.  If there were satellites that could see through walls and deep underground, the CIA would not have had to rely on someone squealing on Osama Bin Laden to find where he was at.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#36    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 January 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

This sounds a lot like that Secreat Technology that is being talked about here... AND THIS IS FROM 1992!!!!

http://rense.com/pol...eapons/nsa.html

Wonder how far the lawsuit got? Wonder if perhaps the person who filed it ended up in a mental home? But.... because the person was mental, or because.... the gov was getting rid of them??

On the various mind control web sites you can find many lawsuits, written complaints to local police, and letters to congressmen from alleged victims of this unfathomable technology. The letters and complaints get ignored and the lawsuits dismissed...

...which of course only proves to them the enormity of the conspiracy that protects this precious technology! See how it's hopeless to reason with them?

They also cite patents that seem to be mind control technology. The problem with patents is that they don't have to describe anything that works. There are patents for devices that read people's minds, inject visual images directly into the brain, and so on. They don't work but that's not a requirement for a patent.

Another legend in the mind control groups is "Dr. Jose Delgado". There is one Dr. Jose Delgado who is a well-established neurosurgeon and neuroscientist who has taught at many higher institutions around the country. Another Dr. Jose Delgado was a professor of psychology at Yale in the 50's and did crude and inconclusive brain experiments on animals that, with a lot of imagination, could seem to be some kind of mind control (he moved back to Spain in the 70's). People embellish his experiments claiming he had a built a complete remote mind control system.

We know that the Spanish Dr. Jose Delgado is certainly not the Dr. Jose Delgado presently practicing in the medical community and teaching at universities. Yet lunatics believe they're the same guy and constantly write venomous things about him as if he had invented the mind torture technology and is America's Josef Mengele. He has been harassed so much that over the years his Internet presence has dwindled to nothing.

#37    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Mind control can occur in ways you probably haven't thought of.  For example:  if you grew up in the U.S., you can probably complete this phrase: "eeny meeny miny __."  If you answered "mo", then you've just had your mind manipulated to produce a specific reaction.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#38    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 January 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

If your basis comes from the link you provided then I'm afraid you have wasted your time.  If there were satellites that could see through walls and deep underground, the CIA would not have had to rely on someone squealing on Osama Bin Laden to find where he was at.

Hyperspectral Satellites:
http://www.satnews.c...mber=1402175698
http://en.wikipedia....pectral_imaging

They knew where he was the whole time.  This is a conspiracy related forum right?  You don't think Bin Laden was working for the CIA?

Have you seen Farenheight 911?  Seriously.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 11 January 2013 - 07:32 AM.

#39    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 03 January 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

abracadabra

How it works
http://unduecoercion...tum-charge.html

shazam

Ah, that old logical fallacy - The Appeal To Quantum Physics.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#40    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,184 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 03 January 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

abracadabra

How it works
http://unduecoercion...tum-charge.html

shazam
A poor attempt at using science to support mythology.
Got something that isn't written by a complete idiot?

Edited by Rlyeh, 11 January 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#41    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 11 January 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

Hyperspectral Satellites:
http://www.satnews.c...mber=1402175698
http://en.wikipedia....pectral_imaging

They knew where he was the whole time.  This is a conspiracy related forum right?  You don't think Bin Laden was working for the CIA?

From your first link  

Unlike visible imagers, hyperspectral sensors capture light across a wide swath of the electromagnetic spectrum, providing unprecedented spectral detail.
  I made bold the most important part...LIGHT.  That means it doesn't see through walls or deep underground.  You should read the links you yourself posted.

No I don't think Bin Laden was working for the CIA and from IMDB concerning the movie

how the Bush Administration allegedly used the tragic event to push forward its agenda for unjust wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

There is no conspiracy except in the minds of those who want there to be a conspiracy.  Just for your information the conspiracy forum of this site is in the News. Politics and Current Affairs section and you can find it on the main page of the forums.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#42    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostJ. K., on 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

Mind control can occur in ways you probably haven't thought of.  For example:  if you grew up in the U.S., you can probably complete this phrase: "eeny meeny miny __."  If you answered "mo", then you've just had your mind manipulated to produce a specific reaction.

Come to think of it I grew up in the U.S. and can speak English. On my gosh! That means my mind has been manipulated to produce English words and respond to them!

Diabolical this "mind control"!

#43    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 11 January 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

I must have missed the part where Michael Moore talked about government satellites controlling us through implants in our dental fillings.

#44    Fatwindz

Fatwindz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

the government already has  the power of mind control . The batman shooter and the Connecticut were  both brain washed  .the government wants are guns and they don't care who they kill to get them. By making these kids do what they did It makes the people of this nation go with whatever gun law proposed no fight because they think their making a better nation but in fact it will make whatever nation the corrupt politicians got bought off by just walk in and be able  take over. the government is not are friend.to them  it is all about mone.y

#45    Fatwindz

Fatwindz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Also the conn. shooter and the batman shooter have connections that are to close to be called a coincidence. just google it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users