Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#301    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,358 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Wow! I really do not have a clue. But boy you got major problems if the courts are covering things up. As for happening twice in his case alone....the judges and the jury are corrupt too? really?

are you in denial or something??? it has happened, it is a fact. jury is not always needed. i guess you didn't know that too.

when it comes to police missconduct in~ 99.9%  cases cops found not guilty.  and even when they settle wrongfull death, they are stiill do not admit wrongdoing  ever, guess you missed that too,
how does the world look in your pink colored glasses????

Edited by aztek, 14 February 2013 - 07:52 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#302    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 5,685 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

View Postaztek, on 14 February 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

are you in denial or something??? it has happened, it is a fact. jury is not always needed. i guess you didn't know that too.

when it comes to police missconduct in~ 99.9%  cases cops found not guilty.  and even when they settle wrongfull death, they are stiill do not admit wrongdoing  ever, guess you missed that too,
how does the world look in your pink colored glasses????

Not at all, I have already said we have had our own problem with judges here. maybe your Obama should be concentrating on the whole corrupt system you have over there then?
What i was saying was surely there must be someone out there who is not corrupt??

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#303    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,358 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 February 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Not at all, I have already said we have had our own problem with judges here. maybe your Obama should be concentrating on the whole corrupt system you have over there then?
What i was saying was surely there must be someone out there who is not corrupt??

lol, yea sure, obama is a saviour, his agenda is taking guns from law abiding citizens, and gay marriges. he is a part of the rotten system.
there pbly are judges like that, but they don't get to deside big\important matters.

there is a saying in usa law comunity, the only place you can get real justice, is small claims courts.

Edited by aztek, 14 February 2013 - 08:04 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#304    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

View Postaztek, on 14 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

lol, yea sure, obama is a saviour, his agenda is taking guns from law abiding citizens, and gay marriges. he is a part of the rotten system.
there pbly are judges like that, but they don't get to deside big\important matters.

there is a saying in usa law comunity, the only place you can get real justice, is small claims courts.
I gathered he is not the hero of the century and I don`t blame people how they feel. I am not supporter of Camewrong or Plebb.
I  do not like to see corrupt people getting the upper hand and I just hope there is someone over there who can bring them down.
Dorner is not that man, he never was going to be once he started shooting innocent people and he is now out of the way.....so what now? is that the end of it? do not mention corrupt cops or you will die? is that the attitude people are going to take?

if you have a corrupt police force and people really believe what Dorner said, then instead of shrugging your shoulders and waiting for the next cop to get killed for talking too much...do something about it now.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#305    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,141 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

Funny how a person wanting to "clear his name" goes on to kill so many people.

Sounds like an "oxymoron", as he get's a new moniker as "murderer"

He should have have left California, and brought his case amongst other "judges"

But he didn't. And killed.

Psycho.

Edited by pallidin, 14 February 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#306    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Funny how a person wanting to "clear his name" goes on to kill so many people.

Sounds like an "oxymoron", as he get's a new moniker as "murderer"

He should have have left California, and brought his case amongst other "judges"

But he didn't. And killed.

Psycho.
You say it so much easier than me, but yes, thats what he should have done. Every judge in the continent can not be corrupt!

#307    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,358 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 February 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

...do something about it now.

so tell me, what should i do?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#308    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postaztek, on 14 February 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

so tell me, what should i do?
Find a judge who isn`t corrupt. Theres got to be someone out there who can help you. I would even help, but i am too far away and......really??   couldn`t care less. :whistle:

I have got to streets many a time to make some noise, but you will need a small army behind you, preferably unarmed. :gun:

#309    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,358 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

lol, thank you, how could i miss such an obvious solution, lol.

but in reality, i 'm pretty sure you don't really grasp the scale of it, and depth.

but may be someone else will explain better, i doubt i can, sorry,

RESIDENT TROLL.

#310    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Well I guess LEO's still dont get it...Proof is in the pudding

http://www.kval.com/...l?tab=video&c=y

#311    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Postaztek, on 14 February 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

lol, thank you, how could i miss such an obvious solution, lol.

but in reality, i 'm pretty sure you don't really grasp the scale of it, and depth.

but may be someone else will explain better, i doubt i can, sorry,
I can`t really, Posted Image your continent is a touch bigger than my country.

#312    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,358 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 14 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

Well I guess LEO's still dont get it...Proof is in the pudding

http://www.kval.com/...l?tab=video&c=y

and that is after ussc ruled citizens have right to record police anywhere on public grounds.

my friend is nypd sergant, he says it is legal to tape cops, he can't say anything for just filming. he always assumes he is videotaped.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#313    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,358 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 February 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

I can`t really, Posted Image your continent is a touch bigger than my country.

pretty much everything bigger in usa, exsept the dollar value,, your pound beats our $

RESIDENT TROLL.

#314    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

View Postaztek, on 14 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

pretty much everything bigger in usa, exsept the dollar value,, your pound beats our $
I went to America many years ago, as soon as we got into the airport there were people with guns checking people going through. i was in shock :cry:
I had only seen knuckle dusters, cosh, and a couple of baseball bats, but never a gun in real life.
I am not sure what i would do if I had to have one now, just putting the bullets in would make me wee a little.
yep, America is a lot bigger than here, talking about pounds, that could change over night if we decide to keep blaming Europe for our horse fiasco.

#315    Yamato

Yamato

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,354 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostStellar, on 14 February 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

Whoah now... are you saying that he shouldn't have been allowed to buy a gun and ammo because he was fired?
As if we weren't Corporatist enough already.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users