Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need guidance to help my 9yr son

Chay181

Hello,

I have a 9 year son and I believe he is an Indigo child. He loves nature and he connect with the plants and animals and Spirits..Very intellegent kid. We have been talking more the past two days. and he mentioned that he see's and talked to spirits. He mention of an old man that comes to him lately wether is not scared or scared and they talk. when he talks about this spirit he smiles(comes as an old man). Almost like he is his gardian angel. My son also mentioned that when the spirit leaves he thanks my son and my son can also here other voices whispering thank you. What Im really concerned about is that my son mentioned that he also has a spirit/ghost/demon that comes to him while he is awake and in his dreams. My son never listens, but Im concerned and how do we get rid of it. He explained this figure to be Red blurry floating object. My son mentions he doesnt come often but when it does its when he is NOT scared.. and that that this spririt tries to get him to do bad things(tells him he will become a thug, light fires) and my son says no the object tells him that if he doesnt do it that bad things will happen. This figure also comes in his dreams and just stares over him which scares my son. How do we get rid of this or how can my son? I told him to be stern with the figure and tell him to go away and that is not scared. I already had a Selanite Crystal in his room Which is suppose to keep negative energy out, but its not working. I put another one by his bed and I also gave him a Florite crystal to keep under his pillow. I told him if this figure comes to be stern and tell it to go away and leave him alone. He also mentioned that the good spirit that comes to him tells my son not to listen to the object and that it is bad. I just dont want this to get worse. My son is usually never scared but this is scary to him. please help me. Will Sage work? any advice would be helpful

Is anything happening at home per say? I think everyone has demons and angels but thats how the person views it.

It could be something frustrating at school or with friends or at home

Hello,

I have a 9 year son and I believe he is an Indigo child. He loves nature and he connect with the plants and animals and Spirits..Very intellegent kid. We have been talking more the past two days. and he mentioned that he see's and talked to spirits. He mention of an old man that comes to him lately wether is not scared or scared and they talk. when he talks about this spirit he smiles(comes as an old man). Almost like he is his gardian angel. My son also mentioned that when the spirit leaves he thanks my son and my son can also here other voices whispering thank you. What Im really concerned about is that my son mentioned that he also has a spirit/ghost/demon that comes to him while he is awake and in his dreams. My son never listens, but Im concerned and how do we get rid of it. He explained this figure to be Red blurry floating object. My son mentions he doesnt come often but when it does its when he is NOT scared.. and that that this spririt tries to get him to do bad things(tells him he will become a thug, light fires) and my son says no the object tells him that if he doesnt do it that bad things will happen. This figure also comes in his dreams and just stares over him which scares my son. How do we get rid of this or how can my son? I told him to be stern with the figure and tell him to go away and that is not scared. I already had a Selanite Crystal in his room Which is suppose to keep negative energy out, but its not working. I put another one by his bed and I also gave him a Florite crystal to keep under his pillow. I told him if this figure comes to be stern and tell it to go away and leave him alone. He also mentioned that the good spirit that comes to him tells my son not to listen to the object and that it is bad. I just dont want this to get worse. My son is usually never scared but this is scary to him. please help me. Will Sage work? any advice would be helpful

Will sage work? WHAT?

Buy him a smart phone, or tablet or laptop.. games console etc... he may get so distracted he wont think of it any-more..and STOP talking about spirits and crystals! YOUR beliefs can easily transfer to your children.. which is not fair.. and do bear in mind, if your mind is full of fairies and demons and indigo children.. he may just be trying to please you, or gain attention, by talking about it in the first place

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

YES sage......he is a normal kid that has games console etc and brothers to play with. I dont talk or push my beliefs on ANY of my kids nor do i rally have convo about matters like this with any of them. Thank for your input..

@Yes_Man I am his step mother.. He has delt with issues in his mothers home as she is not the best mother to him right now. he has gone through Emotional distress with things she has done. which plays into school ect. and Im not sure if that is the way he is dealing or trying to escape. We are taking other measures to help him with that though

HerNibs not yet

I dont talk or push my beliefs on ANY of my kids

Then why put a crystal under his pillow?

I already had a Selanite Crystal in his room Which is suppose to keep negative energy out, but its not working. I put another one by his bed and I also gave him a Florite crystal to keep under his pillow.

• Like 1

I would start with a medical doctor. Explain everything to the doctor, especially the emotional turmoil you say he is dealing with right now. If there is a child psychologist that the doctor can recommend I would consult them too.

Nibs

• Like 2

seeder With the situation he explained to me,Yes... My beliefs I had believed for years and I can say that this was the first time. The Selininte that was in hos room was put there alont time ago without his knowing.. Which is NOT a bad thing.. Maybe I should of researched more on this website before joining... THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GUYS HELP.. Yea and thanks HerNibs im already aware of that and in the process becuase I do think Inside the box still!!

seeder With the situation he explained to me,Yes... My beliefs I had believed for years and I can say that this was the first time. The Selininte that was in hos room was put there alont time ago without his knowing.. Which is NOT a bad thing.. Maybe I should of researched more on this website before joining... THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GUYS HELP.. Yea and thanks HerNibs im already aware of that and in the process becuase I do think Inside the box still!!

I apologise if I seem blunt...thats just me, and Im often reminded I need to be less so. What Im saying is, dont feed his imagination with spiritual stuff. But I wont make any further posts...its your thread, its your beliefs

Angel13- :) Thank you!

You're very welcome. You could also envision a white light of protection around him every night before bed as you ask for the Archangels to be with him. You know just add it to the routine ;)

I also find tigers eye very protective :)

user_off.pngseeder Its fine, its your thought and beliefs your expressing. And I can respect that.. But Im asking for help... and your comments of you trying to call me out on what beliefs YOU think I am outting towards my son is not helping. I didnt come on here to explain what my beliefs are it was simply for guidance and poeple who can RELATE.. You telling me to STOP doing this and down on what i believe is very judgmental on your part.. And in my opinion reading this site, I dont think anyone has the place to judge anyone... And Im in America where kids are infested with Smart phones, and social media, games consoles ect and im trying to gear my kids away as much as possible..

Thanks you Angel13 I appreciate your kind reply. I will def. look into that. Positve vibes sent your way. :) Have a wonderday day

• Like 1

Maybe you can have someone of the physical world who can deal with spirits to watch over him (and see if they're spirits or hallucinations...) and some technology in the room to react with the spirits' presences. Maybe you can also have him keep a journal so he can recount his experiences. Good luck!!!

• Like 1