Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schumann Resonances

Virtual Particle

The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:

Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),

Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),

Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and

Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Alpha frequencies

have been associated with meditation and relaxation.

Theta frequencies

have been associated with a dreamy, creative states.

Rest of link

Resonances in quantum mechanics

In quantum mechanics and quantum field theory resonances may appear in similar circumstances to classical physics. However, they can also be thought of as unstable particles, with the formula above still valid if the Γ is the decay rate and Ω replaced by the particle's mass M. In that case, the formula just comes from the particle's propagator, with its mass replaced by the complex number M + iΓ. The formula is further related to the particle's decay rate by the optical theorem.

Rest of link

It could very well be about how we roll.

Any thooughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• John from Lowell

• greggK

• Meiliken

As I see it, quantum physics and newtonian physics are different.

From a book written in part by Tom Kenyon!!

Objects larger than one thousandth of an inch obey the laws of newtonian mechanics. This is because there is enough mass (i.e., density or weight) to have gravitational fields. However, objects less than one thousandth of an inch follow a different drummer. This is because their density or mass is too small to create a gravitational field of any consequence.

For a varity of reasons, I suggest that thinking ourside the box of current knowledge can lead to greater understanding.

John

Heh, I think you may be getting fairly close there. There is a factor constant to the universe that controls the expansion and shrinkage of the universe that uses the mathematics of Quantum Mechanics in conjunction with Dark Energy. Everything in existence has it's own gravitational field as long as it has mass which interacts with every other gravitational field near it. So it might be possible that all these fields floating around might be affected by the brains waves, though I personally don't see how. But really, everything is made of energy, so who knows.

Quantum Mechanics is a response to Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen paradox and Bells Theorem (also relevant to its development). This issue about gravity is very interesting but, in reality, what we also understand is that upon a cosmological scale things that appear separated are, at a quantum scale, interconnected. How are they interconnected? That has to do with wave mechanics and that is just another term for quantum mechanics.

As far as the relevance of Resonance to physics I feel I have made my point. In relation to Consciousness what I am suggesting is that we have the inherent ability, to strike a cord in more ways than we are currently accustomed to discussing openly.

The EPR Paper

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

Quantum Mechanics is a response to Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen paradox and Bells Theorem (also relevant to its development). This issue about gravity is very interesting but, in reality, what we also understand is that upon a cosmological scale things that appear separated are, at a quantum scale, interconnected. How are they interconnected? That has to do with wave mechanics and that is just another term for quantum mechanics.

As far as the relevance of Resonance to physics I feel I have made my point. In relation to Consciousness what I am suggesting is that we have the inherent ability, to strike a cord in more ways than we are currently accustomed to discussing openly.

The EPR Paper

Any thoughts?

Aye! I do have the belief in the quark and the attractive flavors. However, what flashes in my mind because of the consecutive firing of synapses and the transposition of the lines of neurons by the oligodendrocytes what I have discovered in my study of vibratory frequencies and their wave patterns is that the main control of your thoughts is the surrounding base sound wave vibrations picked up by your body. Your hearing is not directly connected to the brain.

Now what flashes is the wave-particle theory. The one that states that everything is happening as a wave until it is concentrated upon and then it becomes a particle.

I'm stuck on a basketball court.

Aye! I do have the belief in the quark and the attractive flavors. However, what flashes in my mind because of the consecutive firing of synapses and the transposition of the lines of neurons by the oligodendrocytes what I have discovered in my study of vibratory frequencies and their wave patterns is that the main control of your thoughts is the surrounding base sound wave vibrations picked up by your body. Your hearing is not directly connected to the brain.

Now what flashes is the wave-particle theory. The one that states that everything is happening as a wave until it is concentrated upon and then it becomes a particle.

I'm stuck on a basketball court.

Perhaps we see and interact with things as particles because, we only percieve a few aspect of the entire spectra's to see matter as a wave?

Any thoughts?