Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#76    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,060 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 09 February 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Me and Pallidin dont often see eye eye directly but in this case regardless of his motives he is acting psychotic in a very Ramboesque way.

Please, your're flattering me too much.

#77    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 09 February 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

the  role  of a police officer  is  to gather  evidance  ,  and  present  it  in a court of  law in  a  unbias'd  way .

currently  ,  officer  safty   makes  it  reasonable  to  violate   every  constitutional  right  in  the  bill  of  rights ,  and  the  needs  of  the  state   require  these  officers  of  the  court  to  engage  in  duty  that  place  them  in  greater  danger  than  the  constitution  requires ,  or should  be  ask'd  of  them .

if the  civilian's  are  armed...   the  police  would  not  need  to  be .

that  said ...  given  the  current  technology  and  what is  known about  this  "cop" ...  he  could  very  easily  never  be  caught ,
and  it  is  very  unlikly  he  will  survive  being  caught ,  because  it  only  takes  one  bad  cop   in  the  croud   to  make  sure  he  does  not  make  it  to  court .

what  is  also very  remote is  that  all  the  people   that  " he  has  killed ",  to  be  people  he  murdered.
it  is  much  more  likly  they  were  killed  to  shut  them  up...  or  to  drive  him  to  ground .

he  did  kill them  as  surely  as  pulling  the  trigger  ,  but  that  he  did  it  ,  or  someone  did  it  for  him  is  unclear .
as  people  help  him  ,  contact  him  or  have  contact with him...   those  with  in LADP who  need  him  dead  will  remove his  support system ...  and  blaim  these  deaths  on  him ...  and  he  will  infact  cause  the  deaths of  any  one  that  helps  him...  even  if  he  does  not  do  it  directly .

frankly  speaking  ,  his  only  real  hope  is some  one  inside the  system  to  expose  the  people  he claims   are  corrupt  . LAPD  really  needs  to  not  wait  for  him  to  be  caught..  but  move  now  on  what  he  said .

they  have a fox to  expose  the  hounds...   they  have  bait  for  a trap ...  they  only  need  to  look  ,  to  find  thosse  who  are  hot  to  track  his  guy  down  and
they  will  uncover  the  corruption .

that  said ,  the  higher  the  corruption  goes...  the more  likly  they  will  not  move  on  any  investigation of  corruption .
to  be  blunt,  this  guy  is  already  dead ,  the  only  question  at  this  point  is  how  meny  people  are  going  to also  die ....   both  the  bad  guys  and  the  good  guys ...

i  suggest  that  a blanket  pardon   be  given  to  anyone   with  in  the  LAPD  if  they  contact  or  are  contacted  by  him   for  the purpose  of   coruption  investigation   ...

and  a  blanket  no  fire unless  fired  upon is  given  in  reguard  to  him...

that  will not  change  the  danger  he  is  in...  but   it  would  solve  a  number  of  problems...
and  if  he  is  going  to  give  his  life...   lets  make  it  count  for  something ...

as  aposed  to  some  nut case  killing  kids  at  a gramar school

You  are  scary.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#78    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,338 posts

• ראה

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

I don't think he's in the mountains around Big Bear. I think that's a diversion. The search is for the benefit of the locals.

He'll want to sit back and laugh as they try and find him, maintaining a defensive posture until things quiet down a bit.

He's probably already got a disguise and can easily travel with the false identification he pre-obtained.

I won't be surprised if he stays off of the grid for a couple of months, at least.

An FBI profile will fail with this one, I suspect, in terms of his future movements and operations, if he's the real deal.

He's probably already left California.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 10 February 2013 - 07:08 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#79    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 10 February 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

You  are  scary.

you  want  scary  ,  this  guy  will  not  be  tried  in  a court of  law ,  because  if  he  goes  to  jail  ,  he  will  not  live  thru  the  first  week  in  prison ...  he  knows  this  ,  and  they  know  it ...  but  they  can  not  let  it  seem  likle  he  did  not  do  something  wrong...  or  they  lose  justice ...
he  has  to  either  leave  the  country  and  be  killed  quietly...  or  the bad  guys  gun  him  down  in  the  streets .

the  good  guys  do  not  care  one  way  or  the  other  how  this  goes  down .
they  need  to  keep  writing  those  speeding  tickets  and  DUII's ....so  they  can  pay  for  the  street  improvement  and  more  police  training ...   all  the  money  going  to  the  gas  tax  is  sent  to  the  govermental agencys  studing  traffic  patterns   and  doing   ecofriendly   Ph'D's ...

#80    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 10 February 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

I don't think he's in the mountains around Big Bear. I think that's a diversion. The search is for the benefit of the locals.

He'll want to sit back and laugh as they try and find him, maintaining a defensive posture until things quiet down a bit.

He's probably already got a disguise and can easily travel with the false identification he pre-obtained.

I won't be surprised if he stays off of the grid for a couple of months, at least.

An FBI profile will fail with this one, I suspect, in terms of his future movements and operations, if he's the real deal.

He's probably already left California.

if  he  is  the  real deal ?...   he  is  an amature  playing  in  the  big  boys  world .
laying  low  means   he  is  right  in  their  face ,  long  haul  trucking  or  working  at  a  chain  store  in  shipping  and  receiving.

he  can  get  a  soc sec num  from  obituarys ...  getting  the  job  will  be  the  problem  ,  not fling  under the  radar .
he  needs  to  be in  new mexico  or  nevada...   so  he  can  hit  a target  and  leave  quickly ...   he  will  rent  a storage  space  for  most  of  his  assault  equipment....  thats  where   the  bad  guys  will  target   their  search

every  one  knows  that  right  now  ,  he  is  a speck  of  coal  dust  in  a  dark  night  sky ...  he  has  to  do  something  very  stupid  to  get  caught ...

he  is  not  the  real guy .   he  is  a scared  man  who  knows  that  he  is  going  to  die  violently   very soon .
he  has  nothing  to  do  but  plan  his  escapes  , set  up  for  what  can  go  wrong ,
let  his   escape  plans   design  his  attacks  for  him ...    and  right  this  moment ,
he  just  wants  to  fade  into  the  landmarks .

#81    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,911 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Police Department will reopen its investigation into the 2007 episode that led to the firing of Christopher J. Dorner

http://www.nytimes.c...se.html?hp&_r=0

I wonder what they will find this time. but I doubt it ill be any different that first 2 times he lost the case and appeal.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#82    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,060 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

After just reading his entire manifesto, he seems very intelligent, which oddly disturbs me.

His accusations are even more disturbing, and appears(at a glance) to have grains of truth, perhaps even significant truth regarding rampant ethnic corruption and abuse in the LAPD.

Of course, there is no excuse for his killings, and near-future desire for more killings; not even a single justifiable excuse for multiple murders.

He is angry. Very angry. That much is clear, at least in his own mind.

Why he chose a path to "clear" his name, yet make his name as a murderer, is somewhat bizarre.

His original intention of "clearing" his name might well have been somewhat effective if done completely outside California.
But he chose to stay in the hornets nest.

What angers me the most is his killings of the innocent adult children of whom he has a "beef" about the parent.. And LAPD cops whom had nothing to do with any of this.

That is psychotic behavior in my book.

#83    Realm

Realm

• 2,055 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Sewers would be a totally "off the grid" place to hide.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#84    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,060 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostRealm, on 10 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

Sewers would be a totally "off the grid" place to hide.

Yeah. I wonder if he's on that mountain area at all.

Allegedly he made a brief phone call to one of his victims family.

#85    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

It doesnt matter where he is. Its like Ted Bundy. Do you want to know where he is or do you just want to know hes not at your house.

#86    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,060 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 10 February 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

It doesnt matter where he is...

Uh, OK.

President to all Law-enforcement. "Stop looking for him, it doesn't matter where he is"

#87    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,536 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 08 February 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

I don't understand how this man is a freedom fighter.  Who's freedom is he fighting for?  

Seems like if his story is true and he was fired under false pretenses he has a right to be angry but if he's out there hurting people then he's just exacting revenge for his own satisfaction.  Like he's saying, "you hurt me, now I'm going to hurt you by killing the people around you"  allegedly.

He was fired in 2008 and he's been stewing and now he's lost it.

when people have lost everything and have nothing left to lose - they lose it

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#88    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

President to all Law-enforcement.

I would use a different term to describe LEO's but I dont feel like stressing out the language filter. :passifier:

#89    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 10 February 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

you  want  scary  ,  this  guy  will  not  be  tried  in  a court of  law ,  because  if  he  goes  to  jail  ,  he  will  not  live  thru  the  first  week  in  prison ...  he  knows  this  ,  and  they  know  it ...  but  they  can  not  let  it  seem  likle  he  did  not  do  something  wrong...  or  they  lose  justice ...
he  has  to  either  leave  the  country  and  be  killed  quietly...  or  the bad  guys  gun  him  down  in  the  streets .

the  good  guys  do  not  care  one  way  or  the  other  how  this  goes  down .
they  need  to  keep  writing  those  speeding  tickets  and  DUII's ....so  they  can  pay  for  the  street  improvement  and  more  police  training ...   all  the  money  going  to  the  gas  tax  is  sent  to  the  govermental agencys  studing  traffic  patterns   and  doing   ecofriendly   Ph'D's ...

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave.  If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

That's all there is to it.  

He is not a hero.  

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

He has lost his ability to reason and he is a dangerous man.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 10 February 2013 - 09:54 PM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#90    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 10 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave.  If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

That's all there is to it.  

He is not a hero.  

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

He has lost his ability to reason and he is a dangerous man.

Fair points. But what i am wondering is, what would you do in this situation? His detractors are above the law and have treated him (if his manifesto is accurate) as a criminal for standing up against corruption. In particular, speaking out against an officer who assaulted the very citizens he was employeed to protect.

What would the LAPD have had to done before its appropriate to take this course of action? Kill his wife? Kidnap his children? Or just ruin him finantially and slander his name so he cannot work again as they have done?

I think his case should be looked into immediately and while you can't condone vigilanty justice, you can understand it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users