Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Anyone seen this picture?


  • Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#91    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

    Odd Plant Grower

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere east of San Francisco

  • You can't just choose to believe something.

    Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostMidKn13ght, on 03 October 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could  be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

I've developed thousands of negatives at home and at school and have never quite seen a mark like that. If it is a water spot, then it can easily be removed by rinsing the negative and then reprinting. The other possibility would be a bubble in the emulsion on the negative. I would bet that this is a digital camera pic though. Something translucent on the sensor perhaps.....guess I'd have to find and read the original source of info on this pic.....

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#92    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 03 October 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

I've developed thousands of negatives at home and at school and have never quite seen a mark like that. If it is a water spot, then it can easily be removed by rinsing the negative and then reprinting. The other possibility would be a bubble in the emulsion on the negative. I would bet that this is a digital camera pic though. Something translucent on the sensor perhaps.....guess I'd have to find and read the original source of info on this pic.....

It is really weird if you view at 400%  lookes like a face in the middle. The day I saved this I found it by searching under images for Elohim a Hebrew name of God and temple mount  but if I searched later I came up with nothing but removed linkes or the hoaxed reports of the  You tube garbage and different images than what was linked to the original report.  It's been a year since I saved it but if memory serves me,  I downloaded from some Christian sight saying it was the devil but it was the SAME shot as the original link I first saw but as a thumb nail. I saved the original sight on favorites but the image was replaced with a saucer. The Israel news favorite link was also removed and that kept my curiosity up as to what the first image really was. Original speculation was it was looking like the two angels on the ark facing each other but the face like thing between really caught my interest more than angels. Thought I'd wait for the opportunity later to get some clues after the top story that was a hoax died down.


#93    scowl

scowl

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:17 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 03 October 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

And I still want to see a UFO in person......it may or may not change my perspective......
Seeing something that you can't explain in the sky (preferably at night) is an exciting experience. I've seen things that were explained soon afterwards, things that were probably terrestrial craft and one that was probably space junk. I felt dizzy every time. I can understand why people quickly assume they're seeing a spacecraft whenever they see something in the sky that's unusual.

This summer I saw what I'm almost certain was a satellite. As it dimly traveled north to south in a straight line (hint) for a moment it suddenly became much brighter to the point it took us a moment to find it in the sky again. I'm guessing that was a reflection of the sun off of its solar panels or something. We were totally stunned.


#94    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Joined:15 May 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

It appears the goats are all looking at the object: that might indicate roughly how far away it is. Of course, there's no certainty that the object in the picture hasn't been photoshopped over whatever it is the goats were looking at.


#95    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 03 October 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

Just out of curiosity since others are posting strange images.....
This was in the media as well as more convential type of UFO images in the same area.  I saved the image because it was weird and pretty but I never heard much else about this image just the others.. does anyone know more about it. Attachment elohim temple1-23-11 mount.jpg

If you do a search for similar images, you get things like this:


Posted Image

Posted Image


#96    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

And then you also get commentary by the Raelians saying that Elohim is trying to "wake up the chosen people", and things along those lines.

http://www.google.co...anQr5RtXMpquoVw


They think that Elohim or God is really an ET and that he will be coming in for a landing soon.


#97    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

If you do a search for similar images, you get things like this:


Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like search lights shining on divers or something like when I heard about  Shag Harbor from the town people ..they are in the water!   Second would look like a version of the god aspect in action.


#98    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

And then you also get commentary by the Raelians saying that Elohim is trying to "wake up the chosen people", and things along those lines.

http://www.google.co...anQr5RtXMpquoVw


They think that Elohim or God is really an ET and that he will be coming in for a landing soon.

They may be right and something has been channelling as Elohim....but there are two Hebrew words that translate as that name and one is not pretty in his actions toward non believers if you know what I mean. If you don't treat him like the eternal one god he will destroy!


#99    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 03 October 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Looks like search lights shining on divers or something like when I heard about  Shag Harbor from the town people ..they are in the water!   Second would look like a version of the god aspect in action.

Of course, the Raelians are genuine "religious" believers in UFOs in that they have made their God an ET.  All the "skeptics" want to paint us with the same broad brush as "believers", all the better to marginalize us and associate us with various fringe elements.

They tend to fight very doggedly on this particular point.


#100    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

Of course, the Raelians are genuine "religious" believers in UFOs in that they have made their God an ET.  All the "skeptics" want to paint us with the same broad brush as "believers", all the better to marginalize us and associate us with various fringe elements.

They tend to fight very doggedly on this particular point.

I agree.  I just want to know more of the total scheme of things and I am very sceptical of even what I believe until I eventually prove my theory to myself.  Confused random sceptical witnesses are the best in my book.  Seek the truth because they are confused more not hoaxing. It is a shame they get badgered by bringing any evidence forward but that's the way it is.


#101    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 03 October 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

I agree.  I just want to know more of the total scheme of things and I am very sceptical of even what I believe until I eventually prove my theory to myself.  Confused random sceptical witnesses are the best in my book.  Seek the truth because they are confused more not hoaxing. It is a shame they get badgered by bringing any evidence forward but that's the way it is.


Anyone who researches UFOs or brings out evidence is going to get badgered and attacked in exactly the same way, regardless of whether they are genuine or fake.  It has been this way for decades, and all you can do is stick to your guns.


#102    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Anyone who researches UFOs or brings out evidence is going to get badgered and attacked in exactly the same way, regardless of whether they are genuine or fake.  It has been this way for decades, and all you can do is stick to your guns.

Even though I knew some ET stuff was valid it never interested me to research it because of the fakes and disinformation out there. I'd be going in a wrong direction. I'm over the hill and have been blessed or cursed with stumbling on things that I shouldn't have discovered during my life. They all seem to have a connection once you really look and its a very unsettling link.


#103    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostMidKn13ght, on 03 October 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could  be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

View PostMidKn13ght, on 03 October 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could  be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

You are talking about the original pic, right? Not saying it couldn't be, but the the light reflection are consistent with all the objects in the picture. It's quite a coincident isn't it?...if it is just a common blotch.


#104    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 03 October 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Check out the video in this link.  Near the end one of the beetles takes flight...  Notice the blur...  at the correct angle, we'd have a pretty decent match with the Crete picture in my opinion.

Enjoy



#105    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

Thank, boon, those are some pretty beetles





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users