Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My personal Alien abduction story.

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#76    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 02 February 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

http://www.cicap.org...o.php?id=101028

the part I do like about this post most is the one about Whitley Streibers implant.. that was supposed to give hard evidence of alien implants..

"In _Confirmation_ Whitley Strieber describes several of the implants including one removed from his own external ear by a physician. It turned out to be collagen, the substance from which cartilage is formed. Strieber admits that the promised "hard evidence" provided by implants is not so hard after all: "I hope this book will not cause a rush to judgement," he writes, "with skeptics trying to prove that evidence so far retrieved is worthless while UFO believers conclude that it is proof. Both approaches are a waste of time, because the conclusive evidence has not yet been gathered."

Now I know Roger Leir is the guru when it comes to alien implants.. apparently.. yet have you ever wondered why he never actually sends the implants out to a independent research facility ?.. and I know in 2006 people were still waiting for a report from 4 years before hand on a implant.. thats when I lost interest in him..

Whitely Streiber :)

In all fairness to Roger Leir he did admit that what was postualted as being an alien claw turned out to be a slug. Lol. He did release  the results for the entire world to see. Whitely Strieber has always been a little suspect in my opinion because of his constant bizarre stroy telling although I don't rule out that he could have been abducted in upstate NY and being a fictional writer opportunistically capitalized on alien abdcutions. I remember hearing a Bud Hopkins interview before he passed claiming that Strieber approached Hopkins on advice for the famous Grey alien face depicted on the cover of Communion.  There's also the fact that alien abduction cliams did not start with Whitely Strieber.

I do agree that Hopkins implants removed from alleged abductees does deserve independent confirmation.

Here is: Analysis of Object Taken from Patient John Smith. There are alleged nanofibers and the metallurgical analysis does point to ET.  I noticed some debunkers are going as far to say that some abductees are just being graved by asteroids as an explanation  which I find hilarious. What is the likelyhood of that? The irony is aren't we now trying to mine asteroids?

See: Could asteroid mining be next step in space exploration?

It seems like another example of humans mimicking the ETs. I already stated examples of how NASA mimicks certain aspects of the UFO and close encounter phenomenon. There are a lot of cases of a UFO craft landing with landing legs, occupants with suits coming out and collecting soil and Earth specimen samples.

In the linked article above about mining asteroids:

"Now some visionaries say that it is time for the next step: to explore space for its resources, not just science."

So alien abduction could be an apsect of aliens seeing us as a type of resource. This would explain alien-human hybirds being described. This would aslo support the ETH since an implant very close to a rare asteriod would point to space faring species using space resources just as our own evolution into space is pointing to that sort of activity.

Here's Robert Bigelow on minimg the moon for helium-3

#77    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Good God..... Roger Leir!!???

Read this - http://www.skepticfo...php?f=7&t=14976

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#78    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Good God..... Roger Leir!!???

Read this - http://www.skepticfo...php?f=7&t=14976

It's just spin drivel.

#79    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#80    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,287 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

I guess he's been abducted again.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#81    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,842 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

I thought Penn& Teller were Aliens !
:alien: :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#82    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 04 February 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

It's just spin drivel.

funny.. we say the same kind of thing regarding alien abductions and the like..

#83    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

Pen & Teller is just a stupid show that doesn't accurately represent the phenomenon.

#84    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 08 February 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Pen & Teller is just a stupid show that doesn't accurately represent the phenomenon.

but really kind of shows how its done :D

#85    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

There are a ton of alleged alien abduction cases that digs deeper into the subject matter.

Check out: Entities: Initial Findings, Part 1 [PDF] & Part 2 [PDF] by Dan Wright.
Source: MUFON UFO Journal, Number 310, February, 1994.
Source: MUFON UFO Journal, Number 311, March, 1994.

#86    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 08 February 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Can you give me an example of someone that do give an accurate representation of the phenomenon?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#87    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

View PostHazzard, on 08 February 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Can you give me an example of someone that do give an accurate representation of the phenomenon?

I woud say this is more accurate:

Bacchus Marsh, Victoria - Grace Askew

#88    dmamidei

dmamidei

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Next thing i remember waking up just for a second and there before my eyes were two black silhouette to whom i thought was my stepbrother and one of his childhood friends but when my vision cleared I realized it was not what it seemed. They were short, greyish with hints of darker colors, big eyes that were almond in shape, with a robotic look to them...like they had no soul (Mind you i have never seen nor heard of a Grey alien in media prior to this). Before i knew it jolted up hyperventilating and sweating, then i let out a massive scream which woke up my stepmother and father sending them into a panic. My stepmother phoned my real mother to let her know that i was acting beyond strange, i wouldn't stop crying and refused to lay in my race car bed. When my mom finally picked me up and we got home I remember her asking me what happened, at that time i couldn't really explain the creatures so the only way i could describe it was as a "skinny, no teeth, and small great white shark that could walk".

Do YOU actually believe it was an alien abduction or just a spiritual dream you were having?

#89    dmamidei

dmamidei

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

I have never actually experienced an alien abduction myself (I dont think) and i was wondering if there were more stories out there like this one or from people who have encountered any alien experiences? Did this experience happen to you again ever?

#90    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,982 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

View Postdmamidei, on 26 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

I have never actually experienced an alien abduction myself (I dont think) and i was wondering if there were more stories out there like this one or from people who have encountered any alien experiences? Did this experience happen to you again ever?

google the pascagoula case....its an interesting case IMO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users