Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#46    Midyin

Midyin

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 28 April 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Indeed S2F, it is really that very simple. It is mindboggling to say the least why one would think otherwise.

Cheers,
Badeskov

What's mindboggling to me is how many skeptics are on a webforum about UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories...

If it's all BS then why bother comeing here? Just to troll?

Edited by Midyin, 28 April 2013 - 08:46 PM.

#47    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,072 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

No they all come here to learn the Facts ! LoL!

This is a Work in Progress!

#48    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 April 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Everything crosses into conspiracy territory, or so it seems. :yes:

I like Karl's sense of humor, and that they both are willing to testify in Congress.  But Congress is not interested in hearing about the coverup, because it already knows about it.  The coverup of alien interaction is institutionalized--the government has been practicing it for decades.

Nah mate, I'm an Aussie your Government has no hold whatsoever over me, and we can tell if you lot are getting ET traffic, even the amateurs, and you are not. You my friend are somewhat paranoid. How many people are in congress? You reckon they are all keeping this a secret? I thought FTB's reckon the Illuminati types are the only ones with "the knowledge" not that they seem to use it, and even keep such fro new Presidents, can you lot make your bloody minds up please?

There is an entire globe out there, the whole world is not the US, and a fair bit of it does not even like the US and will ne be keeping these secrets for the US. Hell, where are all our space based weapons and surveillance satellites pointed? Back here. Not space.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#49    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostMidyin, on 28 April 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

First, I think it's funny that a person put up a video about Alien structures on the moon, and the first response to it was nagging about it being in the wrong place. WTF LOL

second, this reminds me of a series of videos I seen on YouTube I think was named "Why we never went back to the moon" or something like that..

EDIT
Here's the links. Check em out

1. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=VZq7NisTO8M

2. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QpEYZVy6hCY

3. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=EjpRAVV6j5o

Ever think of getting out from behind that screen, booking a night at an Observatory, and having a look yourself? Check out Greer's Moon structures for yourself?

All that showing clips like this does is show that you have very little knowledge with regards to the subject of space as a whole, not only ET, but even your own species. That's a tad embarrassing on your behalf there Mr. What aspect of this moronology to you think is accurate?

Edited by psyche101, 28 April 2013 - 10:47 PM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostMidyin, on 28 April 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

What's mindboggling to me is how many skeptics are on a webforum about UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories...

It's not called trolling, what you are doing is trolling. Surely you could not be dim enough to believe that moon stuff of Greers when you can look yourself, and seriously, do people really still sit around ohhing and ahhing about alienz and patting each other on the back about how clever they are to have beaten the Government because they know "whatr really going on"? Have we as a species not matured a bit on this subject? I understand some noobs might raise an eyebrow at the outrageous claims, but surely using one's gray matter really out to lead one in the right direction there, not all, I do also recognise that common sense is not all the common when dealing with such convoluted subjects.

dis·cus·sion  

/disˈkəSHən/

Noun   
  • The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
  • A conversation or debate about a certain topic.

Synonyms         
debate - argument - disputation - dispute - controversy                                                                                                

This is a discussion forum,as far as I am aware, so subjects are to be discussed to the best of my knowledge, what I do not understand is the objection to attempting to solve a mystery. Why do FTB's get upset at that? Surely they do not expect the status quo to remain across all time? Now what's all this BS about the Supernatural, and what are you trying to say? That people should be in awe of it enough to believe what they hear immediately? Or should people pretend to never learn anything new on the subject and still pretend to be surprised each time they hear the same thing? Some actually had a good close look at the claims, and this happens to be the result.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 28 April 2013 - 10:47 PM.

#51    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,072 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

So true,So true  psyche101 !!! :tu:
Now we  can move on to the facts ! THere are NO MOON BASES or STRUCTURES on the MOON

This is a Work in Progress!

#52    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

heres the sad reality slap. we may never know the truth. well never in this lifetime that is. think of how much "chaos" would occur if the everyday daily life of work and tax paying that took years to install would suddenly cease. The uprise which would certainly ensue when people not only realized everything theyve been taught to know .. surely the kings would be at threat when we shout out, "there IS a king much higher more powerful than you my lord! I owe you no gratitude, go shine your own shoes!"

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#53    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,116 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

What I find interesting, if not necessarily mindboggling, is how many people who, I'm sure, would not hestitate to call themselves Free thinkers and would even, perhaps, shout "Think for yourself, Sheeple", in certain circumstances, always seem to find it bindmoggling when not everyone agrees with their particular position regarding UFOs, Cryptozoology, consperisy theories etc. Do you think that everyone should agree and never question anything, however... imaginative... some of these consperisy theories are?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#54    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

For me.. its all for the giggles..

I still find it amusing that people believe stuff like this.. the gullibility of people still amaze me.. and I find it rather funny..

besides every so often someone will put up a good post debunking the trash (like this and its like) that I have not seen and I find it rather interesting..

as for watching the 'alienz proof' vids and the like.. seen one.. you have seen them all..

#55    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 29 April 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

heres the sad reality slap. we may never know the truth. well never in this lifetime that is. think of how much "chaos" would occur if the everyday daily life of work and tax paying that took years to install would suddenly cease. The uprise which would certainly ensue when people not only realized everything theyve been taught to know .. surely the kings would be at threat when we shout out, "there IS a king much higher more powerful than you my lord! I owe you no gratitude, go shine your own shoes!"

Because why exactly?

Am I suddenly going to stop needing to have clean water, indoor plumbing, healthcare, paved roads, inspected food, military protection, scientific research, national parks, electricity, etc. etc. etc. simply because an alien civilization built some buildings on the moon a few million years ago?

Edited by Rafterman, 29 April 2013 - 10:31 AM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#56    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

View PostRafterman, on 29 April 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

Because why exactly?

Am I suddenly going to stop needing to have clean water, indoor plumbing, healthcare, paved roads, inspected food, military protection, scientific research, national parks, electricity, etc. etc. etc. simply because an alien civilization built some buildings on the moon a few million years ago?

Good point, and this goes against the cover-up card the conspiracy crowd loves so much.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#57    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• let thy insanity keep thee sane, but if that doesn't work then go fishing... I need to go fishing real Real bad!.. catch a big one

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

it's better than reality TV. and occasionally someone comes up with some interesting tidbit worth reading.

#58    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,320 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

I wonder when Congress will hear testimony from Karl and Donna and the hordes of others in their situation?  Probably never.

But it will hear testimony from all sorts of people talking all matter of trivial things.

No testimony regarding government secrets, but lotsa testimony about meaningless pap.  So very congressional, eh?

#59    jeem

jeem

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 18 April 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

This should be in the UFO / ET section...

Cz
This is extraterrestrial(ET) and UFO phenomenon section. So I think it's in the perfect section

#60    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

What about the whalers on the moon.. :whistle:

Posted Image

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users