Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Unknown “creature” captured on trail camera

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

I was 14,my brother and I in camper when we heard something tall and big walk upright 3 X
around us....

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
email if you have anything you would like to submit to the website
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#62    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

We heard the breathing and I saw the legs. This happened in the 70's in Branson,MO. They are extremely intelligent...

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#63    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

They need protecting. They are peaceful creatures and scary as they might be-I love them,like I do swans etc....

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#64    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

I use to work as a Wildlife officer years ago and I think they need our protection,and not our aggression.

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#65    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

My husband ran a wildlife project here in the UK. I think we have some here,as I get the sense of being watched on patrol.

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#66    Cobalt60

Cobalt60

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "The Love-Song of J.Alfred Prufrock", by T.S.Eliot

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

we see stuff all the tyme; sometymes we even recognize what we're seeing--but not always...that's what Charles Forte was telling us: that its easier for us to ignore things we see and dont know what it is we're seeing--because then we'd have to do something about it--and ourselves!

#67    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

View Postrachelkleypassparrow, on 08 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

My husband ran a wildlife project here in the UK. I think we have some here,as I get the sense of being watched on patrol.

Good to know.  Let's go ahead and add another country to the list where we have active breeding populations.

And while we're at it, hammer another nail into the Bigfoot myth coffin.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#68    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,436 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

View Postrachelkleypassparrow, on 08 November 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

They need protecting. They are peaceful creatures and scary as they might be-I love them,like I do swans etc....

Why does something no one has killed, hurt, seen, or even proven to exist need protection?

View Postrachelkleypassparrow, on 08 November 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I use to work as a Wildlife officer years ago and I think they need our protection,and not our aggression.

Why does something no one has killed, hurt, seen, or even proven to exist need protection?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#69    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

View Postrachelkleypassparrow, on 08 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

Yes, you speak some wise words rachel'. Thanks for the posts.

Here's a link to Adam Davies talkshow interview MNBRT Radio with Adam Davies Lori Simmions Walter Shrum Jaym:

Join Elusive1 as he has a 2 part show tinight, The first part will be with Adam Davies & Lori Simmons and we will be talking about the new photo their trail camera has taken. Then after the break we will have Walter Shrum & Jayme DeFilippo who are known for their new Sasquatch music video SEARCHING ...

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#70    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,712 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

If it is bigfoot, then my question is "how long does this thing live for"? this has been going on for many many years, just like Nessy, its got to be the longest living creature on Earth, thats an achievement in its self.
But i must say that in todays world, what with our global society becoming closer and closer by the minute by way of the internet, and knowing the amount of people always looking for some form of stardom, then this is the perfect opportunity to get into your bear suit and get out there for the cameras.
The amount of special effects which can be achieved today, all you need is a couple out of billions of people to jog around there for the crack of it, to cause a stir!!!

I am not religious, but this does not make me anti religion.

#71    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostRyu, on 21 October 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Kind of looks like a bear, maybe a cub?

The "thing" in the images is far too big to be a cub.

Either a full grown bear or person in an outfit is the only rational explanation i have.

It looks to me like the person is wearing a "parka jacket" and has the hood over his head and what you are seeing as a "snout" is actually the "fur" on the rim of the hood like these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Coffey, 13 November 2012 - 04:52 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#72    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

Rachel why so many posts, you could have said all of  that in just one post

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#73    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,386 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 13 November 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

Rachel why so many posts, you could have said all of  that in just one post
Maybe she's on an old style modem? And has to post in bits and pieces. Or maybe she is posting from a smart phone, on a subway, and has to post in bits and pieces... Could be lots of reasons.

I forget now, but if this was a BF, then did they do any follow up? Look for hair, footprints, saliva.... that kind of thing?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#74    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 14 November 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

Maybe she's on an old style modem? And has to post in bits and pieces. Or maybe she is posting from a smart phone, on a subway, and has to post in bits and pieces... Could be lots of reasons.

I forget now, but if this was a BF, then did they do any follow up? Look for hair, footprints, saliva.... that kind of thing?
Oh just curious

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#75    Erowin

Erowin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

Looks like a white gorilla

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users