Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

10 Astral Projection Wallpaper

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    monicarichardson

monicarichardson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

Hi guys,

I thought you would enjoy this share: 10 Astral Projection Wallpapers. The wallpapers have some really cool photos as well as affirmations that will help you project!

Enjoy!

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

View Postmonicarichardson, on 29 April 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Hi guys,

I thought you would enjoy this share: 10 Astral Projection Wallpapers. The wallpapers have some really cool photos as well as affirmations that will help you project!

Enjoy!
Haha one of the last ones her head is stuck. You would be surprised how many people pm me about that problem. ( I wish I had better answers for them)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users