Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't know what's going on with me! HELP!

firelly_13

Is there anyone here who can help me? I don't know if I'm psychic or what.

But ever since I was little I've...sensed(?) or felt weird things and have had unexplainable dej avou(sp?)

My dreams are bad enough for me to write a hundred best selling horror novels but I don't know if they have anything to do with this...

my latest experience has made me come to question if there's something supernatural involved...

Can anybody help me?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• firelly_13

• Nightangel1282

• Fluffybunny

• Radian

Welcome to the forum...

perhaps if you gave us some more details and what kind of help you would like it would narrow things down a bit...as it stands it is a bit dissicult to know what you are looking for...

Yes, I agree with fluffybunny. Could you give us a detailed account of your experiences? It would be much, much easier to help you if you could tell us exactly what it is you experience.

Welcome to the forums!! :)

Sorry about the lack of description...and thanks for welcoming me.

Well, I guess I should start with my first major experiences...

I've always been able to tell what's up with my friends, their thoughts and emotions, even when they're hiding them.

But I always connected that with being a good body language reader. Well after my family moved to VA, it was hard making friends so

my mom enrolled me in this summer enrichment program. (This all takes place when I'm in 4th grade) Well eventually I make a friend and we hang out together whenever our group does something. One day we go on a historical trip of our town. I was doubtful b/c our town has literally one stoplight and no signs of being filled with exotic history. We visited a graveyard first, and you'd think that'swhere I'd have an experience but no, just the normal weird feeling I'm being watched. But then we start walking to this house the historical society was supposed to be preserving. Our leaders didn't tell us anything about the house, just said it was historical. So as we walked up towards it, I started getting shill bumps...in 90 degree weather!!! I looked at the house and it looked like a normal old house, but it made my stomach queasy. I told my friend I didn't want to go in, but she said I was just acting crazy and drug me in. There was this old wooden staircase and my friend wanted to go upstairs, but my bad feeling intensified as we got closer to it, thank god our group leader told us to all go into this room AWAY from the staircase!!! But my luck was short lived, as I walked into the room I started to get a headache, and it felt like...I don't know how to discribe it just sort of mentally feeling physical pain throughout my entire body. Finally the Historical society member showing us around told us the houses history. It had been a hospital before being refurbished as a home, the room we were standing in, the "kitchen" had once been an operating room, and she pointed to a drain in the floor that they were going to have covered. Furthermore she said that many paitents died being moved after surgery,b/c the rooms they stayed in were upstairs!!! This was my first account that really got me freaked, there are others but this is my major first.

It sounds to me like you have great psychic empathy... or the ability to feel other people's emotions. What you experienced in the hospital was likely due to residual energy from the patients that had been in there before. That's just my opinion, though. I think you should wait and see what other people have to say first, but it sounds like you're an empath to me :)

It sounds to me like you have great psychic empathy... or the ability to feel other people's emotions. What you experienced in the hospital was likely due to residual energy from the patients that had been in there before. That's just my opinion, though. I think you should wait and see what other people have to say first, but it sounds like you're an empath to me :)

Um, what exactly is an empath? And if I told you about my latest experience...could you help me with that? Thanks for posting though...

You sound exactly like an empath. The sooner you are aware of this, the sooner you can learn to understand it.

I thought this site has some quick to the point info on Empath.. check it out

1) Heightened (stronger) emotions.

2) Comprehensive understanding over a broad scope of (if not ALL) emotions.

3) Capacity for want/need of self-sacrifice - giving, basically.

4) Excellent communicatory abilities.

5) "Dreaming."

6) Pre-cognition.

7) Emotion reception.

Empaths are "all about" feelings. They can pick up feelings (and some thoughts) from others, about things, experiences, and feelings they do not know (by learning, experiencing, and feeling) through that bond. It comes as first nature for an empath to do this

http://community.livejournal.com/empaths/43504.html

* you may also have the ability to pick up certain vibes from people. Like some you'll meet and you'll know that they're not trustworthy, deceptive, or manipulative. Or, you may can read something like a negative history with them. You may also can do this with animals. I do all these above.

Another thing, I think is important, is you'll notice sooner or later that being around a lot of people can make you somewhat ansy, or nervous... tense. This is because you are absorbing their energy... Some people will drain you in every sense of the word, without knowing they are doing this.. Learn to shield that. It takes time, but it helps, it works. I hope I'm making sense here.

Edited by Shankpin

from what you describe it sounds like you are 100% an empath

i have experiances with psycic abilities as well

i myself seem to exhibit telekenises

although its very weak right now im training myself to make it easier and stronger

to give you some idea of how powerful my telekenises is here you go

my best telekenetic feat so far is making a rubber/eraser wobble . i can do this from a maximum of 7 ft

from what you describe it sounds like you are 100% an empath

i have experiances with psycic abilities as well

i myself seem to exhibit telekenises

although its very weak right now im training myself to make it easier and stronger

to give you some idea of how powerful my telekenises is here you go

my best telekenetic feat so far is making a rubber/eraser wobble . i can do this from a maximum of 7 ft

Great, can empaths hear voices as well? Lately I seem to be. Sometimes there are noises that are unexplained as well. Knocks and crashes. I even hear voices calling my name. Sometimes the voice is foreign and smetimes it sounds like my parents...but when I look around, no one is there.

Edited by firelly_13

Great, can empaths hear voices as well? Lately I seem to be. Sometimes there are noises that are unexplained as well. Knocks and crashes. I even hear voices calling my name. Sometimes the voice is foreign and smetimes it sounds like my parents...but when I look around, no one is there.

Do you hear the voices as your falling asleep or at another time?