Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Ghost pic?

audiopulse

Hello everyone,

I am new here and I believe I have captured a ghost on camera. We (my wife & I) are mobile DJs by profession and never really believed in ghost & such till now. I have heard and seen alot of pics and stories but was real sceptical as to wether they are real?? My wife & I got married in Eureka Springs Arkansas last Sunday, Feb 29th. On Sat. the 28th, we decided to go party and do a little karaoke before our wedding sunday. We went to the Copa Cabana. Its a very nice bar setting. We took our digital camera with us to get some shots of our pre-wedding party. We shot a few with Dee singing and some friends we met there and the DJ. While I was taking the shots, I never noticed anything on the images. We got up the next morning and I decided to put the images on my laptop to view the pics better. Well, I got a surprise I hadn't counted on. In my 3rd shot of the night, I got what looked to me like maybe motion blur but looking closer it couldn't be. The dancers were moving pretty good but no motion blur on them?? Just this light swirl type image on the dance floor. So we took it down to the motel manager and asked her what she thought, she imediately said it's a "ghost". we're like, no s h i t!! She then told us about a few other ghost tails surrounding this town. So, we went to Town Hall and spoke with an official there and he agreed and said the Copa was haunted and the DJ has pics of 9 different ghost in that building. He said the DJ (Lita) will not do her paperwork there alone because the ghost keep bothering her. This got my curiosity going... He then told us that the local paper had done an article about a ghost sighting last week in a motel there. So Dee and I went to the local paper to see what he thought. He looked at the pic on my laptop and said looks interesting. I could tell he was a little skeptical too. He then asked to see my camera. he took it and looked at the pic still on it and immediately his eyes got big! He then said I need your name and info and an you send me a copy of this pic. He said he wanted to do an article on this ghost sighting also.

About the bar setting... kinda med lighting. No white lights. No mirror ball. only one motion light which has ALL colored lenses pointing to the floor.

The camera is a digital, only one image has this light swirl, some others have round orbs?? The ones that have orbs, they are not in the same place in each pic. and as someone stated "dust" on the lens?? how could I have dust in one shot then the next no dust then the next there is without ever touching the lens??

anyway, here is two of the pics. The first is about 5 min before the next pic.

Comments are welcome as I'm new to this and would really like to know what I've got here.....

Dave

PS

If you want larger pics, I have posted them on my website also:

Ghost pic

post-56-1078269148.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• audiopulse

• stillcrazy

• Spartan

• STIX

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were told that this is a frequent visitor to the bar. Its a Bride that likes to dance with the guys on the dance floor. Notice the "arm" around the mans left shoulder and the flow of the wedding dress and vail.....

Dave

THAT IS REAL!! it looks real...and I bet that that mist above it is the Ectoplasm...according to that guy from ghostbusters tongue.gif lol jk

I believe it

I like checking photos every now and then to see if I can find a reason for Ghost images. But I'll be damned if I can see anything other than a spirit trying to hit on this guy. Good shot.

OMG!! what if there is a spirit trying to hit on me right now!?!? crying.gif ... wait a second... wub.gif thats better

Call me if it starts to become a bother ph34r.gif

and no that photo has no Ghosts,sorry whistling2.gif

But others do,and if anyone has a ghost problem in a house or other,CALL ME devil.gif

Its smoke from a ciggareta , dont me madda hahaha laugh.gif

no really its smoke,, not that ghost dont exist,,,,But thats another story thumbsup.gifdevil.gif

I would agree with you about it being smoke from a cigarette except that I can not see smoke being that thick in one area while there is no cigarette seen.

Smoke is generally not that thick in a photo at that distance. If you look at the guys shirt, smoke generally does not show up whiter than the material of a white shirt.

The smoke is very close to the lens, around the camera sort off,,and the light in that place had a blue light to the left off camerrs ,near the bar,,,but if im wrong,,maybe i am,,its cool,,its hard to tell realy blink.gif

Yea there may be another explanation, but the photo dosn't look doctored or a light relection. It might be smoke, but it has one eerrie effect. I just have never seen cigarette smoke cast that kind of image on a camera.

If the guy was standing there with a cig in his hand, I would consider the "smoke" hypothesis...

No. I believe this has guy scored one kick-*ss ghost photo!

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

thumbsup.gif

To all that believe this is smoke... I was not smoking nor was anyone around me. We were at a table by our selves, Dee was up talking to someone to the right of the photo.... as you can see, there was aprox 10 ft between me and the guy in the white. the place wasn't crowded at the time so it couldn't have been someone elses smoke. Aslo if you look at the photo, the ceiling fan was on so smoke in this area would not be that bright or thick. if there was smoke, I have never seen smoke flow like that, plus I would have noticed smoke when shooting the pic....

I just know I shot the pic and this was in it....

I never really believed in ghost either till I got this shot... now, I'm really beginning to wonder??

Dave

The smoke is very close to the lens, around the camera sort off,,and the light in that place had a blue light to the left off camerrs ,near the bar,,,but if im wrong,,maybe i am,,its cool,,its hard to tell realy blink.gif

Ok, here is another shot I got pointing to where we were sitting.

Don't mind the couple doing the tongue thing..lol they were drunk.. hehe

We were sitting right behind the guy in the dark blue dancing with the woman in the white. If you look behind where we were sitting, you see a lady standing with a blue glowing thing at her waist. We were in front of them about 6 ft. You notice there is no lights in that area beside or behind us.. About the blue glowing thing?? I just talked to that lady online and asked her if she had a cell phone with her?? I didn't say anything about the photo. She said no? So, what is that blue spot?? an orb?? Also you notice the couple we got a pic of, he was smoking, where's the smoke in this shot?? there is very little to none??

Dave

post-56-1078357763.jpg

First Pic - I see nothing

Second pic - I see something but what it is, I have no idea, I can sort of make out a dress, but............

Third pic - I see nothing

The 1st pic is to just show the lighting in the area where the image showed up.... nothing in that one...

The 2nd pics has something around the guy???

The 3rd pic is just to show there is no lighting beside or behind where we were sitting.(as someone claimed in a previous post)... also shows a blue dot, circle or something in front of the lady in the background... (we checked, it's not a cell phone or belt buckle)

Dave

I see a misty form in the second picture. Very good shot. In the 3rd I see an orb. A blue one. Where in Eureka Springs were you?

Wow audiopulse love that second photo. I don't think is smoke from a cig, I think it's the real thing. Congrats on your new marriage!

-Klamath thumbsup.gif

After looking at the third photo, with a smoker and lite cigarette, I will restate my position that It is not smoke. I D/Led the 2nd pick and blew it up some. The distance from the camera disproves the "close to the lens" therory.

Now if you rule out smoke, and reflection. It leaves only two possible explanations. 1. Doctored photo. or 2 real live ghost. I don't think you doctored it. Too smooth in the pic. so I vote for #2

.......... Where in Eureka Springs were you?

We were at the Copa Cabana Club in Eureka Springs Arkansas. The Bar owner says she has pics of 9 different ghost that frequent this bar... (this was all found out after we got the pic and started asking questions with the locals)

Dave

Probably old patrons, still got the urge! laugh.gifcool.gif

These are one of the best ghost photos I've seen.And, those are orbs...orbs do move around.These are great pictures...got any more?

Edited by Babs

We were at the Copa Cabana Club in Eureka Springs Arkansas. The Bar owner says she has pics of 9 different ghost that frequent this bar... (this was all found out after we got the pic and started asking questions with the locals)

It seems Eureka Springs is very haunted. There is also a haunted hotel called the Crescent. I live nearby and want to visit.

I thought i would tell you this, if you look closely at the first pic, you can see a face on the right hand side

I thought i would tell you this, if you look closely at the first pic, you can see a face on the right hand side

Are you refering to the poster on the right a little higher up than the guests?

Or something else I missed? wacko.gif