Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#151    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

View Postnovaceleste, on 13 March 2006 - 07:48 PM, said:

Let me ask you, what do you think these "black-eyed kids want"??? style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

They don't want LOVE, they only want to DESTROY your soul... if they wanted love they would TREAT PEOPLE with respect, and MUTUAL LOVE... they only pretend to LOOK HARMLESS to lure you in, and then all hell breaks loose... maybe they are just like SELFISH children, it is all about them and their purpose, they have no feeling or care about the wants and needs of the other parties involved.

Posted Image

#152    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

View Post^SolidSnake^, on 20 May 2006 - 06:17 PM, said:

This story reminds me of something I saw as a kid. I was about 10 walking up the road with my friend and I noticed this boy and girl...there was something really eerie about them especially there eyes. They REALLY creeped me out, they looked so dark and eerie...anyway I passed them quick as possible and has always stuck with me...any thoughts?

YEAH IF you stopped and mingled with them a while longer their darkness coming from their eyes would have sucked in your soul beyond return....

Posted Image

#153    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,165 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

View Postaraxia, on 17 November 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

They don't want LOVE, they only want to DESTROY your soul... if they wanted love they would TREAT PEOPLE with respect, and MUTUAL LOVE... they only pretend to LOOK HARMLESS to lure you in, and then all hell breaks loose... maybe they are just like SELFISH children, it is all about them and their purpose, they have no feeling or care about the wants and needs of the other parties involved.
Amazing, a few minutes ago you didn't know if they existed, now you're an expert on them.

#154    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

• 'Open your eyes, Victoria!'

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

View PosttheGhost_and_theDarkness, on 23 March 2006 - 10:44 PM, said:

but it is true. .. like Captain Jack said on Pirates of the Caribbean "If they leave no survivors than where do the stories come from, I wonder" hehehe.

I love this quote!

Dream Theater

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users