Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know that many may try to pass this sighting off as sleep paralysis but I was not sleeping and I am sure because I have had sleep paralysis many of nights.

Last night I was staying downtown here in Kelowna BC Canada, a well known haunted city. I had a bed at a old vintage style b&b that dates back to the 17-1800's.

I was laying in my bed with my eyes open for a while with adequate light comming in through the windows. The room I am in have several bunk beds and is shared with over ten people so when I noticed a middle aged man in his mid thirtees standing twenty feet away from me besides a bunk bed I didn't think much of it, I just cotinued to be tired and stared off in the general direction of the apparition. I soon thought to myself "I don t remember watching anyone walk over there or get out of bed" and It confused me for a moment untill I realized that the man who was wearing black pants and a white shirt whom was clearly visable except he wasnt as visable as someone should be so i immediately realized, wholy crap I am looking at a ghost. The male aparition took three steps down the hallway and acted casual, except he had a very emotional look on his face, that of being unsure or proving a point while still being dissatisfied. The whole sighting lasted only about sevon to ten seconds and was increadible because of how he made me think for most of the sighting that I was looking at someone who somehow walked over to where I was looking without me hearing or seeing them untill he aas right in my veiw point. That is what helped me realize that he was a ghost, and only seconds later he dissapeared into nothingness.

What is your opinion regarding my experience last night?

My paranor al visits are becomming more frequent as I am becoming more accepting of the reality of spirits, deamons and aliens. I have been quit excited each night be ause of the simple fact that things go bump in the night. And it always seems to happen when I least expect it. I have a spirit that taps the back of my lawn chair from 2am too 6am in the morning, it is constant tapping around almost like a crab it attached and moving around, it can tap the amounts I ask and will tap two for no and once for yes.

Edited by kitco
  • Like 1

When was your last hit?

When was your last hit?

I cant remember.

No one of the other 10 saw this?

Everyone was sleeping. I was having troubles getting to bed so I continued to stare off into space and lay in bed.

Last night I observed the same types of aparitions but this time the individual appeared to be an actual person walking pask the beds as I could not see through the apparition, he walked past my bed for about six steps then stopped and leaned against the top bunk all chill like and slowly faded away. I thought to myself that guy that was a ghost that had no transparancy that made him look to appear as a spirit.

I highly doubt that thier could be that many different ghostly visitors whom may have passed away at this building. Regardless of the age because they both wore modern clothen and appeared to be mid thirtees. They were walking around and it seemed like they had no realization that they were a spirit, perhaps they have no realization that they are dead and they continue to live out an existence wherever they may manifest there spirit energy. I have always known myself to be a spirit medium but this is just amazing.

Is it possible that a spirit can manifest in another town or location from whitch they died, and could it be a deamonic presence that simply changes appearance.