Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?


  • Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#61    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 January 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:


WHO got rich off two unnecessary UNNECESSARY wars ?


The members of the elite banking system I brought this point up on the first page of this thread.  The US government was not responsible for it but certin people were told to ignore it. 9-11 is a big lie and fraud for a purpose.

When one controls the worlds money and is immune to everything the games start its been going on for sometime. What does one expect from such a small group, Philanthropy .

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#62    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,810 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Someone always gets rich from wars, does not mean they planned for 5 planes to be hijacked to go and kill innocent people by a sect who would be willing to die for their cause anyway.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#63    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 12,688 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

I do believe they were part of a plan, part involving dying and going to 72 virgins, and killing as many travellers and  trying to kill as many government workers on the way....its always been part of their plan.
As for if those had been pawns for westerners.....who really knows? but the facts are not there to prove that, so far the facts seem to point to islamic fundamentalists doing what they preach about doing!
And, as I've already said...I believed Exactly That!  Then one day I started watching videos of 911 and I watched over and over the buildings coming down...and after much research...I concluded that it was impossible for that to have happened by being hit with jets.  Too many things don't fit.  Too many things point to planned demolition.  If you want links I'd be happy to share...but not in this thread as the OP has made it clear he doesn't want any of that.  Always the question comes down to Who and Why?  Once you get your head around the fact that those buildings were brought down by explosions, you get a better understanding of everything that has happened in the last several decades.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#64    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Other members of the SAIC board have included Melvin Laird, Richard Nixon’s secretary of defense, and Rear Adm. Bobby Ray Inman, director of the National Security Agency under President Jimmy Carter and a deputy director of the CIA under Ronald Reagan. Inman was also on the board of the Rockefeller-founded Council on Foreign Relations. The Rockefellers, let it never be forgotten, originally got their money from Standard Oil and then spread out into banking.

It is this unholy trinity of big business, the government and the military/intelligence establishment that continues to drive the war in Iraq or Iran or Afghanistan or Palestine or wherever it suits their interests.

http://www.workers.o...orld/iraq-0726/

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 January 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Miss me?

#65    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,786 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

"Planned demolition" by whom?

There was NONE. It was an Al-Qaeda attack with hijacked planes. HELLO !!!!!!!


#66    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

I do believe they were part of a plan, part involving dying and going to 72 virgins, and killing as many travellers and  trying to kill as many government workers on the way....its always been part of their plan.
As for if those had been pawns for westerners.....who really knows? but the facts are not there to prove that, so far the facts seem to point to islamic fundamentalists doing what they preach about doing!


They were not promised 72 virgins or are you suggesting that a 10 yr old with a bomb strapped to his chest wishes for the same. No it`s religion it`s mind manipulation and that was used in the 9-11 attacks. It probably was for money for the families. I would like to see how the suicide bombers families are living right now.  How much money does religion creat tax free. Look into the Vatican bank for one example.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#67    Little Fish

Little Fish

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,000 posts
  • Joined:23 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The default position is to give a ****

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Oh  no, not at all. I let none of them "off". I know full well what the US did, but please tell, are you saying the islamists who murdered all those innocent people were justified because of it?
you really don't know the religion and beliefs of the people you talk about. how can you?
as far as i can tell, Atta was a well paid drug runner working for the cia out of florida, read daniel hopsickers book. he hardly presents himself as a religious zealot. none of the alleged hijackers names were on the list of names released by the government-cia-pentagon prostitue media, those lists, we were told were given by the airlines. the usual response from the faithful is they excluded the names of the hijackers from the list of vistims, but how did the airlines and/or media know which passengers were the hijackers without any investigation? that doesn't add up unless the narrative was predetermined and being constructed in real time. the fbi even said they may have used false identities, which would mean we don't know who they were. it's as though the media knew who did it before investigating. the only people arrested on the day were israelis posing as arabs with explosives in their van. what about the bomb on the george washington bridge? why did the media drop that story so quickly? its all on the police tapes.


#68    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

"Planned demolition" by whom?

There was NONE. It was an Al-Qaeda attack with hijacked planes. HELLO !!!!!!!


How very simple it is eh.


Please people not another demolition thread. Yes the FBI were cought redhanded in 1991 covering up the bombing of WTC. But lets focus on a why.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 12 January 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#69    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

Someone always gets rich from wars, does not mean they planned for 5 planes to be hijacked to go and kill innocent people by a sect who would be willing to die for their cause anyway.
I believe *nothing* our government tells us anymore. We are fodder ,and that all . Like I said,I never wrapped my head around the why ,but I absolutely believe someone else funded them ,and got the ball rolling .
The fact we still whine about it ,and use it to make money and cause controversy,shows how commercialized the WTC thing is.
250,000 people died when we bombed Japan during WW2 . If they were anything like us,they would STILL be whining about it .

Miss me?

#70    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,810 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

They were not promised 72 virgins or are you suggesting that a 10 yr old with a bomb strapped to his chest wishes for the same. No it`s religion it`s mind manipulation and that was used in the 9-11 attacks. It probably was for money for the families. I would like to see how the suicide bombers families are living right now.  How much money does religion creat tax free. Look into the Vatican bank for one example.
That first bits a joke, right?  I am not even go to carry on if I am discussing this with people who know nothing about the islamic fundamentalists.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#71    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,786 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 12 January 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

you really don't know the religion and beliefs of the people you talk about. how can you?
as far as i can tell, Atta was a well paid drug runner working for the cia out of florida, read daniel hopsickers book. he hardly presents himself as a religious zealot. none of the alleged hijackers names were on the list of names released by the government-cia-pentagon prostitue media, those lists, we were told were given by the airlines. the usual response from the faithful is they excluded the names of the hijackers from the list of vistims, but how did the airlines and/or media know which passengers were the hijackers without any investigation? that doesn't add up unless the narrative was predetermined and being constructed in real time. the fbi even said they may have used false identities, which would mean we don't know who they were. it's as though the media knew who did it before investigating. the only people arrested on the day were israelis posing as arabs with explosives in their van. what about the bomb on the george washington bridge? why did the media drop that story so quickly? its all on the police tapes.


OK, Fish, live in your fantasy world if you like.
I guess you don't like "truth"


#72    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

And don't anyone give me **** about this was a tragedy .Unlike anyone else here,I WAS THERE .ok .I'm a 911 first responder .
13 ,THIRTEEN OF MY FRIENDS died on 911. And I cannot even count how many more since,from 911 politics and bull**** and ground zero illness.
Two more died of cancer ,two weeks ago . I've been to more funerals than you can imagine ,some of whom were close friends .
I don't buy it was all someone else's doing and a lot of weird stuff went down in nyc the night before .Who knows. I don't put anything past our government anymore.
If other Americans here trust our govt ,mazel tov ,but I do NOT .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 January 2013 - 08:11 PM.

Miss me?

#73    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Why did we not attack Saudi Arabia

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#74    redhen

redhen

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,825 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Samsara

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

View Postjoc, on 12 January 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

They are a group of very wealthy, unnamed, unelected individuals who seek to control the world, to manipulate the Global Economy ....

Unnamed? That's not an answer then.


#75    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,786 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Yes the FBI were cought redhanded in 1991 covering up the bombing of WTC.

And your source of information is what?

Edited by pallidin, 12 January 2013 - 08:11 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users