Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Readings

reading emotional physical healing light intuitive

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#16    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

I didnt believe you were blocking on purpose, I dont think you even knew you were.  Just letting you know I do feel that, and its time to face these things head on.  Oh and you may find some interesting text when you google Indigo Children, and crystal children. :) It may explain more to you.

#17    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for all your guidance Dawnie.

#18    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hello DawnieK! Elizabeth Jacqueline, 57

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#19    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

I just had a look on a site about indigo children, I had a tarot reader once say to me that I was an old soul! I've always been told I was old beyond my years but I put that down to having to grow up fast after losing my mum at 6.

#20    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostKatielou, on 15 June 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

Thanks for all your guidance Dawnie.
Absolutely, I wish I could have made a stronger connection. Thank you for being so open. :)

#21    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:36 PM

View Postaprilamise, on 15 June 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

hi dawnieK

i would love a reading  honey!
april amise  22
thank you
Hi April,
That is a very unique name, very beautiful, are you named after someone? <<just a guess
Alright, Your signature would be beautiful cursive, while all other words would be print,
Im seeing a naturally brunette (on the lighter side) possibly you dye your hair lighter.
For some reason I feel as though I know you, not necessarily in person but have talked to you before over the internet, or Im not sure.
Id put you at 5'4'' -5'5''. Im not always so good with height. Medium build, Caucasian, or at least lighter skin
I keep seeing you in this wayy over sized blue hoodie, faded darker side of blue.
As I ask what brings you here, I begin to feel the hoplessness almost confusion, Have you lost someone recently? Thats really the only way I can describe the dread.
Physically I do notice you have some upper back pain in between your shoulders, sharp strain? You get headaches often?

Im going to stop here, make sure I connected, thank you April.

#22    Terrymary

Terrymary

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

I would love a reading!
Teresa 45
Thanks!

#23    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostXzenox, on 15 June 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Houston 20

Hi Houston!

Alright, You write you name very typical of a male, lol, no offense, really, most males dont really care what their handwriting looks like, While yours is better than most lol, Your H would be more tall and narrow, "ouston" are small letters, spaced more apart than normal, some people write very close together, while you are exact opposite, Legible none the less

Brown hair, not buzzed short  maybe an inch or two long.  You have a nice tan going on, but i think its more ethnicity, maybe hispanic. Thin, you couldnt be less than 5'6''
I feel you have a lot to stress out about, but you and I both know,  theres nothing you can do to change it and you surely didnt cause it. I feel you have been though plenty, I can definitely tell through your mannerisms you are very mature for your age. You understood and thrive learning the positive lessons life's negative situations have throw at you. You have a very strong soul and I know you hear often of how "wise you are beyond your years".  Its very true, and the ones closest to you will vouch for that,  I feel your smile is very important to your family, I just keep getting "his smile is very reassuring".
I am not sure what has you troubled, to others you may not seem troubled at all. I think thats a front though, I feel you are being calm and collected, simply because everyone else isnt. You need to stay strong for them.
Physical state, I didnt feel much, just a slight pain near my right shoulder blade, in between shoulder blade and spine,its is cited right over my lung, but I am really not sure it very subtle.

Okay well I am going to stop here, be sure I connected like always, Im pretty confident about it though. :)
Thank you so much for allowing me to connect, Houston.

#24    SuddenPsychic

SuddenPsychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

Heidi - 41

So excited!  :D

#25    jwnks

jwnks

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

Jeanie 52. Thank you:)

#26    tinkerbellekisses

tinkerbellekisses

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

• Check out my fan page and receive free tarot readings at http://www.facebook.com/TinkerbellesTarot
    Love and light
    Tinkerbelle
    Xx

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hello again DawnieK
I would
I've another reading. Cristal 22. If you would like you can let me know when your are going to do it and I can try to open my energy to you or go to bed welcoming you into my energy or something. Might help for a clear reading.
Thanks again.
Xx

Check out my page and have chances at receiving free readings
http://www.facebook....nkerbellesTarot
Love and light
Tinkerbelle
Xx

#27    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

View Posttinkerbellekisses, on 18 June 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

Hello again DawnieK
I would
I've another reading. Cristal 22. If you would like you can let me know when your are going to do it and I can try to open my energy to you or go to bed welcoming you into my energy or something. Might help for a clear reading.
Thanks again.
Xx
Honey your energy is so strong it wouldnt matter lol, But when you get a weird out of nowhere thought of me, like you have now lol, take a deep breath, it will help me:)

#28    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostBrysonsMom, on 15 June 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

I would love a reading. Lara Jane 22 :)

Hi Lara Jane!

Very pretty name :)
Alright, you write your name mainly print, Large L smaller ara, I see you go back and forth between cursive and print, Like you start writing print and the end of the word begins connecting into cursive.
I see you with hair to your mid back, golden blonde, straight maybe even strawberry blonde, thin body type. Caucasian.
Tough girl, born and raised in the country huh?
There is definite emotional blocking.
I've been through those things too, I recognize the detachment, from you and your emotions on the situation. You cant carry that forever, its time you forgive, forgive those who have "used" you.  This doesnt mean you go tell him," its okay what you did"  but within your own thoughts and emotions, recognize what emotions come when you think of it.  Those are the ones you have to face, take a deep breath, concentrate on the area you feel responds to those negative situations you think of, Take another deep breath and push those sensations away think to yourself "Its not okay it happened, I am okay though, it was just another part of my life that made me who I am." Instead of thinking in terms of what was taken think instead of what you gained. Even if you cant think of what you gained, there is something, because you wouldnt have had to experience it unless you could learn from it.
Alright Lara, I am going to stop here, I believe you understand exactly what I am talking of, you are more than welcome to move this to PM.
Thanks Lara, I appreciate you allowing me to connect. Just know there are big things planned for you, this is just an obstacle.

#29    rainbowhunter

rainbowhunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• seen and still see quite a bit

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:00 PM

hi there kim 34 f

rainbow hunter

#30    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

• Don't judge a book by it's cover....same goes for people!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

Hi would enjoy one :yes:
Charlene 49

thank you

~Char~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users