Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronomical Prophecy

aka CAT

Greetings. New here, I’m interested in matters

spiritual and scientific. Hence, the mixed topic

(Astronomy + Spirituality)

of my first thread at UM...um, :-? where to post it?

For now, let us look

beyond belief systems / from holy books

and to the heavens, i.e. let's “look up” along with

Steve Cioccolanti via the audio-video

"WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens"

(Introduction ~ 7 min.s)

Re: assertions made in the above audio-video (A-V), a question tailed by a statement:

- Is Earth the only planet [in our solar system] whereupon a full eclipse can be beheld?

- The sun's periodically seeming to stand still has to do with planetary shifts of the polar axis.

Whether or not you expect a pre- or mid- ‘trib’ rapture or anticipate the second coming and

a resurrection of the departed after the tribulation, also useful and of similar interest are the

projected TIMELINEs of the three (3) audio-videos* therein the following URL @ timetobelieve:

http://www.timetobel...will-it-happen/

0:-) MGby.

Thank you, ‘CAT’

* Three (3) A-Vs -

- The Most Logical Timeline of Revelation,

- Preview of Pre/Mid/Post Trib Rapture

and

- Biggest End Times Myths Busted!

Afterword: No known restrictions limit viewing of the sources as posted above.

Edited by aka CAT

I like it when he said "maybe."

Can you list the signs without watching a 30+ min video?

It is interesting that watching the clip after Comet Ison proved to not be a big heavenly show. It is also interesting, though, that it was here on Thanksgiving. Might be a subtil and gradual speaking to Gods people.

Josephus wrote that for two weeks before Herods Temple was destroyed there were awesome and frightening signs in the nightly sky.

I prefer book format so I can easily re-check what he understands as prophecy in the heavenly space. My memory is not able to recall that much detail. Prophecy such as this with a lot of details needs to be checked often.

John Hagee has a book out about the four blood moons that runs along the same lines. I don't think he went so far as 2017 Virgo and Saturn, though. Will have to re-check that.

These may be God talking to His children through signs in the sky, as Genesis says the heavenly bodies are for measuring time, months, seasons and signs. I wonder if Hagee and this man have correctly interpreted what the signs, though. For instance: Rev. 12 is a flashback of the birth of Jesus and then leads the focus to the woman (spiritual Israel - the true church in the wilderness - not in the temple in Jerusalem). This so that we can recognize this is the same woman coming out of the wilderness. Only the woman has transformed herself into a harlot. A harlot sells herself. The retail business of today's church indicates the harlot is here. She is selling religious trinkets, idols of crosses, yard sales, cruises, bake sales, trips, tap water as "holy" because she has blessed it; you name it and she will sell it, all the while feeding off the sheep rather than sacrificially feeding the sheep like a shepherd. Almost all her tv preachers living in mansions with paid staff and bodyguards.

If this man's interpretation of Virgo and Saturn were true it would mean Jesus was going to be born again at the end of the gestation period.

It may very well be that, since the sun turned dark because of the war in heaven as Jesus hung on the cross, that the moon will turn to blood red because of a massive killing of Christian and perhaps Messianic Jews sometime in the future.

This thing about a rapture before persecution does not agree with 1st Cor. That says "at the LAST trump". There are 7 trumps in Rev. Well passed clear persecutions.

The video flashed too fast for me to get the info to see if he wrote all that in a book; and I couldn't sit thru the whole thing again for that info.

God bless. Actually I thought it was interesting.

Edited by Copen

I like it when he said "maybe."

In regard to what did he say "maybe"?

Can you list the signs without watching a 30+ min video?

Yes.

Pastor Steve Cioccolanti, the pastor of Discover Church , Melbourne, Australia, has published a “Warning” video about 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens.

You will be shocked to see the signs that he shows that are, according to him, what God has written about in the Bible.

Talking about the Hebrew roots of end time prophecies, he points to 8 signs that might be seen until and before 70th Birthday of Israel.

Why 70 is important? He explains: “Because Israel was given 70 years in Babylonian captivity and 70 years from the time that Jesus was born to the time when its temple was destroyed.”

“So there is something important that is the fact that Israel is about to turn 70 years old since it was born again in 1948.”

And here are the 8 signs, along with some observations about the date. And he affirms, “they will never occur again in your life time” and they “will start soon.”

1-Comet Ison (Nov 28, 2013)
– Nasa said is a comet as bright as the moon and it is predict to come in November 2013.

2-Blood Moon (April 15, 2014)
– War tetrad is coming in April in 2014

3-Blood mon (Oct 08, 2014)
– Sukkot

4-Total Solar (March 20, 2015)
– Sign for Gentiles

5-Blood mon (Abril 4, 2015)
– Passover

6- Partial Solar (Sept 13, 2015)
– Elul 29 Culce Tishri 1 Civil New 7th Anniversary since last Market Drop

7- Blood Moon (Sept 28, 2015)
– Supermoon that is also a luner eclipse

8-Virgo Clothed (Sept 23, 2017)
- 50th Ann. Of Jerusalem Jubilee

Next - Israel Birthday Independence Day (May 14, 2018) – 70th Anniversary of Israel--

Copen,

I'm so glad that you mentioned the blood red moons. There are additional articles

that I plan to read, write and post on the subject. To be on the safe side, since I'm

new here, I'll post part of the information in the Conspiracy section whereto refer in

this thread. That and my reviewing what Mr. Cioccolanti said in regard to statements

made by you in reference to scripture is where I'll resume this evening.

Thank you.

0:-) MGby'all-- davros of skaro, Rlyeh and Copen.

Edited by aka CAT

Steve Cioccolanti is a professional preacher and the founder and owner of a company named Discover Ministries

aka Discover Church. The sub devision Discover Media offers tons of books and DVD´s, the shops are linked in

all YT clips published by SC.

This organisation must be classified as a money making global player using spirituality+religion+beliefs just as

tools to generate business volume.

• Like 1

The comet didn't make a show, doesn't that kind of blow the timeline?

Steve Cioccolanti is a professional preacher and the founder and owner of a company named Discover Ministries

aka Discover Church. The sub devision Discover Media offers tons of books and DVD´s, the shops are linked in

all YT clips published by SC.

This organisation must be classified as a money making global player using spirituality+religion+beliefs just as

tools to generate business volume.

Mr. Cioccolanti's motives secondarily interest me.

How accurate are his claims?

The comet didn't make a show, doesn't that kind of blow the timeline?

That the comet wasn't as bright as predicted

doesn't mean that it went unobserved.

That the comet wasn't as bright as predicted

doesn't mean that it went unobserved.

Which for me draws credence from the phrophecy.

Edit: So, the first of the 8 'super signs' wasn't very super at all.

Edited by Likely Guy

Which for me draws credence from the phrophecy.

Edit: So, the first of the 8 'super signs' wasn't very super at all.

Comet Ison, rumored to have been blasted by a missile,

was less spectacular for persons whom are not astronomers.

"Blasted by a missile"?

Any links to that? I'd be most interested, since missiles don't escape the earth's atmosphere.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

Blood Moons and the Mark of the Beast

I first heard about the Blood Moons (Part I of II)

in connection with the Mark of the Beast (Part II of II)

from the sensational Lyn Leahz. Therefore, she is

quoted at the beginning of Part I and cited under

RFID Politics in Part II of this post.

Blood Moons (Part I of II)_____________________________________________________

]Has there been a [planetary] pole shift? Why is there so much talk, now

more than ever, about strange things going on in the heavens—pole shifts,

comets, strange planets, UFO’s (Nephilim), fireballs, asteroids, holes in the sun, [/i]

and more? What is going on that we do not know about? Are we being

kept in the dark by NASA about something? And, if so, why?

Below [are] excellent video that not only explain these things in regard

to end time prophecy but predict the very things we are seeing now! You

don’t want to miss [these videos!...T]he information will surprise you and

make you think--

http://beforeitsnews...T NOW! (Videos)

Embedded after the above quote was the subject of this thread--

Astronomical Prophecy

WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens

http://www.unexplain... in the Heavens

A term used therein the above a-v is the title of this post’s theme song,

James Blake 'Retrograde'.

Mark of the Beast (Part II of II)_________________________________________________

RFID implant -

“Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped?” Lucien Desjardins,

“...[A]re you ready to have your every move tracked, recorded and placed in Big Brother's data bank?

According to the Finnish article, distributed to doctors and medical students, time is running out for

changing the direction of military medicine and mind control technology, ensuring the future of human

freedom.

"Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored

by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies," wrote Dr. Kilde. "Guinea pigs

in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients,handicapped children, deaf and

blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered

"marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example,

are shocking to the conscience.

"Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites,

the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in

the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is

injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to

increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National

Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote

monitoring system (RMS).

"When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed

into optical nerve of the eye," Dr. Kilde indicates, "it draws neuro-impulses from the brain that embody

the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a

computer, these neuro-impulses can be projected back to the person's brain via the microchip to be re-

experienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages

(encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons

can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

"Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes,

and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures,

and voices, " Dr. Kilde adds. "Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and

affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture"--

http://www.earth-hea...U.S. and Europe.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

RFID -

RFID Politics

NEW Obama Bill [immigration Reform],

April 2014,

To Launch Worldwide Mark of the Beast [...] –

During Blood Moons! (VIDEO)

By Lyn Leahz

Thursday, January 9, 2014 8:37

http://beforeitsnews...eo-2457794.html

Deep Inside The Obama Health Care Bill is WHAT?

ALL 3 BILLS HR.3200 /3964/4872

By tatoott1009.com

Saturday, October 19, 2013 18:13

http://beforeitsnews...644872-342.html

Also, NAFTA’s going hand-in-hand with the TPP entails the RFID.

https://www.citizen.org/TPP

Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP):

Job Loss, Lower Wages and Higher Drug Prices

Have you heard? The TPP is a massive, controversial “free trade” agreement

currently being pushed by big corporations and negotiated behind closed doors

by officials from the United States and 11 other countries – Australia, Brunei,

Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and

Vietnam. In one fell swoop, this secretive deal could

[serve as an excuse to demand RFID, mark of beast]

Although it is called a “free trade” agreement, the TPP is not mainly about trade.

Of TPP’s 29 draft chapters, only five deal with traditional trade issues.

One chapter would provide incentives to offshore jobs to low-wage countries.

Many would impose limits on government policies that we rely on in our daily

lives for safe food, a clean environment, and more. Our domestic federal, state

and local policies would be required to comply with TPP rules.

The TPP would even elevate individual foreign firms to equal status with sovereign nations,

empowering them to privately enforce new rights and privileges, provided by the pact,

by dragging governments to foreign tribunals to demand taxpayer compensation over policies

that they claim undermine their expected future profits.

We only know about the TPP’s threats thanks to leaks – the public is not allowed to see the draft TPP text.

Even members of Congress, after being denied the text for years, are now only provided limited access.

Meanwhile, more than 600 official corporate “trade advisors” have special access.

The TPP has been under negotiation for five years, and the Obama administration wants to sign the

deal by early 2014. Opposition to the TPP is growing at home and in many of the other countries involved.

Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement | msfaccess.org

The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal is currently being negotiated between the US and

eleven other Pacific Rim nations: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia,

Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam. The agreement is slated to further expand

its membership, potentially to all 21 Asia Pacific APEC nations.

Date of Joining

Australia

6-7 Nov 1989

Brunei Darussalam

6-7 Nov 1989

Canada

6-7 Nov 1989

Chile

11-12 Nov 1994

People's Republic of China

12-14 Nov 1991

Hong Kong, China

12-14 Nov 1991

Indonesia

6-7 Nov 1989

Japan

6-7 Nov 1989

Republic of Korea

6-7 Nov 1989

Malaysia

6-7 Nov 1989

Mexico

17-19 Nov 1993

New Zealand

6-7 Nov 1989

Papua New Guinea

17-19 Nov 1993

Peru

14-15 Nov 1998

The Philippines

6-7 Nov 1989

Russia

14-15 Nov 1998

Singapore

6-7 Nov 1989

Chinese Taipei

12-14 Nov 1991

Thailand

6-7 Nov 1989

The United States

6-7 Nov 1989

Viet Nam

14-15 Nov 1998

http://www.docudharm...-hits-the-floor

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

RFID cont.

RFID: Sign of the (End) Times?

Mark Baard

webkit-fake-url://934EEF9C-B387-43A4-A4BC-EE173027D460/pastedGraphic.pdf

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/06/70308

Albrecht and co-author Liz McIntyre [of Spychips Threat ] have written an introduction

that says RFID chips, particularly the VeriChip subcutaneous implant designed for humans,

bear an uncanny resemblance to "the mark" described in the Bible's Book of Revelation.

If the VeriChip becomes a common payment device similar to the "contactless" payment

system in the Exxon Mobil Speedpass, all who wish to buy and sell goods will be compelled

"to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads," as it says in Revelation, the

Spychips Threat authors contend.

Another passage in Revelation describes a vision in which "a foul and loathsome sore

came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image."

Albrecht and McIntyre write, ""Interestingly, an implanted RFID device like the VeriChip

could potentially cause such a tormenting sore if it is subjected to a strong source of

electromagnetic radiation," such as a directed energy weapon.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

GOOGLE SPENDS $3.2 BILLION TO CONTROL

EVERY OBJECT IN THE HOUSE OF THE FUTURE

January 14, 2014

By Bob Tuskin, BLACKLISTEDNEWS.COM

“[...]The internet of things may sound innocent enough, but it has very significant potential

of being tied to the RFID agenda.

According to Wikipedia

‘The Internet of Things (or IoT for short) refers to uniquely identifiable objects and their virtual

representations in an Internet-like structure. The term Internet of Things was proposed by Kevin

Ashton in 2009. The concept of the Internet of Things first became popular through the Auto-ID

Center at MIT and related market analysis publications. Radio-frequency identification (RFID)

was seen as a prerequisite for the Internet of Things in the early days. If all objects and people in

daily life were equipped with identifiers, they could be managed and inventoried by computers.

Besides using RFID, the tagging of things may be achieved through such technologies as near

field communication, barcodes, QR codes and digital watermarking’[...]”

http://www.blacklist.../0/0/0/Y/M.html

Disney’s Satanic RFID-Equipped Bracelets:

A Whole New World (Order): Disney's RFID Tracking Bracelets ...

www.beforeitsnews.com/ conspiracy-theories/ 2013/ 01/ a-whole-new-world-order-disneys-rfid-tracking-bracelets-2447622.html

&

Now Disney Can Track Your Every Move with NSA-Style Wristbands

www.prisonplanet.com/ now-disney-can-track-your-every-move-with-nsa-style-wristbands.html

Edited by aka CAT

That's a very nice wall of colourful text.

However, can you link me to the rumour that comet Ison was blasted by a missile?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum aka CAT. I would just urge you to be wary of such teachings. Since the heretical notion of the rapture was invented by John Darby in 1830, various doomsayers have been coming around for centuries and saying that the world is going to end for one reason or another. In our time, it sells a lot of books and videos. It makes some serious money by duping those who fall for it. Worse, it IS truly heretical because it turns our attention to SIGNS when we should be focused on GOD. The point is, Christians should not be speculating about the end times. In reality, we have BEEN in the end times since Jesus ascended into Heaven over 2,000 years ago. But God's time is not our time; He is eternal, outside of time. This 'end' could come in ten seconds, ten minutes, or ten thousand or ten billion years from now for all we know. What Jesus wants us to do is LIVE like it is the end time, to tend the house of the master while the master is away as the parable says. It's not about speculation. Indeed, “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." (Matthew 24:36)

• Like 2

That's a very nice wall of colourful text.

However, can you link me to the rumour that comet Ison was blasted by a missile?

The third story might have been a mix-up of the first two of the three following:

Johns Hopkins student-built rocket blasts off on mission to analyze ...

hub.jhu.edu/2013/11/25/comet-ison-tra[/b******-rocket - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

Nov 25, 2013 ... Johns Hopkins student-built rocket launches on mission to analyze what makes up Comet ISON.

DARPA Plans to Arm Drones With Missile-Blasting Lasers | Danger ...

www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/11/drone-lasers/ - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

Nov 1, 2013 ... The Pentagon this week edged closer to mounting missile-destroying lasers on unmanned and manned aircraft, awarding $26 million to ...

NASA visits comet blasted by missile - Skymania News

www.skymania.com/ wp/ 2011/ 02/ nasa-revisits-comet-hit-by-missile.html/ 3607/ - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

Feb 14, 2011 ... Tempel 1 is hit by the Deep Impact missile (NASA). In the earlier encounter ... Comet Lovejoy delights after the destruction of ISON. December 5 ...

However, in regard to meteors, please see:

Meteor Activity from Comet ISON?

BY ROBERT LUNSFORD, IN METEOR SHOWERS

http://www.amsmeteor...rom-comet-ison/

Also, for a map of the 25 latest worldwide meteorite strikes please see:

http://lunarmeteorit...rs.blogspot.jp/

Thank you, CAT

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum aka CAT. I would just urge you to be wary of such teachings. Since the heretical notion of the rapture was invented by John Darby in 1830, various doomsayers have been coming around for centuries and saying that the world is going to end for one reason or another. In our time, it sells a lot of books and videos. It makes some serious money by duping those who fall for it. Worse, it IS truly heretical because it turns our attention to SIGNS when we should be focused on GOD. The point is, Christians should not be speculating about the end times. In reality, we have BEEN in the end times since Jesus ascended into Heaven over 2,000 years ago. But God's time is not our time; He is eternal, outside of time. This 'end' could come in ten seconds, ten minutes, or ten thousand or ten billion years from now for all we know. What Jesus wants us to do is LIVE like it is the end time, to tend the house of the master while the master is away as the parable says. It's not about speculation. Indeed, “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." (Matthew 24:36)

Thank you,

Notwithstanding that not even the angels know the "day and hour,"

Revelation was inspired for reasons other than to aid the devil

and his minions, the evil cabal that capitalizes on such portents.

Therefore, I make no apology for seeking to determine the accuracy

of WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens

&

21 Events Predicted in the Book of Revelation.

Edited by aka CAT

They're Hunter's moons. They're full near the horizon while the dirty atmosphere creates the colour.

• Like 1

They're Hunter's moons. They're full near the horizon while the dirty atmosphere creates the colour.

Thanks.

The source of post #5 had under blood red moon and in hypertext,

which didn’t convey, the definition of a supermoon per wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoon

It is interesting that watching the clip after Comet Ison proved to not be a big heavenly show. It is also interesting, though, that it was here on Thanksgiving. Might be a subtil and gradual speaking to Gods people.

Josephus wrote that for two weeks before Herods Temple was destroyed there were awesome and frightening signs in the nightly sky.

I prefer book format so I can easily re-check what he understands as prophecy in the heavenly space. My memory is not able to recall that much detail. Prophecy such as this with a lot of details needs to be checked often.

John Hagee has a book out about the four blood moons that runs along the same lines. I don't think he went so far as 2017 Virgo and Saturn, though. Will have to re-check that.

These may be God talking to His children through signs in the sky, as Genesis says the heavenly bodies are for measuring time, months, seasons and signs. I wonder if Hagee and this man have correctly interpreted what the signs, though. For instance: Rev. 12 is a flashback of the birth of Jesus and then leads the focus to the woman (spiritual Israel - the true church in the wilderness - not in the temple in Jerusalem). This so that we can recognize this is the same woman coming out of the wilderness. Only the woman has transformed herself into a harlot. A harlot sells herself. The retail business of today's church indicates the harlot is here. She is selling religious trinkets, idols of crosses, yard sales, cruises, bake sales, trips, tap water as "holy" because she has blessed it; you name it and she will sell it, all the while feeding off the sheep rather than sacrificially feeding the sheep like a shepherd. Almost all her tv preachers living in mansions with paid staff and bodyguards.

If this man's interpretation of Virgo and Saturn were true it would mean Jesus was going to be born again at the end of the gestation period.

It may very well be that, since the sun turned dark because of the war in heaven as Jesus hung on the cross, that the moon will turn to blood red because of a massive killing of Christian and perhaps Messianic Jews sometime in the future.

This thing about a rapture before persecution does not agree with 1st Cor. That says "at the LAST trump". There are 7 trumps in Rev. Well passed clear persecutions.

The video flashed too fast for me to get the info to see if he wrote all that in a book; and I couldn't sit thru the whole thing again for that info.

God bless. Actually I thought it was interesting.

That there will be a massive killing of those whom believe in the one

true God stands to reason as Satan would have every last one of them dead,

if not seduced and branded beforehand with his mark of the beast, so that

the fewest persons possible might remain to be saved by the Second Coming.

There is no mention of a harlot anywhere, not even in the footnotes,

in the New American Bible -- Revelation 12.

http://old.usccb.org...evelation12.htm

Nor does 1 Corinthians therein correspond to your description.

Nonetheless, I suppose the gist of how your belief differs based

upon my having been raised to believe in a particular judgment,

effective upon death, whereafter every soul will be united with a

resurrected body to stand final judgment when Christ returns:

Every soul will unite with its resurrected body just prior to the Last Judgment ("Judgment Day") when Christ returns:

In the presence of Christ, who is Truth itself, the truth of each man’s relationship with God will be laid bare. The Last

Judgment will reveal even to its furthest consequences the good each person has done or failed to do during his earthly life . . .

The Last Judgment will come when Christ returns in glory. Only the Father knows the day and the hour; only he determines

the moment of its coming. Then through his Son Jesus Christ he will pronounce the final word on all history. We shall know

the ultimate meaning of the whole work of creation and of the entire economy of salvation and understand the marvelous

ways by which his Providence led everything towards its final end. The Last Judgment will reveal that God’s justice triumphs

over all the injustices committed by his creatures and that God’s love is stronger than death. (CCC 1039-1040)

For your convenience, please see

- a brief summary of WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens appears at the end of post #5

http://www.unexplain...4

- a visual reference to the seals, trumpets and bowls:

21 Events Predicted in the Book of Revelation

[media=]

[/media]

I’m glad that you, too, found the first video interesting.

0:-) MGby, also.

Edited by aka CAT

Mr. Cioccolanti's motives secondarily interest me.

How accurate are his claims?

SC is using well known astronomic effects as a base for his absurd divinations. The same matrix was in use by religious leaders and

institutions some hundred years ago, also using meteorologic and biological effects, with the target to manipulate ppl by anxiety. Later

on Galilei, Kepler, Newton and others cleaned that rubbish up but that´s not known by all ppl it seems. Looking at the biography of

Galilei, for example, provides the proof that the scientific reality wasn´t compatible to the "SOPs" and road maps of the religous institutions.

Todays manipulation attempts by preachers and prophets like SC, using astronomic effects, is mostly targeted on economic benefits,

simply just that and nothing else. So the question about accurateness of his claims is useless as the question itself is useless.

Edited by toast

Comet Ison, rumored to have been blasted by a missile, was less spectacular for persons whom are not astronomers.

Rumors are not of any value in connection to discussions about astronomic events. The closest approach by ISON to the sun was on

28NOV2013 and ISON was observed that time and had a speed of approx 360km/sec, that´s approx 1,3 million km per hour. We do not

have the technology yet to hit a small moving object of that speed and in a distance of approx 150M kms within one year after 1. discovery of an object.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

Toast, is your avatar the game character GLaDOS?

The bible would not be so portentous were people

not intended to be gifted direct, scientific, allegorical,

literal ...&c., every possible, insight into 'the word.'

It was not I who started any rumor. Instead, I tried to get to the source

of misunderstanding and, hopefully, thus preclude more confusion.

http://www.unexplain...15#entry5057497

Still, in all fairness, I had also to concede one of other factors as grounds

for report-based claims of much debris from outer space impacting Earth.

Moreover, regardless of one’s beliefs,

a charitable person would, at least,

applaud Mr. Cioccolanti’s talented

interpretation of Revelation. Never

have I heard the signs/symbols therein

more plausibly explained. Furthermore,

as there are many more indications

of our now entering the tribulation, a

far broader view need be taken of the

'signs of the times' all in all for us

to piece together the larger picture. But,

first things first, beginning with prophecy