Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you listening to?

pete's montreux

Led Zeppelin live at Gonzaga University 1968.12.31

As Long As I Have You [Capricorn]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nativechick1989

• Shakezulah

• -JfS-

• MadEyePixie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Killers - Mr Brightside

Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show

the long lived Song of the Hour thread just got closed, and im sure this will too soon. but as long as this is here, then i will post.

the new Only In Amerika album by HED p.e. ive listened to it non stop so many times now. its so friggin good! tracks that stand out are Represent, Wake Up, and Voices.

^^ exactly, I loved that thread... and not at all because you could get quick posts there... I dont care about posts. I just liked to see what differant songs people were listening to and i even learned some new songs myself

Im listening to Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing

...was just listening to Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns (Mother Love Bone)...and a few other songs on the Singles soundtrack.

Led Zeppelin - Trampled Under Foot [alternate mix, full version with count in, high vocals, and no overdubs] [brutal Artistry I disc three]

Strawberry Gashes - Jack Off Jill

Soilwork- Stabbing the Drama

The Bravery - An Honest Mistake

Fountains of Wayne - I want you around.

Blue Rodeo - 5 Days in May

This thread would be less likely to be closed if there was some actual conversation going, rather than just posting the artist and song title. Perhaps we should actually discuss other people's music?

Edited by Guest

Not a bad idea, DI, anything is preferrable to a rote listing of artists and titles, that is often repetitive and unproductive, and would only promote boosting one's thread count. Just be sure any discussion doesn't include vulgar and/or obscene lyrics in a song, those will be deleted.

MM

I am currently listening to Green Days "Boulevard of broken dreams", I love this song as I do all of green days songs, they are an awesome band, their style of music rocks for me!