Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Salutations!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

I am emerging from my corner of the Internet to hopefully engage in some like-minded conversation with people of a diverse background. Though this isn't all that I hope to encounter as I do enjoy good senses of humor about all things that teeter on the fringe of that we call life;) The mystery and allure of which we do not know, or think we know, yet still haven't managed to prove make up the things that intrigues me, inspires me and most of all gives me that sense of wonderment and awe. And you know, that is what I call living and I hope to 'live' here with all of you.

Enjoy life, for as far as we know, it's the only one we have. Let's make it count! ;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#2    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

Sounds Good To Me.

[media='funny-pic'][/media]

#3    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

You'll like it here, then. Welcome!

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#4    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

welcome to UM asadora... chat is always full of people willing to discuss and converse.. stop by anytime

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

There are all kinds of people on here from all over the world, you will get diverse.  Posted Image

#6    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Welcome to you!

#7    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

Thanks everyone! Now, I just have to remember when I am logged on into the chat room. I get distracted easily or maybe it's just old age that makes me forget I'm logged in.
It's quite an adventure being human!

;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#8    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

✻ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Eʟsᴀ

• 8,397 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

Welcome to the board! I'm Princess Serenity. :D Enjoy your stay.

#9    Drayno

Drayno

Draynor's Finest

• 3,707 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Welcome to UM, bud!

:)

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II

#10    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Think I'm getting better at this, now just need to get over the fear of actually contributing to a thread, other than this one.
Even when I sleep, I often worry about trolls and flamers... oh flaming trolls - total nightmare.

#11    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,902 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Welcome to the rest of your life, Asadora. Go for it!

You in Japan BTW? (Yeah, OK - 'nosey old s*d' - I know!)

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#12    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

No not in Japan, ealdwita. Mmm, actually I suppose I should tell a little bit more about myself. For some reason being on the Internet sometimes feeds my paranoia urges which makes me go into 'stealth mode.'

I'm originally from Tennessee; however I now live in the North of England, been living in England for gosh, 12 years now. Why am I in England? Now that is one tale to tell, though I shan't do it here. I would need a more dramatic background in which to demonstrate that story:-p (jk)

I'm a Virgo. I'm an empath. I don't like to be around people for very long periods of time. I've had some unexplained experiences in my life, but then who hasn't?

#13    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,902 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Sorry, I picked up on the 'Asadora' username. Seeing as how you left Tennessee, can I have your 'space' please?

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#14    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,624 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hello to you Asadora. Welcome to UM :)

Posted Image

#15    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

View Postealdwita, on 09 January 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Sorry, I picked up on the 'Asadora' username. Seeing as how you left Tennessee, can I have your 'space' please?

Mmm, well I actually still use my 'space' about twice a year, but I don't mind sharing. The name Asadora, is a combination of two names I have also used on the Internet... I had no idea it was in related to Japanese?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users