Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gettysburg 2013

Debshere

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for people to share their experiences with the paranormal at Gettysburg. I went there on vacation for the first time in 2009. VERY new to ghost hunting, we went into the field in front of the Lee monument at night with just a flashlight, a camera, and an EVP digital recorder. We recorded about 2 minutes, then played back. We got a response! We asked the question "Did you have any children", the response was "ONE". It's very clear, what they call class A, I would guess. There is no mistaking what it is saying. I have a few other experiences there, as I go every year since 2009. I guess I'm hooked. I would like to hear from anyone who has had an experience at Gettysburg. I will be putting my EVP, plus the other things I have in a future post. Please share :)

Can you post your recording here? I'm always interested in hearing them, others here also wouId be interested in listening also. I have posted a couple myself, but don't be shocked at the skeptics here its their job to keep you real and grounded in reality! :yes:

• Like 2

That place is a hot spot for the paranormal.lots of engery there. I wanna go thete so bad.

Sure, I will be posting my recordings later today. Can't do it on a work PC! Gettysburg is a great place to investigate. The park is open till 10pm until Nov 1st, after that they close at 7. Last year I started investigating the soldiers cemetary. The PX device picked up some good stuff, but my EMF detector was going crazy beside this one grave. It seemed to be responding to my questions. I'm still on the fence about the PX device. I'm just not sure how reliable it is. I just got a ovilous to bring this year. I can't wait to try it out. What is your favorite device to use in the field?

The only thing I have is my HTC phone. its my EMF/camera and recorder. makes super clear recordings btw. :nw:

• Like 1