Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#46    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,914 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostCorp, on 14 January 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

So we don't have easy access to a video where children are being murdered...and people think this is a bad thing. Wow...

Seriously?

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#47    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,914 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

this school security policy letter was sent to parents at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year, and it clearly states:

...the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m. Any student arriving after that time must be walked into the building and signed in at the office...

It's quite clear that if a student approached the school carrying an AR-15 rifle, he would not have been allowed entry! The only way he could have entered the school with the security system in place was to hide handguns under his clothes. You cannot hide an AR-15 rifle in a pocket, obviously.

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz2HyN7cWB8

There is no way he got in that school with a AR15

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#48    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Heres the Wikipedia version of Sandy hook for anyone that cares.

http://en.wikipedia....School_shooting

#49    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

He actually shot through the front door killing the principle and another educator who confronted him at the front entrance but thats still not definitive of an AR-15 being used. And we do know he brought one to the scene.

#50    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 14 January 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Corp thats we try to have a discussion. Maybe not everything is worded perfectly but by being able to discuss it out noone can seem to agree that the AR-15 was definitively used backed up with evidence. Thats whats really being said despite what the OP said.

And that's fine. Given how much the media screw up the reporting of the shooting it could very well messed up what weapons were being used. The issue I have is with those few who will refuse to believe anything but video of him gunning down kids. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before pictures get put out there, depending on what camera angles they can get, but I don't think the video needs to be put out there and can't understand why anyone would want to watch such a video.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#51    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,264 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

So no one has said why he had the AR-15?

#52    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

The media said he used it to kill.

Edited by AsteroidX, 14 January 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#53    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

I don't there are many reasons (can't think of ANY) that a person would have to take any weapon to a school.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#54    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 14 January 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

presumably you don't want proof that he actually did do it, do you? What is so important about being able to see the actual weapon?
I was stating what the majority want from the video. What I stated wasn't my own opinion. I already think he did it. What weapon did he use? Well, that can easily be found out from the police reports, I have no reason to think they're lying. BUT others do, so I was clarifying the stance that they're taking. They don't want to see kids being shot, they want confirmation that what the report is saying is true.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#55    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 14 January 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

So why did he have the gun then?
planted?

#56    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 January 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

It was a drill to confront a mass shooter. I wouldnt read to much into it either, accept you have the same situation with several similar situations. The London Bombing, 9/11, Oklahoma, Aurora. Its just too much.
here is another one, the drill was going on the same day.
http://12160.info/pa...source=activity

#57    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 14 January 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

The media said he used it to kill.
the police said it was found in his car.
even the press pulled up the coroner on his claim that the wounds were from an AR15.

#58    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,059 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Kind of curious... Do we know for sure that Sandy Hook had cameras? And if they did, how many, and were any in position to catch anything?
I read that there was a camera on the main entrance door. But I haven't found anything about there being cameras on other doors, in halls, or in classrooms.

#59    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 14 January 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

He actually shot through the front door killing the principle and another educator who confronted him at the front entrance but thats still not definitive of an AR-15 being used. And we do know he brought one to the scene.
so wouldn;t the people in the classrooms have heard those shots? as i understand it the first they were aware of gunfire was when the shooter entered the classrooms.
has there been any footage of this damage to the door?

#60    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postrashore, on 14 January 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Kind of curious... Do we know for sure that Sandy Hook had cameras? And if they did, how many, and were any in position to catch anything?
I read that there was a camera on the main entrance door. But I haven't found anything about there being cameras on other doors, in halls, or in classrooms.
they had just had a state of the art security system installed, so obviously yes, many.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users