Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama as Manchurian Candidate?

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#1    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,961 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

It appears that Obama's qualification to be President is invalid and that he should not have been a candidate.  Further, it appears the birth certificate the White House offered is counterfeit.

Some speculate that higher-ups in the party structure knew this before the election.

So heard a Georgia court recently, and the attorney for Obama did not show up for the scheduled court appearance.

Conspiracy, or not?

Edited by Babe Ruth, 28 January 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#2    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

No conspiracy....

The act of desperate and prejudice minds scrambling for authenticity...The white majority just hates that a black man is soiling the whitehouse....but guess what...soon a woman will have it...or a Hispanic...and maybe an Asian...heck...we might one day see an actual Native American as a president....wouldn't that be a hoot!?

The old boy club is dieing and they hate it...the elitist mindset is not dead....yet...but it has been wounded...we need to kill it soon...

#3    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 January 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

It appears that Obama's qualification to be President is invalid and that he should not have been a candidate.  Further, it appears the birth certificate the White House offered is counterfeit.

Some speculate that higher-ups in the party structure knew this before the election.

So heard a Georgia court recently, and the attorney for Obama did not show up for the scheduled court appearance.

Conspiracy, or not?

Many threads on this. Obama was born in the US.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#4    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

I thought the issue is that Obama is a native born citizen, not a natural born citizen. he is "native born" because his father was not a US citizen and he was adopted in indonesia.
the constitution states only a "natural born" can be president, so obama does not have the qualification to be president.

as for the birth certificate, it looks fake to me, maybe a deliberate fake put out there to create a double jeopardy contingency plan, or maybe he just wasn't born in the US.

racist? how could you know without getting into the minds of people you don't know. :rolleyes:

#5    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,923 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 28 January 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

I thought the issue is that Obama is a native born citizen, not a natural born citizen. he is "native born" because his father was not a US citizen and he was adopted in indonesia.
the constitution states only a "natural born" can be president, so obama does not have the qualification to be president.

There is no such distinction in the U.S. Constitution between a natural born and "native" born person. From Wiki, for instance:

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was an attempt to allay concerns that foreign aristocrats might immigrate to the new nation and use their wealth and influence to impose a monarchy.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. The Congressional Research Service has stated that the weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion indicates that the term means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth," including any child born "in" the United States (other than to foreign diplomats serving their country), the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements.[1]

I hope you see the difference. Secondly, he was not adopted in Indonesia, he spent time there.

as for the birth certificate, it looks fake to me, maybe a deliberate fake put out there to create a double jeopardy contingency plan, or maybe he just wasn't born in the US.

Really? It looks fake? Everything just has to be a conspiracy, eh?

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited for fat fingers and too small keys

Edited by badeskov, 28 January 2012 - 10:10 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#6    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,947 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 28 January 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Wow. you could not be more wrong. Most people laugh at birthers ignorance.

Since Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a natural born citizen. Regardless of who his parents  are.

And no, the BC on line is not a fake.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#7    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 28 January 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

he was not adopted in Indonesia, he spent time there.
he went to school in indonesia, and in order to go to school in indonesia you need indonesian citizenship, indonesian citizenship does not allow dual nationals, so he had indonesian citzenship and no other citizenship as a child, that should disqualify him.

Really? It looks fake?
if you download the birth certificate from the whitehouse wesbite and blow up one of the blank boxes you'll see it matches exactly the blank twins box, antialiasing on digital scans (grey pixel smudging around black lines) is completely random, it is impossible for 2 boxes to appear digitiallly identical, yet they are, meaning someone cut and pasted a blank box from the scan and pasted it over the twins box implying the certificate the scan came from had a tick in the twins box, so yes it looks like its been photoshopped, there are other issues with it as well.

Everything just has to be a conspiracy, eh?
only if its true.

#8    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,037 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

I am stunned that people intelligent enough to use the internet are still posting things like this.

#9    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 29 January 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

I am stunned that people intelligent enough to use the internet are still posting things like this.
don't worry, everything is fine. msnbc and cnn will comfort you every evening in your living room.

#10    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

http://www.whitehous...rth-certificate

check out boxes 1 and 2 in the picture below from the whitehouse website.

Attached File  ScreenHunter_04 Jan. 29 00.36.jpg   61.8K   48 downloads

you'll have to verify it yourself, since the upload  program on here creates a jpg and does its own smudging, but you can see it is digitally identical if you do it yourself.

Edited by Little Fish, 29 January 2012 - 12:57 AM.

#11    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:19 AM

View Postninjadude, on 28 January 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

And no, the BC on line is not a fake.
and you know this how exactly?

#12    karmakazi

karmakazi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

• Oh I am a giddy goat!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:11 AM

My question is, if there were a Manchurian candidate why on Earth would they choose someone with questionable birth records?  Even remotely questionable?  Seems like plain stupidity to me that with all the people born in the US with rock solid eligibility to be a candidate for president that they'd pick someone they'd have to do a coverup for.

Unless of course they wanted us to keep busy arguing over it, being all distracted and whatnot.

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln

“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Unknown

#13    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• http://www.illuminutti.com - fun with conspiracies and conspiracists

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

View PostDamrod, on 28 January 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

... The white majority just hates ...

I believe such generalities based on race is called ... (drum roll please) ... racism.

#14    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

View Postkarmakazi, on 29 January 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

My question is, if there were a Manchurian candidate why on Earth would they choose someone with questionable birth records?  Even remotely questionable?  Seems like plain stupidity to me that with all the people born in the US with rock solid eligibility to be a candidate for president that they'd pick someone they'd have to do a coverup for.

Unless of course they wanted us to keep busy arguing over it, being all distracted and whatnot.
just some speculation, but if you want to install someone in a position of power and control them, that is, make sure they don't do anything to threaten your own position/misdeeds, you'd be able to use the information you have to make sure they didn't do anything you didn't like, I'm sure you've seen the godfather films and what the mafia did to a senator, or to be less word winded about it, blackmail.

or maybe the intention is to set precedents to overturn the constituion, almost every other aspect of the constitution seems to be have overturned. it won't be long before the constituion will be completely voided, and then the fun really starts, you want a better future vote ron paul.

#15    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

View Postkarmakazi, on 29 January 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

is it just a coincidence that when jerome corsi's book was published and the issue was gaining traction in the public mindset, within days bin laden was allegedly killed the traction eased off, and the media and public had something else to talk about.
http://www.amazon.co...74&sr=8-1-spell

so looks to me like intent to bury the story, not intent to keep people arguing about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users