Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help

demon demonologist

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Chasmilf93

Chasmilf93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hello, I'm chasity and I have been followed by a demon since I was 5 I am now 19. I have a few questions that can only be answered by a professional demonologist or exorcist. Serious replies please. *SNIP*

**Please don't publically post your E-mail. Ask for others to contact you via the site's PM function.**

Edited by Lilly, 28 November 2012 - 07:45 PM.
removed private info

#2    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,577 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostChasmilf93, on 28 November 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Hello, I'm chasity and I have been followed by a demon since I was 5 I am now 19. I have a few questions that can only be answered by a professional demonologist or exorcist. Serious replies please. *SNIP*

There is no such thing as a " Professional Demonologist "....

Or a " Professional Exorcist ".....

You can ask a Catholic Priest about getting a exorcism performed.

Would you be willing to ask people who have studied " demons " and " exorcisms " and are knowledgeable in those areas, and that have facts that may help you?

If so, shoot away.

Edited by Lilly, 28 November 2012 - 07:46 PM.
E- mail addy removed

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

professional demonologist or exorcist. as saki has just pointed out, be careful if someone calls themselves "professional" in this area. A "practicing" would be more apt.
Are you religious?

Edited by freetoroam, 28 November 2012 - 08:21 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Chasmilf93

Chasmilf93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

I didn't realize that there is no such thing as professional, my bad. I'm somewhat religious, I have my doubts

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

*raises eyebrow*
There are no college courses in demonology ,but being a professional of ANYTHING ,means you take money to do it ,so there are plenty of "professionals".
There are also plenty of exorcists that are not catholic priests.

I would suggest you go talk to a person in a position to help you ,in whatever religion you belong to .
Rabbi ,vicar ,pastor ,priest .

Or,call paranormal state ,and have them come check you out .
calling a demonologist in the phone book,or finding one haphazardly on line  ,is sure to get you ripped off .

Miss me?

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,124 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

If I were you, I would consult a religious leader. Coming to a forum online is only asking for trouble.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#7    Chasmilf93

Chasmilf93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Trust me, I've asked everywhere which is why I've resulted to online forums

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,577 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostChasmilf93, on 28 November 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

Can you give some details on what makes you think a " Demon " IS attached to you?

And, where have you learned about Demons? ( Church, Parents, etc ) ?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#9    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,577 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 November 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

*raises eyebrow*
There are no college courses in demonology ,but being a professional of ANYTHING ,means you take money to do it ,so there are plenty of "professionals".
There are also plenty of exorcists that are not catholic priests.

I would suggest you go talk to a person in a position to help you ,in whatever religion you belong to .
Rabbi ,vicar ,pastor ,priest .

Or,call paranormal state ,and have them come check you out .
calling a demonologist in the phone book,or finding one haphazardly on line  ,is sure to get you ripped off .

There are people out there paying " Demonologists / Exorcists "????

Any links to a few, I would love to contact them.

I have searched, and can not find any " professional " of either one. As said, if they exiast, I would love a link so I can contact them.

Edited by Sakari, 28 November 2012 - 09:20 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostChasmilf93, on 28 November 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

Define "everywhere" .

If you don't know where to go for this ,they will see you coming a mile away . Unless you have thousands of dollars to spend "getting rid of the evil",none of the professionals will help you either.
However,if this is the route you want to go ,find a santero of Santeria .
Go to Spanish neighborhoods,ans look for the Botanica . It will probably say ,BOTANICA on the outside.
Go in there ,and tell them all of it.
Good luck .

Miss me?

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostSakari, on 28 November 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

There are people out there paying " Demonologists / Exorcists "????

Any links to a few, I would love to contact them.

I have searched, and can not find any " professional " of either one. As said, if they exiast, I would love a link so I can contact them.
Just because you don't know about it,doesn't mean it doesn't exist . Even my padrino has fees he charges for his services . He doesn't rip anyone off though .

You have no idea where to find a,santero or palero ,do you ?
As they take money to do exorcisms,and they only do word of mouth ,but you knew that .I can tell.

Even Ed warren had fees he charged ,and he called himself a demonologist .
Google Lorraine Warren ,ask how much she charges .
* rolls eyes*

Miss me?

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,577 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Define "everywhere" .

If you don't know where to go for this ,they will see you coming a mile away . Unless you have thousands of dollars to spend "getting rid of the evil",none of the professionals will help you either.
However,if this is the route you want to go ,find a santero of Santeria .
Go to Spanish neighborhoods,ans look for the Botanica . It will probably say ,BOTANICA on the outside.
Go in there ,and tell them all of it.
Good luck .

Good luck on that.....

Either way, I would not advice it, and they do not believe in Demons anyway.

There have been a few highly publicized cases where injuries allegedly occurred during Lukumi rituals. One such case reported by The New York Times took place on January 18, 1998, in Sayville, New York, where 17-year-old Charity Miranda was suffocated to death with a plastic bag at her home by her mother Vivian, 39, and sister Serena, 20, after attempting an exorcism to free her of demons. Police found the women chanting and praying over the prostrate body. Not long before, the women had embraced Lukumi. However, Lukumi doctrine does not postulate the existence of demons, nor does its liturgy contain exorcism rituals. The mother, Vivian Miranda, were found not guilty due to insanity, and is currently confined in a New York State psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.[26]

The Lukimi Doctrane is what  Santeria use....Like the " Bible "

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#13    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Before you pay anyone anything I would do a little research online, if you can, to see if they are on the up and up.  Beware of scam artists, you will find them in just about any line of work.

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostSakari, on 28 November 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Good luck on that.....

Either way, I would not advice it, and they do not believe in Demons anyway.

There have been a few highly publicized cases where injuries allegedly occurred during Lukumi rituals. One such case reported by The New York Times took place on January 18, 1998, in Sayville, New York, where 17-year-old Charity Miranda was suffocated to death with a plastic bag at her home by her mother Vivian, 39, and sister Serena, 20, after attempting an exorcism to free her of demons. Police found the women chanting and praying over the prostrate body. Not long before, the women had embraced Lukumi. However, Lukumi doctrine does not postulate the existence of demons, nor does its liturgy contain exorcism rituals. The mother, Vivian Miranda, were found not guilty due to insanity, and is currently confined in a New York State psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.[26]

The Lukimi Doctrane is what  Santeria use....Like the " Bible "

*rolls laughing*
What sakari,you did this fake post to try to pick a fight with me,about stuff you can only google.as im quite SURE ,that's all this post is .
Santeros and paleros,do exorcisms all the time. Given my.....25 years experience in the area,in nyc ,rather negates any search engine anything,someone guy in oregon post,because his panties are in a twist.
Leave me alone .Your endless attempts to discredit me,or get me banned,are tiredsome.
I answered the op . Its what they seem to want to hear.

Funny how they're not answering me now too...isnt it ?

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 28 November 2012 - 09:40 PM.

Miss me?

#15    Chasmilf93

Chasmilf93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

I've seen "her" others have seen her around me and I have also been possessed

Also tagged with demon, demonologist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users