Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FEMA Camps

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

Ok folks, has anyone seen the movie, "Camp Fema: American Lockdown"? Here is a review of the movie "Camp Fema" from Amazon

Editorial Reviews
Product Description

Evidence of Internment Camps in America. Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in. In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists. Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries - where everyone is a suspect... equally guilty until proven otherwise. How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up. Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions. Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps? Read the documentation for yourself and hear what our experts have to say. States rights take a front row seat in this new political thriller that is guaranteed to send shivers up your spine. Find out where the true power of the people rests in halting these treasonous activities NOW!

Also, that movie can be downloaded from this page

I'm downloading it now. If anyone has watched it, what's your opinion? Is it convincing, or does it sound like a conspiracy spin?
Karlis

Edited by Karlis, 21 March 2010 - 12:26 PM.

#17    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

View PostScanner....., on 21 March 2010 - 09:32 AM, said:

That's the beauty of the internet - a breeding ground for the permanently paranoid.
I know, someone says, “FEMA camps” and just look at the backlash of paranoia and denial!  Calm down people – just because the government has plans for mass detainment of U.S. citizens, it’s not inevitable… well, unless you’re from the minority dissident, ethnic or religious group deemed enemies of the state.

List of former internment camps in the United States: -

Gila River War Relocation Center, Arizona
Granada War Relocation Center, Colorado
Heart Mountain War Relocation Center, Wyoming
Jerome War Relocation Center, Arkansas
Manzanar War Relocation Center, California
Minidoka War Relocation Center, Idaho
Poston War Relocation Center, Azizona
Rohwer War Relocation Center, Arkansas
Topaz War Relocation Center, Utah
Tule Lake War Relocation Center, California
Crystal City Internment Camp, Texas
Kennedy Detention Camp, Texas
Seagoville Detention Camp, Texas
Fort Lincoln, North Dakota
Camp Forrest, Tennessee

Posted Image

But these were all from the War you cry!  Yes, it wasn’t so long ago, and look at the detainees.

Aside from the Prisoners of War who were held in some camps at a later date, over 100,000 U.S. citizens were detained in these camps.  As the U.S. entered the war, all U.S. citizens of Japanese, German and Italian descent inhabiting the West coast were rounded up and processed to these interment camps… despite having committed no crime.

So you think the government would not have plans in place for this type of scenario again?

Rex 84:  Readiness Exercise 1984, a plan by the U.S. government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in the case of civil unrest or national emergency.  This exercise was obviously not carried out without discussion of where detainees would be held!

And yet someone says, “FEMA camp” today and everyone is aghast.  Of course there are plans in place should hostilities of any type break out tomorrow.  During peace time the allocated centers are named ‘refugee’ camps… just watch out for how fast that can change to ‘internment’ camps.

7 million Muslim U.S. citizens…
13 million Asian U.S. citizens…
Untold millions of designated dissident U.S. citizens…

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#18    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

View PostTriade, on 20 March 2010 - 02:06 PM, said:

Seriously..why is everybody just silently agreeing with this? It's insane!

They aren't.  They just aren't taking it seriously.  Why?  Because of the following logic:

The stated purpose of FEMA is to “reduce the loss of life and property and protect the Nation from all hazards, including natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters, by leading and supporting the nation in a risk-based, comprehensive emergency management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and mitigation.” [3]

So the purpose is to capture and isolate anyone who doesn't comply with "the rules".

That conclusion jumps several logical steps and goes straight to paranoia.

#19    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:33 PM

Yes, and I'm sure the whole War in Iraq made the whole world a lot safer. If this is going to be an example of the complete and untter unpredictability of the American government in an international scale, I'd hate to think what would happen on a national scale.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#20    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,661 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

This ranks up there with the whole, "Underground miltary bullet train network" that is supposed to allow the US Army to transport divisions across the US in hours so that Martial Law will be easier to enforce.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#21    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja »«

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:47 AM

(And nobody started railing about "ZOMFG FEMA DEFF CAMPS!!" until that durned dirty black man was elected President. That alone is enough to make me roll my eyes and write these "believers" off as still more crazed racists grasping at straws.)

What a load of crap. This has been going on for years, long before Obama ever hit office.

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#22    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:48 AM

View Postrassy, on 22 March 2010 - 02:47 AM, said:

What a load of crap. This has been going on for years, long before Obama ever hit office.

No kidding....there are dozens of FEMA related threads in the conspiracy section about how Bush was going to kill or enslave us all. :rolleyes:

#23    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,220 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

View PostMichelle, on 22 March 2010 - 04:48 AM, said:

No kidding....there are dozens of FEMA related threads in the conspiracy section about how Bush was going to kill or enslave us all. :rolleyes:
Yeah Chelle, according to the conspiracy section, Bush was supposed to start a war with Iran back in 2006.

I Goggled it and it seems there are lots of countries with mass detention centers... Canada and New Zealand included !

Posted Image

#24    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:42 PM

View PostStardrive, on 22 March 2010 - 01:16 PM, said:

Yeah Chelle, according to the conspiracy section, Bush was supposed to start a war with Iran back in 2006.

I Goggled it and it seems there are lots of countries with mass detention centers... Canada and New Zealand included !
oh ok, now I feel better about it. :wacko:

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#25    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:46 PM

Wait we have secret camps? Then why am I not being threaten with enslavement and death? Why are do the Yanks get to have all the fun?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#26    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:08 PM

These fictional camps are in fact amusement parks for everybody.  Go check them out.  Inside everything is free, free, free,.... and everything is free too.

They're like a palace away from your home and property.  They have televisions... HD televisions, 3d televisions and they're all big screens.  And video games... tons of games.

The food is great and there is tons of it.

Just come inside.... Oh, look out for the spike belts.... ahhhh, there you go..... Oh, watch your head...  the barb wire is a little low... don't touch it... its got electricity running through it...... there..... everybody comfortable?

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#27    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,043 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

View Postaquatus1, on 21 March 2010 - 01:18 PM, said:

They aren't.  They just aren't taking it seriously.  Why?  Because of the following logic:

That conclusion jumps several logical steps and goes straight to paranoia.
That and the list of supposed camps is in many cases laughable.  Many of them are either not there or were converted years ago to public residential zoned land and now have houses on it.  Others are in complete disrepair because they haven't been used for anything for 30+ years.  It is funny how many will buy this hook, line and sinker though without checking out any of it for themselves.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#28    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,220 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 March 2010 - 01:42 PM, said:

oh ok, now I feel better about it. :wacko:
Just think for a minute why most countries have these. War, disease, natural disaster etc (just to get you pointed in the right direction).

And if these "camps" were not put into place to facilitate the above mentioned scenerio's, would there be a conspiracy there as well?

Posted Image

#29    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,220 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

View PostCorp, on 22 March 2010 - 01:46 PM, said:

Wait we have secret camps? Then why am I not being threaten with enslavement and death? Why are do the Yanks get to have all the fun?
What? You mean they are supposed to be secret? Dang, and someone just had to go blow the lid off this. :P

Posted Image

#30    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:46 AM

View PostStardrive, on 22 March 2010 - 01:16 PM, said:

These are probably old POW camps. AFAIK there are no plans for new mass detention facilities in NZ. We're not like that.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users