Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Secret Number 38 Mysterious Death Count

secret number 38

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    tarkanx007

tarkanx007

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Aug 2012

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

The Secret World Government is an organization which rules the world, but prefers to do it anonymously.
Without disclosing their agenda, they use symbols to communicate with each other.
The biggest weapon they have is the media, to exchange secret information.





#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,188 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • Ah, but I was so much older then,
    I'm younger than that now. Dylan

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

I don't buy it...

But I do think "Undercover Brother" was hilarious.

"That was definitely a bigfoot, you could tell by the bear-shaped body" YT poster

#3    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 11,831 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Wow...and 3+8 is eleven....hmmmmm

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#4    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

    Enlightened

  • Member
  • 3,932 posts
  • Joined:28 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

  • I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

Welcome to UM tarkanx007 :)

One question about your post, well two really.

Why do they use secret symbols to communicate in a world where communication has never been easier?

Why do they exchange secret information in very public media?

Edited by Junior Chubb, 15 August 2012 - 11:21 PM.

Click here to view Unexplained Mysteries 5 Millionth post by Helen of Annoy, while you're there lets see if we can give it 5 Million likes (sorry Biff).

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,208 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:14 AM



No no,see here,the number is 138 ,with other numbers.

38 is not enough .

To quote Brian Topp,let me break this video down for you .
1-First ,the misfits do horror business,where they yell psycho 78 ! ,and see ,there's the 8....how cool is that .
2- Then they do we are 138,which Glenn danzig won't even explain what the title means,because we all think its something so stupid ,he would look like a total doody head,if he admitted it now.
3- See how it was filmed in 1983 ,so like 138 is there again ! Only the 3 and the 8 are reversed,but they did that on purposely,so we could all figure it out now,in regard to the NWO ,and they added the 9,just to confuse the truthers.

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!


#6    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:2nd star on the right, straight on til morning

  • He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

This post stole my thunder. I was just about to post my video about the conspiracy surrounding the number 12 5/13.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper


#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,166 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

Did I miss a math class why I was sleepin ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    pallidin

pallidin

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,145 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

Hmmm... well, I bet I could find a million times the significance of, say, the number 1.
"One dead after shooting" "One died in the accident tonight"

But, higher numbers get more wide-spread press coverage.

And to refer to something like "the death toll has risen to 38" is kind of rediculous, because yesterday it was 35 and tomorrow it will be 41.


Welcome to UM!


#9    tarkanx007

tarkanx007

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Aug 2012

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:22 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 15 August 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Welcome to UM tarkanx007 :)

One question about your post, well two really.

Why do they use secret symbols to communicate in a world where communication has never been easier?

Why do they exchange secret information in very public media?


Thank U Junior,
Its is very simple, they do this al the time.
U have to see like , "It was Us who did it" or  more scarry "this was the project to reduce world humanity, human blood sacrifice"
(38 is also number of Anubis.) Maybe ?..

When something happens and it is a world news, u want to give some people explusive information, because they know the code, they know additional information about it, so they can take conclusions about this. U can't call or trust everyone to let this know, just do it publicly.

And someone like ME come's and says this is a code, or conspiracy, they can say. PROOF IT ! (no proof, no phone calls document it, no information excange, no nothing.....no wikileaks info.....)

regards,
Tarkan


#10    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:2nd star on the right, straight on til morning

  • He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 16 August 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

This post stole my thunder. I was just about to post my video about the conspiracy surrounding the number 12 5/13.

And I guess this means I can't self-publish my book about the 12 5/13 conspiracy, either. What a loss to my bank account oops I mean the world.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper


#11    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

    Enlightened

  • Member
  • 3,932 posts
  • Joined:28 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

  • I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Posttarkanx007, on 16 August 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

Thank U Junior,
Its is very simple, they do this al the time.
U have to see like , "It was Us who did it" or  more scarry "this was the project to reduce world humanity, human blood sacrifice"
(38 is also number of Anubis.) Maybe ?..

When something happens and it is a world news, u want to give some people explusive information, because they know the code, they know additional information about it, so they can take conclusions about this. U can't call or trust everyone to let this know, just do it publicly.

And someone like ME come's and says this is a code, or conspiracy, they can say. PROOF IT ! (no proof, no phone calls document it, no information excange, no nothing.....no wikileaks info.....)

regards,
Tarkan

So if I was to be a recipient of these 'messages' I would have to watch TV rather than use a secret communications network? Seems more inclusive than exclusive, and probably easier to 'crack' than a coded message.

As far as proving these messages are sent (you claim it can't be proved), surely all these symbols are documented by the media (and the general public) the same way emails and phone messages are recorded and the proof is all around us, you are even pointing at it for us.

I don't know whether to argue against the 'Secret World Government' that publicly sends messages, or that they send messages through secret symbols that are displayed publicly. Either way I do not follow your views on this subject.

Good luck with your line of investigation, I think you are spending too much time in the wrong places of the web. It will be interesting to see if your stance changes during your time on UM. :)

Click here to view Unexplained Mysteries 5 Millionth post by Helen of Annoy, while you're there lets see if we can give it 5 Million likes (sorry Biff).

#12    Czero 101

Czero 101

    Earthshattering Kaboom

  • Member
  • 5,005 posts
  • Joined:24 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver, BC

  • We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

So let me get this right....

"Secret World Government™" is smart enough / rich enough / powerful enough to run the world and keep their identity secret from everyone (except of course people who watch / make a lot of YouTube videos) yet can't be bothered to pick up a phone to call their people / send an email / send a text message and have to resort to hiding messages in places where they might possibly never be seen by those who need to get the message....?

Is that about right....?







Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#13    tarkanx007

tarkanx007

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Aug 2012

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 16 August 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

So if I was to be a recipient of these 'messages' I would have to watch TV rather than use a secret communications network? Seems more inclusive than exclusive, and probably easier to 'crack' than a coded message.

As far as proving these messages are sent (you claim it can't be proved), surely all these symbols are documented by the media (and the general public) the same way emails and phone messages are recorded and the proof is all around us, you are even pointing at it for us.

I don't know whether to argue against the 'Secret World Government' that publicly sends messages, or that they send messages through secret symbols that are displayed publicly. Either way I do not follow your views on this subject.

Good luck with your line of investigation, I think you are spending too much time in the wrong places of the web. It will be interesting to see if your stance changes during your time on UM. :)


I think, i ' m a little, talking a little difficult here, sorry for that.
I m not English talking (orginal soo).

I can give u an example, (its only a example so, maybe i can explain my self)
FACEBOOK, opens with 38 dollar on stocks.(this is true..but)
WHEN facebook goes down, next months to 29 dollar (this is also true..but i dont the acualy value).
When this happens the World economy goes down with some points.
Some companies, know this. And so it is fake investigation. So they dont count it.
But the ones who dont know, dont buy.

If u see my film then u see at the end off the movie,
NAZI 's who destroyed 38 ships from British
NAZI 's who destroyed 38 planes from British
British who destroyed 38 planes from NAZI's
NAZI's mine Blast killed 38 British soldiers

WHAT is this ............???!!!

It is a American British News, (maybe they say " oh dont panic " it is a fake NEWS or Propanganda )

Where do u get first world news.
Newspaper news, Radio news, (modern time TV news or Internet news. AND NOT TWITTER or what ever u look first to Google news or regular news sites)
World Goverement = World Economy .News can make Economy TILT, control News control = control economy = control power......


Regards,
Tarkan


#14    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,336 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

I have read some of the numerology works.  They are interesting, for sure, but I still don't quite get the purpose.  It appears some sort of game.


#15    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 11,831 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

Welcome to UM, Tarkan

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users