Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Denver red eyed sting ray

Thor3and9

I need help in indenitiying an object I have filmed many times on separate occasions. I do not think it is what we refer to as a regular UFO sighting. This thing or object is huge, it is somewhat translucent, has the appearance of a sting ray swiming through the sky, It has a large red spot in the middle of it and has what appears to be two fins in the rear end.

You can view a video of this thing or object by going to youtube and type in UFO Denver red eyed sting ray. Please help us identify what this strange phenomenon is and your comments will really be appreciated.

If these things have been around for ten years, you'll have time to recruit someone with movie-quality video equipment to record it. Someone who can really get a crystal clear video of what ever that is.

Are you in the Denver Metro area? It's rare to find someone else from Colorado.

Now, on to your claim, I watched your video multiple times and I've got to say it's VERY apparent what you are filming is nothing more than a white trashbag in the wind. The "Swimming" motion isn't swimming nor does it even resemble swimming. This object is tumbling, flipping, and simply at the mercy of the winds up there in the sky. When you zoom in, your camera is pixelating creating even more artifacts making the object appear to morph, and "swim."

Best example on the video of this being nothing more than a white plastic bag is any time you've zoomed the camera out enough to where your camera is receiving a decent image of your object. At this point you can clearly see what this is. Sorry.

Welcome to UM btw.

If these things have been around for ten years, you'll have time to recruit someone with movie-quality video equipment to record it. Someone who can really get a crystal clear video of what ever that is.

I would love to have one of those cameras the government uses. We do not and have we ever claimed to be professionals. We seen something we could not explain and we video taped it. I do appreciate you comment.

Are you in the Denver Metro area? It's rare to find someone else from Colorado.

Now, on to your claim, I watched your video multiple times and I've got to say it's VERY apparent what you are filming is nothing more than a white trashbag in the wind. The "Swimming" motion isn't swimming nor does it even resemble swimming. This object is tumbling, flipping, and simply at the mercy of the winds up there in the sky. When you zoom in, your camera is pixelating creating even more artifacts making the object appear to morph, and "swim."

Best example on the video of this being nothing more than a white plastic bag is any time you've zoomed the camera out enough to where your camera is receiving a decent image of your object. At this point you can clearly see what this is. Sorry.

Welcome to UM btw.

Really appreciate your comments, did you watch both part 1 and part 2? As we said we were skeptical about putting this video on you tube and it was only after many

I watched the video and honestly it looks like a kite to me.

sighting of this object over the span of ten years, that we decided to post it. I agree that we knew some people would think this was a sack, but we felt just the size of the object ruled that out, but we knew in the video it looks like a sack in the wind and we mention that in the video. You know as well as I that what you see in the actual video is harder to reference a size to than just observing the object with the naked eye. I live in Aurora colorado. I truly appreciate your comments

I watched the video and honestly it looks like a kite to me.

Thanks for your reply, but it would need a ten mile long string to be a kite. I know it is hard to reference the distance when watching the video. Did you watch both parts1 and 2?

Thanks for your reply, but it would need a ten mile long string to be a kite. I know it is hard to reference the distance when watching the video. Did you watch both parts1 and 2?

To calculate an objects size you must know it's precise distance from you and vice versa, you need the size to determine distance. Without either it is nothing more than guess work with a relatively large margin of error. It can be difficult to tell the difference between a small object relatively close to you from a large object at a further distance.

I need help in indenitiying an object I have filmed many times on separate occasions. I do not think it is what we refer to as a regular UFO sighting. This thing or object is huge, it is somewhat translucent, has the appearance of a sting ray swiming through the sky, It has a large red spot in the middle of it and has what appears to be two fins in the rear end.

You can view a video of this thing or object by going to youtube and type in UFO Denver red eyed sting ray. Please help us identify what this strange phenomenon is and your comments will really be appreciated.

I'm impressed with your dedication and the conclusion of some unknown lifeform native to earth. It reminded me of some footage from Mexico which was shot with some top class equipment.

• Like 1

The idiot on the video says, 'Carl Sagan talked about a life form that is lighter than air that lived in the atmosphere of the Earth'! What a load of toss! Carl Sagan THEORISED about life forms on OTHER PLANETS and more to the point, planets NOT like Earth! He was talking about gas planets!

How can you say sting ray and then say it has no specific shape or form?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw the video! HAHAHAHAH The guy is having a laugh!

A TUMBLING PLASTIC BAG, "IT LOOKS TO ME, LIKE A STINGRAY" hahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

If it's not a joke, then it's a truly retarded individual. (one who can consider tumbling in the wind as 'swimming' motions).

Wow... It's not often, EVEN on UFO FORUMS!!, that you hear of such stupidity!

P.S. You're a w***er for putting ads on your video. Super annoying. I don't normally insult people on here, it goes against my values re forums, but you are an idiot.

Edited by Paxus
  • Like 3

When and where did you film this?

Nibs

An organic biological entity 'attaching' with a barbed lifeform

plastic_bag2.jpg

• Like 2

How do you research this for ten years?

• Like 1

Well its a simple way to increase hits on your tube account I guess. Yes I vote bag too. Seen loads of them. I love reading the comments under the vids too, like this one

"it's a plastic bag you unbelievable moron!" :w00t:

Well I guess if it keeps you busy and causes no harm then its just another useless youtube vid clouding the UFO phenomena again. You must have hours of fun watching/filming such things?

• Like 1

The idiot on the video says, 'Carl Sagan talked about a life form that is lighter than air that lived in the atmosphere of the Earth'! What a load of toss! Carl Sagan THEORISED about life forms on OTHER PLANETS and more to the point, planets NOT like Earth! He was talking about gas planets!

How can you say sting ray and then say it has no specific shape or form?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw the video! HAHAHAHAH The guy is having a laugh!

A TUMBLING PLASTIC BAG, "IT LOOKS TO ME, LIKE A STINGRAY" hahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

If it's not a joke, then it's a truly retarded individual. (one who can consider tumbling in the wind as 'swimming' motions).

Wow... It's not often, EVEN on UFO FORUMS!!, that you hear of such stupidity!

P.S. You're a w***er for putting ads on your video. Super annoying. I don't normally insult people on here, it goes against my values re forums, but you are an idiot.

I came to that SAME conclusion. It's nothing more than a plastic bag lol. Been a while Pax. How ya been man?

I'm impressed with your dedication and the conclusion of some unknown lifeform native to earth. It reminded me of some footage from Mexico which was shot with some top class equipment.

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks for the footage you provided, it certainly validates this is not just a sack blowing in the wind. We are not certain exactly what we filmed, we have seen sacks blowing in the wind and we would not have posted the video if we felt we could identify it. Thanks again

When and where did you film this?

Nibs

The two videos part 1 and part 2 is a combination of sightings of this object since 2001, part 2 is a single sighting from 2006. All the video was taken in Aurora-Denver area. Thanks for your interest.

How do you research this for ten years?

The research does not involve the filming of the object, but comes in the form of finding information that could validate what we filmed. The first reported sighting of this object that we could find was from 1891 in Crawfordvile.

Thanks for your post