Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The funny thing is the Inca denied all knowledge of it's construction (Sacsayhuaman).

I can find no reference to that anywhere.

Pretty tough to put in words whats in that video. It's an animation of a DNA strand being run through a nano "machine" to duplicate it. It gets split lengthwise, one strand is chopped and reversed while the other is looped backwards, then the whole thing is bonded again making 2 identical strands. Feet of DNA are processed and duplicated in mere seconds. It's just to complex to have come about in a puddle of warm mud millions of years ago.

What about this?

A4atom.jpg

...and I think everything's round because Egyptians patented pyramids and cubes have too many pointy corners to look good.

Who knows?

;) Gravity. Everything has that binding electromagnetic force, it creates the tiniest atoms and the largest suns all with symetrical precision. By nature, nature is beautiful, which is why DNA is not a surprise for me. All that element making, heat, pressure, combinations, forces, all coming together to make perfect spheres in every piece of nature. From the tiniest elementary particle to the unfathomably large suns.

• Like 1

Two things. Vandalism and erosion. The sandstone blocks have been exposed to elements and they were never designed to be. Simple. Look carefully at the precision of the triangular casing stones at the bottom of the GP. The accuracy of fit is stunning. That's the smoking gun. Not what isn't precision but what is.

But these two things do not apply to the holes at Puma Punku?

Can you make your mind up please.

• Like 2

they denied that too

It all makes so much sense now! they denid building it because CLEARLY it was an advance alien race that came to Earth to use thir amazing technology to drill holes in rocks to make us humans, a scant 600 years later, think that the Incas built it! It maks so much sense now!

• Like 2

That's purely a matter of perception. The web is replete with video's and technical explanations that all make orthodox archaeology look pure fantasy. If that were not true we would not be having this conversation.

Translation:

If you troll Youtube long enough, you will find heaps of crap like this.

No there is nothing more than the same fringe crap regurgitated by all the dodgy websites that cling to hippy philosophical garbage.

Yes it is true, I canot believe how many times I have told you that the plural of anecdote is not data. If they had an ounce if substance, then we would not be having this conversation.

The only people I feel deeply sorry for are the poor youngsters of the world that are force fed this garbage and receive it on pure faith with no option. That's disgusting.

What is disgusting is that you are trying to propagate ignorance. Your information is the most inaccurate on this board, and that above statement is something I think people should be locked up for.

And you know what, I am doing my damnedest to make that happen. AA people are firmly in my sights ATM, I am going for legislation, not debate.

In the 8th grade my science teacher taught the class that man evolved from sharks.

If I see him again I'll literally ram a copy of that Darwin drivel on his person where the sun never shines.

I hope he gets an Encyclopedia and clobbers you right back with it.

I thought this was a fairly recent development? How long ago did you claim to have heard this?

And you should have listened to him. It's actually a fish called Acanthodes bronni which in turn gave rise to sharks. It was the last common ancestor between bony fishes and sharks. He did not say Sharks evolved into men, he said Acanthodes bronni were the first Jawed Vertebrates that gave rise to other animals that eventually crawled onto land, then synapsids, which millions of years through many divergences later would come out as a lemur looking creature, which again over more millions of more years became man. It is a long process and you deliberately skipped over about a billion steps between the man and shark. That is plain dishonest. We even share commonality with a housefly. Because we all come from the same place.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Nothing that was done in Greece or Rome compares to the GP, Puma Punku, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and perhaps another half dozen unexplainable megalithic sites around the world.

You must surely know that.

OK here goes; show me a perfect hole cut to that depth out of hard stone and that precision in Rome or Greece.

And again I ask.. Where are the pictograph and hieroglyph to show the gods helping or making.. After all according to you AA crowd the have shown the gods themselves.. Their crafts .. Why non of them helping?

• Like 2

To me, I think were this ancient alien theory falls on it's face is the nature of such interventions. For example, why would they, by levitation presumably, help built pyramids, Stonehenge etc, and not give more important help like medical knowledge, or knowledge to better grow crops a long time before we worked out efficient crop rotation and irrigation. In these matters there is not a sudden advance, but a very long evolutionary process. If ancient aliens wanted to help us, then why not with matters that really help, and not just religious or even vanity projects.

Agreed.

Speak for yourself. Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy. I understood him perfectly. Criminal to teach such nonsense.

No you did not at all. Not one bit. It is criminal to insist knowledge in nonsense, and attempt to influence others to refuse knowledge simply because one is too lazy to listen. Disgraceful in fact.

Nothing that was done in Greece or Rome compares to the GP, Puma Punku, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and perhaps another half dozen unexplainable megalithic sites around the world.

And for todays statement to top yesterdays.........

Yes it does. Your weak evaluation is horribly biased, but expected from an AA'er. Lets face it, the Pantheon smashes your claims, and younger sites like Pum Punku into the ground. Typical AA cop out. I refuse to accept the evidence presented. No argument, no reasoning, just some foot stamping Huh Zoser? Pretty poor effort on your behalf I would say. Where is that research advice you give others? I have asked you how the curved columns were made, and why do they look straight when they are not? How was this accomplished an why? And what about the detail?

I know why AA'ers avoid the Pantheon like the plague very well indeed. There are excellent records regarding the construction. Including the inscription over the entrance. Cannot have something older and more complex, and more detailed now can we?

You must surely know that.

Why would he be aware of a desperate lie?

OK here goes; show me a perfect hole cut to that depth out of hard stone and that precision in Rome or Greece.

And there we have it. I do not want to discuss something that proves mans abilities, I want to make up stuff about a hole. Lets talk about that.

I think you should answer all the questions already posed to you about "the hole" which has you so fascinated, like why does it show coring marks like holes we still drill today? And where is your perfect surface? All we can see is surface weathering, of which samples have also been supplied to you for comparison, and then pointed out for you yet again. You are calling it a perfect hole, it is not perfect, it is weathered.

• Like 4

This doesn't compare?

Pantheon-Ceiling.jpg

Or this?

rome_colosseum.jpg

What about this?

tumblr_m305f2oq2u1qeynhvo1_500.png

All made by humans, by hand.

A thousand times more impressive than some blocks with holes in them.

Not being in Greece or Rome, I simply cannot walk up to a building and take an image of what you request.

But you can clearly see the detail on this statue. OBVIOUSLY the craftsmanship can ONLY be explained by aliens as the ancients simply did not have the tech necessary to do this, right?

S8.4Athene.jpg

How did they make the spear so straight!!!!!Derp derp derp.

Brilliant examples :tu:

LOL, nah, this is much more complex, delicate and intricate!!

1456px-Sacsayhuam%C3%A1n_D%C3%A9cembre_2006_-_Vue_Panoramique_-_Pleine_r%C3%A9solution.jpg

I am thinking he is not serious with regards to the actual claims, but using them. I am thinking he gets off on riling people up. Lets face it, the comparisons are plain ridiculous and a glance shows just how much so. I feel the intention is quite possibly nefarious, and designed to disarm people by pleading ignorance whilst promoting a personal agenda.

Nobody can say the above examples are superseded by Puma Punku, that's plain nonsense.

• Like 3

as I understand it, most architectual historians cosider the concaave dome to be th greatest achievement of human ability ib relation to architecture.

Sadly for Zorbo the Matian, we have irrefutable evidence for this being a purely human achievement - better luck next year Zorbo.

• Like 3

Fail. I'm no more excited about that than I am this:

homesforsale2.jpg

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than this. If the were they would be the subject of intense investigation. They are not.

If you want to know why, look at my previous post.

Yes, the examples provided to you are a great deal more fascinating than a standard house, that is why the world reveres them and they are the subject of intense interest. I agree with imaginarynumber1. I would rather not know what excites you.

Wow, you topped your earlier statement, I did not realise you were done for today yet. Possibly the worst statement yet.

comic_book_guy.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

What about this?

A4atom.jpg

;) Gravity. Everything has that binding electromagnetic force, it creates the tiniest atoms and the largest suns all with symetrical precision. By nature, nature is beautiful, which is why DNA is not a surprise for me. All that element making, heat, pressure, combinations, forces, all coming together to make perfect spheres in every piece of nature. From the tiniest elementary particle to the unfathomably large suns.

Define gravity and give in less than 42 hundred words what makes gravity happen?

• Like 1

Define gravity and give in less than 42 hundred words what makes gravity happen?

What makes it happen?

Mass.

How does it work?

I am not going to lie to you about this. :st

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

magic.

What makes it happen?

Mass.

How does it work?

I am not going to lie to you about this. :st

Sounds like you're setting us up for something...

and I'm sure Nopeda will chime in to tell us how it relates to the speed of light.

• Like 1

You have rejected qualified hypothesis with fringe claims.

So you are actually dismissing direct evidence?

Not what the stones indicate is it, and this is how you negate tools? Someone came along at some point and decided to hoax the whole thing? So they could hide some fringe claim? Yeah, that makes sense......... to someone I am sure.

Qualified hyperbole you mean. A ramp is not direct evidence to support the Egyptologists theory, unless the Egyptologists can replicate and duplicate the "Great Pyramid" through using such ramps. If they can't do that, it shows that the builders of the pyramids knew more about how to actually to construct it precisely. It shows a lack of understanding and knowledge on Egyptologists part when they can not duplicate it themselves, therefore they are not as qualified from a knowledge and architectural perspective compared to the real builders or builder of the "Great Pyramid.

To say it was built by just ramps, ropes, pulleys, copper chisels and saws is the easy way out, it was much more complex than that, the fact is that there was an obvious highly thought out plan that is something the Egyptologists could not possibly comprehend given how ignorant they are on the topic.

Qualified hyperbole you mean. A ramp is not direct evidence to support the Egyptologists theory, unless the Egyptologists can replicate and duplicate the "Great Pyramid" through using such ramps. If they can't do that, it shows that the builders of the pyramids knew more about how to actually to construct it precisely. It shows a lack of understanding and knowledge on Egyptologists part when they can not duplicate it themselves, therefore they are not as qualified from a knowledge and architectural perspective compared to the real builders or builder of the "Great Pyramid.

To say it was built by just ramps, ropes, pulleys, copper chisels and saws is the easy way out, it was much more complex than that, the fact is that there was an obvious highly thought out plan that is something the Egyptologists could not possibly comprehend given how ignorant they are on the topic.

1416ume_zps8fb44e0b.jpg

aliens-meme.jpg

• Like 2

Qualified hyperbole you mean.

No, that is not what I meant at all. A ramp was hypothesises, and that hypothesis was qualified by finding that which was expected. What artifact have alternate predictions uncovered?

A ramp is not direct evidence to support the Egyptologists theory, unless the Egyptologists can replicate and duplicate the "Great Pyramid" through using such ramps. If they can't do that, it shows that the builders of the pyramids knew more about how to actually to construct it precisely.

Why, 138 Pyramids were built, there is no doubt trial and error. All this experience is something others attempting the process do not have. You are tying one arm behind ones back here. Let them build 138 for experience to create a level playing field.

What do you think the found ramps are for, if not construction?

It shows a lack of understanding and knowledge on Egyptologists part when they can not duplicate it themselves, therefore they are not as qualified from a knowledge and architectural perspective compared to the real builders or builder of the "Great Pyramid.

Of course, Egyptologists are the best bet for unravelling the mysteries that exist, not construction work, would you go grab the office girl from a construction company and expect her to run a major project? How much experience to Egyptologists have with construction? I'll wager none, what they need is a gazzillion labourers with no time frame. You expect people with less than a tenth of the resources of the original builders to accomplish the same thing. What they do is interpret records, which as we know for the pyramids it a tall order. What they have done is study the structures, and offer their best understanding to date. It's a whole lot better than some finge whacko dismissing man altogether to invoke the modern God of ET.

And I think to blame it all in a higher power is lazy and stupid.

They have found ropes ramps and chisels. What has been found that supports another claim? Nothing!

Why was it more complex? What can you offer to support that? Your word? And you know more than people who have dedicated a lifetime to studying the structure first hand? I really do not think so. Where are the scale models showing alternative methods that you proclaim were used? You seem quite fond of the Japanese attempt, should you not have one as well?

• Like 3

Sounds like you're setting us up for something...

and I'm sure Nopeda will chime in to tell us how it relates to the speed of light.

:devil:

• Like 1

The funny thing is the Inca denied all knowledge of it's construction (Sacsayhuaman).

No, they didn't. And again, there are FIRST HAND accounts of it being built. People watched and wrote about it being built AS IT HAPPENED.

You are wrong.

• Like 3

Oh no, not again!!!!!

• Like 1

Had a bit of a quiet break so thought I would just crunch a few numbers to try and shut LRW up (even though I know it wont but hey.. one can but try)

This is just a rough and I mean rough run down on what would be needed today just in materials and labor.. (even though I cut out a hell of a lot).

Workers

Lets say 3000 unskilled laborers so a hourly rate for them going by the current rate in todays construction rates, $18 per hour

Supervisors/tradesmen , lets go with 300, these guys will watch over 10 guys, so this is your skilled workforce that shows/tells the unskilled ones what to do, pay rate, say $60 per hour

Engineers & Surveyors , lets go with hmm 50, these are the guys that do the plans and work out what goes where so on and so forth, pay rate, $120 per hour.

Site Manager , the big boss, this is the guy who is supposed to know what to do totally pay rate, $150 per hour

Now please note, I am actually undercutting the rates of pay based on minesite construction rates here in Australia. I have not included support staff, medics so on and so forth.

Lets say 10 hour days, 5 days a week over 20 years.

Laborers (3000) - $18 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $936000 per Laborer = Total Cost for the life of the Project $2808000000

Supervisors (300) - $60 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $3120000 per Supervisor = Total Cost for the life of the Project $936000000

Engineers (50) - $120 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $6240000 per Engineer = Total Cost for the life of the Project $312000000

Site Manager - $150 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $7800000

Now I have not accounted for yearly wage rises, or penality rates for working public holidays etc, these guys are working for a flat rate for 20 years.

Now

Materials,

I believe there is approx 2.3 million blocks of stone that makes up the GP, each weighing around a ton, so lets go with the budget basement quality, since we are not going to bury someone in it, and say $400 per block .. still very cheap. This includes the cost of copper tools etc to quarry the blocks, labor, etc, see.. cheap. Total Cost $920000000

Tools and equipment,

Shovels – hmm 3000 workers, average for a broken shovel out of that many due to quality of manufacture its generally 2 out of every 10, so allowing for loss and breakages lets order 20,000 shovels for the life span of the project. Average cost of a shovel $6.45 again. Budget cost one.

Total Cost = $129000

Sacks for carrying stone and sand, lets go with say 50,000 heavy duty canvas sacks for the life of the project, average cost $2.50 per sack. Total Cost = $125000

Ok realistically there is way to many tools and equipment that also can be used, I am not including the wood to build the ramps , roll the blocks on, I have not included using animals for hauling (would include feed and vet costs) , pulleys so on and so forth, if you want you can give a ball park figure

Food and accommodation

Most sites average the cost of food down to about $12 per person per day, this is basic meals etc.

So that will work out to be $40212 per day for food for all the 3351 workers. Total Cost for food for the life of the project $209102400

Average cost of setting up a camp for about 200 workers is 3.2 million. That’s buyin in the buildings etc, putting all the services in so on and so forth. So to set up the camp, $54400000

Add in a extra say $5 million a year for camp maintenance. = $100 million for the life of the project

Freight costs of say $2.5 million a year = $50 million for the life of the project (again I have not included price rises for fuel etc).

So we are looking at a total cost for making the GP the way it was built but today.. Excluding a hell of a lot which would quite easily add half the cost again if not more.

$5307556400

Also please note.. this is in Australian Dollars :)

So LRW.. you got the spare cash floating about to prove us wrong?

Nope.. Didn’t think so.. it is not up to us to prove that we are right.. hell mate the facts are already there.. It is up to you and the rest of the AA crazy crowd to prove that it could not have been done the way history says..

• Like 1