Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possessed by demon spirit

lizziebaby

Okay so this is a long story but I would really apperciate some feedback

First some background info..

• My boyfriend and I are both very spiritual people and believe our channels are open
  • We have been experincing poltergeist activity in the apartment for a while
  • Things will go missing then appear in an obvious place

My boyfriend and I had another couple over at my apartment for some drinks. *note: we were drunk while this happened but not blackout drunk*. My bf and I ended up in my bedroom. At this point I dont remember what happened but my bf told me. I was yelling at him saying really hurtful things about our relationship and him. He was getting really upset and confused. I threw a punch at his face. Then I started biting and clawing at him. He said I had a crazy look in my eye. I was biting him so hard, like I was trying to rip his skin off. He started wrestling with me, trying to hold me down. Now i am a pretty small girl, even though im tough, I am not that strong. My bf said I was fighting back with such strenght he started to think it wasnt actully me. We were wrestling for a while and then he finally said, "Stop it you possessed demon b****!" I then looked at him and said, "**** it, Im going to jump out the window". I opened the window and had my feet on the ledge like i was going to jump out. My boyfriend begain begging me, "Liz, dont jump, please". At this point I do remember looking out the window. I looked down and thought "this is way too high to jump" and got out from the window. I again blacked out and dont remember us fighting more. There came a point where my bf was holding me back and he was thinking, "just get outta her, leave her alone". My bf feels like after thinking that the demon jumped inside him. After that I do remember what happened and my bf does not. He was choking me out to the point where I thought I was going to die. I was looking at him and begging him to stop. He tried choking me multiple times which he does not remember at all. I believe that I passed out from being choked. Neither me nor him remember how the fight ended. All we remember is walking out of the room.

The Aftermath

My boyfriend has 6 bite marks on his arms and shoulders. He also has scraches in his scalp.

I have bruises all over my body. I have a big scratch on my back and multiple bruised ribs. My throat is cut up from being choked so much and I have broken blood vessels in my eye.

My finger has a huge cut in it.

The wierdest thing is that my hair got cut off. There is a huge chunk of hair missing in the front and side of my head. Neither me nor my bf remember or know how it happened. My guess is it happened when I was passed out from being choked out.

On one of my walls in the bedroom there is this clear liquid sprayed all over the wall. It starts at the top of the ceiling and continues to drip to the floor. The liquid almost looks like it could be a drink that was spilled but it is not dry. I can touch it and it is still wet. Also it does not have an odor to my knowledge.

My bf and I also have smelled a very foul, rotton smell in my room. At first I thought it was me or him but it was not....

So thats my story. We are really freaked out by all the events. Whatever it was, was not friendly.

Spirits affect some people that way.

• Like 3

Not to be disrespectful of your story at all, and I do mean that.

Could it be, though, a dual experience of "drunken rage" ?

The reason I say this is because I experienced something similar with a friend at his house after we both drank a great deal of vodka.

• Like 4

Not to be disrespectful of your story at all, and I do mean that.

Could it be, though, a dual experience of "drunken rage" ?

The reason I say this is because I experienced something similar with a friend at his house after we both drank a great deal of vodka.

I understand where you're coming from. I orginally thought that was the case myself. But after putting all the peices together it didnt really make sense. Even if me and my bf were fighting we would have not took it the the extreme that we did. I litterally thought i was going to die when he was choking me and when I was biting him it was beyond self defense, I was really trying to rip his skin off. Also the fact that we both were in and out of consciousness randomly doesnt make much sense. If i black out from alcohol, I black out for the night. And to top it all off we really did not drink that much, a few beers and a mixed drink throughout the night.

I understand where you're coming from. I orginally thought that was the case myself. But after putting all the peices together it didnt really make sense. Even if me and my bf were fighting we would have not took it the the extreme that we did. I litterally thought i was going to die when he was choking me and when I was biting him it was beyond self defense, I was really trying to rip his skin off. Also the fact that we both were in and out of consciousness randomly doesnt make much sense. If i black out from alcohol, I black out for the night. And to top it all off we really did not drink that much, a few beers and a mixed drink throughout the night.

Never heard of a violent drunk?

The fact is not everyone remembers their actions under the influence of alcohol.

• Like 3

Never heard of a violent drunk?

The fact is not everyone remembers their actions under the influence of alcohol.

Okay but heres the thing we did not drink that much to the point of blacking out. I have blacked out before from alcohol and when I do i am out for the whole night. That was not the case for me or my bf. We were both in and out of consciousness for short periods of time. What happened to us was beyond a drunken rage..

My bf and I have discussed this and we both believe the alcohol gave the spirit a better conduant.

Okay but heres the thing we did not drink that much to the point of blacking out. I have blacked out before from alcohol and when I do i am out for the whole night. That was not the case for me or my bf. We were both in and out of consciousness for short periods of time. What happened to us was beyond a drunken rage..

My bf and I have discussed this and we both believe the alcohol gave the spirit a better conduant.

This kind of spirit; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_beverage
  • Like 3

I mean no disrespect, but your posts seem to imply that you have blacked out from alcohol consumption on more than one occasion. Well, it's a common occurrence for individuals who drink to the point of blacking out to awaken with no memory of what they did prior to (and perhaps during) the blackout--including the amount of alcohol they actually consumed. I went to school with a woman who was an alcoholic, and she routinely picked fights with others while she was intoxicated. Then she would black out and the next day, she not only wouldn't remember fighting with anyone--she would also swear up and down that she hadn't consumed enough booze to black out. I'm not saying you're an alcoholic, sweetie; I'm just sharing my personal observations of the manner in which excessive alcohol consumption can affect people.

• Like 4

Wait. So you're saying that you both didn't drink much BUT you were both in and out of conciousness? That's called blacking out. You don't have to be unconcious for the night for it to be considered blacking out. Like everyone else said, no disrespect but it sounds like the alcohol. Saying that the alcohol gave the spirit better conduant as an explanation to what happened is a dangerous assumption that excuses both your and your boyfriend's harmful/dangerous actions. It's very likely that while your brain was wavering between conciousness you became violent. I just wrote a research paper on domestic abuse and alcohol was one of my key points as a main contriubting factor. There is plenty of hard evidence that backs up that fact that alcohol increases aggression and lowers inhibitions. Plus your boyfriend was drunk too so both your testimonials about posession aren't reliable because alcohol affects perception and memory after all.

It could happen to anyone. Like me for example. I'm very passive when I drink. I'm a "happy drunk" I guess you could say. I had a few instances where out of nowhere where I just became extremely aggressive while drinking. It happens. Nothing paranormal about it.

• Like 5

I think you too need to stop drinking. No offense meant.

And if it really was something paranormal, I would think the alcohol paralyzing your brains would make it easier for this entity to influence you. Either way, too much alcohol I think.

Edited by Chronii
  • Like 4

Hello lizziebaby and welcome,

Excuse my question as well: Can you be 100% certain that this incident only involved alcohol? How well do you know/trust your boyfriend? Take any prescription meds? Just wondering as your incident was pretty over the top for a "few" beers and one drink. I've witnessed this more than once but after a drink was spiked or something was taken by choice.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Alright .. Now Ruling Out Alcohol (Although I Agree With The Above Posters), Did Anything Similar Happen Again??

Did You And Your Bf Have Any Other Incidents Of The Sort Afterwards?

Did You Or Your Bf Have A Weird Look On Your Faces Similar To What You've Experienced On Any Other Occasion When Both Of You Were Sober??

How Long Ago Did That Happen??

I Would Like To Hear Some More Details If Anything Out Of The Ordinary Occured After The Whole Incident ..

• Like 1

Was it the demon spirit of Jack Daniels?

Seriously, though, you were drunk. End of story.

• Like 5

Alright .. Now Ruling Out Alcohol (Although I Agree With The Above Posters), Did Anything Similar Happen Again??

Did You And Your Bf Have Any Other Incidents Of The Sort Afterwards?

Did You Or Your Bf Have A Weird Look On Your Faces Similar To What You've Experienced On Any Other Occasion When Both Of You Were Sober??

How Long Ago Did That Happen??

I Would Like To Hear Some More Details If Anything Out Of The Ordinary Occured After The Whole Incident ..

The whole thing happened a week ago today. Me and my bf have not had any simlar incidents of possession. The next day however my bf was lying in bed and I was in the other room. I had a self portrait painting I had done sitting in my clothes hamper. The portrait just jumped out of the hamper and landed on the floor. Also the day after that the lid of the garbage can flew off onto the floor.

Hello lizziebaby and welcome,

Excuse my question as well: Can you be 100% certain that this incident only involved alcohol? How well do you know/trust your boyfriend? Take any prescription meds? Just wondering as your incident was pretty over the top for a "few" beers and one drink. I've witnessed this more than once but after a drink was spiked or something was taken by choice.

We were only drinking and there were not any other drugs involved. I am positive my drink was not spiked.

Also last night I couldnt sleep becasue i kept hearing voices. It was a low deep voice that I couldnt understnad what it was saying..

I agree with Chronii, if there was an evil spirit involved (and imo sounds probable) the alcohol would have made it easier to control you. It sounds to me like you were lucky, that one or possibly both of you could have been badly hurt or even killed. I suggest getting help...

Personally, I don't beleive for a second that this is just acohol related.

Drugs mixed with alcohol or drugs alone can cause just this.

I would definately suggest letting go of the thought of ghosts or demons dude. You'll put yourselft through too much unnessesary mental and emotional torcher.

Whatever you had that night, just don't do it again.. Even if it was just alcohol.

• Like 1

"Also last night I couldnt sleep becasue i kept hearing voices. It was a low deep voice that I couldnt understnad what it was saying.."

This happens often when people are falling asleep.

Edited by Pulsar_J
  • Like 1

please don't take this the wrong way but drinking can trigger mental problems should they exist

perhaps you should see doctor just to make sure nothing is wrong

i believe in demonic possession though but i think you should rule out medical conditions before

cheers

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

If something tried to possess and kill you,wwwhhhyyyyy are you playing with a ouija board now ?

Drunk ,not drunk .with your bf or a friend,you're playing with stuff you obviously cannot control .

I would stop if I were you,before get something really nasty attached to you .

• Like 1

Okay so this is a long story but I would really apperciate some feedback

First some background info..

• My boyfriend and I are both very spiritual people and believe our channels are open
  • We have been experincing poltergeist activity in the apartment for a while
  • Things will go missing then appear in an obvious place

My boyfriend and I had another couple over at my apartment for some drinks. *note: we were drunk while this happened but not blackout drunk*. My bf and I ended up in my bedroom. At this point I dont remember what happened but my bf told me. I was yelling at him saying really hurtful things about our relationship and him. He was getting really upset and confused. I threw a punch at his face. Then I started biting and clawing at him. He said I had a crazy look in my eye. I was biting him so hard, like I was trying to rip his skin off. He started wrestling with me, trying to hold me down. Now i am a pretty small girl, even though im tough, I am not that strong. My bf said I was fighting back with such strenght he started to think it wasnt actully me. We were wrestling for a while and then he finally said, "Stop it you possessed demon b****!" I then looked at him and said, "**** it, Im going to jump out the window". I opened the window and had my feet on the ledge like i was going to jump out. My boyfriend begain begging me, "Liz, dont jump, please". At this point I do remember looking out the window. I looked down and thought "this is way too high to jump" and got out from the window. I again blacked out and dont remember us fighting more. There came a point where my bf was holding me back and he was thinking, "just get outta her, leave her alone". My bf feels like after thinking that the demon jumped inside him. After that I do remember what happened and my bf does not. He was choking me out to the point where I thought I was going to die. I was looking at him and begging him to stop. He tried choking me multiple times which he does not remember at all. I believe that I passed out from being choked. Neither me nor him remember how the fight ended. All we remember is walking out of the room.

The Aftermath

My boyfriend has 6 bite marks on his arms and shoulders. He also has scraches in his scalp.

I have bruises all over my body. I have a big scratch on my back and multiple bruised ribs. My throat is cut up from being choked so much and I have broken blood vessels in my eye.

My finger has a huge cut in it.

The wierdest thing is that my hair got cut off. There is a huge chunk of hair missing in the front and side of my head. Neither me nor my bf remember or know how it happened. My guess is it happened when I was passed out from being choked out.

On one of my walls in the bedroom there is this clear liquid sprayed all over the wall. It starts at the top of the ceiling and continues to drip to the floor. The liquid almost looks like it could be a drink that was spilled but it is not dry. I can touch it and it is still wet. Also it does not have an odor to my knowledge.

My bf and I also have smelled a very foul, rotton smell in my room. At first I thought it was me or him but it was not....

So thats my story. We are really freaked out by all the events. Whatever it was, was not friendly.

"My bf and I also have smelled a very foul, rotton smell in my room. At first I thought it was me or him but it was not...."

LOL! :lol:

• Like 1

When it comes to mixed drinks, you have to be careful with them. They tend to sneak up on you I know this from prior experience. And also drinking on an empty stomach will get you drunk faster. So weather or not you and your boyfriend just had a few beers and mixed drinks you both probably got carried away and blacked in and out through out the night & ended up getting into a drunken rage with each other.

Or it is possible that someone spiked your drink with out you knowing & what ever drug they dropped into it made it seem as though you were being possessed by a demonic spirit. And caused you to go into a rage.

My first thought was alcohol. Like many others have said before me, there are different factors that affect how you get drunk. I wouldn't rule it out.

Another note, if this demon nearly killed you and your boyfriend, why haven't you done anything more? Get out of the house, go to a doctor to make sure everything's okay, stop drinking, maybe even go see a medium or a priest. If your life was nearly taken away by this spirit and you have been brutally injured by it, I'd think you'd get more serious help than simply chatting about it online.

I mean no disrepsect to you and hope everything works out.