Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

prove me wrong

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#76    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

• Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:17 PM

believe me, I won't hold back.  I was just creating a cheap pop for my website, which by the way is, s7.invisionfree.com/God_and_Mystery/index.php

I know religion is inevitable here at this site because it deals with the supernatural and not to say anything mean about the mods and Saruman, they don't see it as worthy to be on this site.  The ones I've talked to are rather against these kind of discussons and this is what I want to talk about, so I created my own forum.  Please all, check it out.  

#77    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:31 PM

know religion is inevitable here at this site because it deals with the supernatural and not to say anything mean about the mods and Saruman, they don't see it as worthy to be on this site.

I'm sure its not because they don't feel it to be worthy, but they probably feel as if it is useless as a rational arguement. Especially if you have go over a hundred years of scientific proof with the religious debater in order to bring them up to speed on facts and fiction.

If the religous debater would not ignore these things then start their debate from that point it would be different. Since most religous debaters are unwilling to do that, then I can see where the 'not worthy' notion comes from.

Edited by Chauncy, 21 May 2004 - 07:31 PM.

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#78    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• 1,534 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:54 PM

Don't start Chauncy, we shook hands

#79    MoonBaby

MoonBaby

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

• Ignorance I can handle, stupidity I can't.

Posted 22 May 2004 - 10:33 PM

I think you two should go back to arguing about the earth's magnetic field and whatnot...

"This concept of 'wub' confuses and infuriates us!"
~Futurama <---- the aliens

#80    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• 1,534 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 02:41 AM

Chauncy can go to my site if he wants to have a great debate.  I have also posted many new and real inspirational sightings and stories about angels and info about God, heaven and the end times.  

#81    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:48 PM

Chauncy can go to my site if he wants to have a great debate. I have also posted many new and real inspirational sightings and stories about angels and info about God, heaven and the end times.

I appreciate the offer saucy and wish you the best of luck, but that debate has been done and done and done......in essence been there done that.

As far as inspiration goes we do not need your manufactured angles for we need look no further than the nature that exists around us indeed the nature from which we protruded. I need look no further then my felloow man for said inspiration.

Another source of inspiration for me is the fact that there is still people like you here on the globe. This not only confirms and validates my work but indeed justifies it.......my inspiration is contained in the fact that you do in fact know the truth but are hiding from it, it is because you recognize these falsehoods you preach as such , confirms that you can in fact tell the truth but simply choose to lie.

So you can use your forum to help build your felllows strength in Apologetics and we'll keep knocking them down one by one for the work of the truthful is never done!

user posted image

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#82    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,998 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:55 PM

I know religion is inevitable here at this site because it deals with the supernatural and not to say anything mean about the mods and Saruman, they don't see it as worthy to be on this site.

It's hardly a case of us not seeing religion as being 'worthy' of discussion, of all the subjects that are discussed here, religious topics are the worst for degenerating into heated, irrational and offensive arguements. It is very difficult to hold a rational, logical debate about religion, and that is why such topics are discouraged. It is nothing to do with 'worthiness'.

I think this particular thread has had it's day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users