Photo

Alien Big Cat Injures Woman And Her Dog

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 02 August 2012 · 1,287 views

alien big cats

Posted Image

A woman and her dog were attacked by a large, feral cat in Invergordon, Scotland recently. Some are not sure if it was a big cat or not; however. More information here.

A Ross-shire Journal article said:

A DOG and its female owner were injured in an encounter with a large "feral" cat in an Invergordon garden, according to police.

Northern Constabulary issued a statement today (Tuesday) advising the public not to approach the animal, which is described as a "larger than normal" black cat.

It was sighted at 1pm last Thursday when it was disturbed in the rear garden of a house in Inverbreakie.

The cat injured the dog and its owner as it tried to flee – the pet suffered a cut eyelid and the female was scratched on her arms as she intervened.

Simbi Laveau
Aug 03 2012 10:11 AM
One of my cats....was not all cat . He had been bred for pitbull fighting.
I suspect he did not comply,and was capable of getting out of the ring. This caused whomever owned him,to beat him,and eventually dump him on the streets of the Bronx,in the projects.
When i had a full work up done on him,he had all kinds of weird stuff under his skin . Buck shot,other metal things.
When found by a friend of mine,he was being starved,beaten,stoned,kicked ,by locals .
They called him lion ,in Spanish .
He was not a normal genetic mix,and he had been abused beyond belief .
He was not a happy cat .
It took him two years to trust even me,and he initially swiped. If you walked by him,he thought you were going to kick him .If you threw a toy at him,he ducked,thinking it was rocks.If you went to pet him,he shrank from your hand,thinking you were going to hit him.........
I have many scars. He had paws like a small Puma.
Animals like this exist,because of fools .I always wondered if he had litter mates,and what happened to them all.
My vet thought he was a cross between a large cat,and a Bob cat . He was 4 feet long,from nose to tail .
In nyc,any animal with wild blood,is illegal,and he could have been seized and destroyed.
I kept him a secret ,and my vets were cool about it.
He died last month . Id had him since 2002,and he was at least a year old when i got him. He lived much longer than I thought he would . I had no idea what his genetic disposition would do to his mortality .
So,I would bet this cat,is something similiar .Very similar .

I miss my big boy .......a lot ...*choke*

Supersquatch
Aug 03 2012 06:32 PM

Simbi Laveau, on 03 August 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

One of my cats....was not all cat . He had been bred for pitbull fighting.
I suspect he did not comply,and was capable of getting out of the ring. This caused whomever owned him,to beat him,and eventually dump him on the streets of the Bronx,in the projects.
When i had a full work up done on him,he had all kinds of weird stuff under his skin . Buck shot,other metal things.
When found by a friend of mine,he was being starved,beaten,stoned,kicked ,by locals .
They called him lion ,in Spanish .
He was not a normal genetic mix,and he had been abused beyond belief .
He was not a happy cat .
It took him two years to trust even me,and he initially swiped. If you walked by him,he thought you were going to kick him .If you threw a toy at him,he ducked,thinking it was rocks.If you went to pet him,he shrank from your hand,thinking you were going to hit him.........
I have many scars. He had paws like a small Puma.
Animals like this exist,because of fools .I always wondered if he had litter mates,and what happened to them all.
My vet thought he was a cross between a large cat,and a Bob cat . He was 4 feet long,from nose to tail .
In nyc,any animal with wild blood,is illegal,and he could have been seized and destroyed.
I kept him a secret ,and my vets were cool about it.
He died last month . Id had him since 2002,and he was at least a year old when i got him. He lived much longer than I thought he would . I had no idea what his genetic disposition would do to his mortality .
So,I would bet this cat,is something similiar .Very similar .

I miss my big boy .......a lot ...*choke*

That's quite a tale. Sorry about what happened to him.

Simbi Laveau
Aug 03 2012 09:59 PM
Well,he was loved in my house. I am very patient. His trials make me cry to this day,if i think about it. He had heart failure .He lived to be probably about 12,and he loved me back ,and learned to trust .
I miss him ,but i hope he's free and happy,where ever he is.
His name was Astaroth .I called him Asta .

OnlineCriticChick
Aug 04 2012 12:23 AM
Simbi, how amazing are you. I wish all people had your heart, and your determination- God Bless You.

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo
    QuiteContrary