Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Glossary of astronomical terms?

Waspie_Dwarf

A Glossary of astronomical terms?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should this forum have a glossary of astronomical terms?

• Yes
    • No

As this site is not a space / astronomical site not everyone will understand all the terms used in this forum. I am considering producing a glossary of astronomical terms and having it as a pinned subject. Do others consider this a good idea? I would be grateful of your input.

Waspie_Dwarf

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Waspie_Dwarf

• Lilly

• frogfish

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lottie

I think this would be a fab idea Waspie :tu: ! I love looking at this board but sometimes feel a little overwhelmed with some of the astrological terms, I like to understand exactly what I am reading. So thumbs up from me. :)

Sounds like a really good idea to me too. If the definitions are right there, easily available, it could be very useful addition. A suggestion: The first terms defined might be to clarify the difference between "astrology" and "astronomy"....just a suggestion! ;)

I think this would be a fab idea Waspie :tu: ! I love looking at this board but sometimes feel a little overwhelmed with some of the astrological terms, I like to understand exactly what I am reading. So thumbs up from me. :)

Thanks Lottie. :tu:

It looks like number one on the list will have to be the difference between astrological and astronomical though. :D

A suggestion: The first terms defined might be to clarify the difference between "astrology" and "astronomy"....just a suggestion! ;)

It looks like number one on the list will have to be the difference between astrological and astronomical though. :D

SNAP! I win. :D

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

This all serves to answer the age old question....Yes, great minds do think alike! :D

Be careful Lilly, they also say that fools seldom differ. :D

Guest Lottie

Yes this too poppet!! :lol: If you need help give me a yell! :wacko: <<-- my face.