Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do none of you want to be rich?

CakeOrDeath

This portion of the forum has over 50+ active psychics professing openly about their various powers, psi-balls, levitation, telekinsis.

You would think atleast one of you would want to share your gift so that you could help others like you (think professor X and the X-men) maybe get rich and start a school where the gifted and talented can go to hone their psi-ballz?

I know alot of psychics are very guarded and feel that they don't want to be exploited and experimented on, so they "feign" the inability to do these things when asked to demonstrate, but I can bet that covert govt ops are reviewing these forums and they will come for you whether you want them to or not.

So why not just zap a psiball up for letterman and get rich ?

• Like 8

its not just about the money, as soon as you start that and allow yourself to be exploited then you fall into the trap of saying whatever "they" want you to say...for money.

• Like 2

rofl notoverrated touche indeed. I don't think I have seen you post about your powers? Mine is to shoot various italian pasta from my fingers, an ability I learned from Dane Cook, I almost proved it on youtube, but alas, it was just a hang-nail and not a noodle sticking out from my finger....still working on it.

• Like 1

Because I already am!

s1301.gif

Assuming for the moment that "psychic" abilities even exist...their range of use is rather limited to what is immediately around them and is rather useless on random acts.

Also the ridiculous garbage you see on X-Men is just that..ridiculous garbage...no one has EVER been able to anything even remotely close to what fantasy shows portray.

Any musty guru, monk or the like who claims they have is either outright lying or delusional..usually both.

• Like 1

Well sir, have you founded EaldWita Academy of Awesome Excellence for the SuperPsiPower Squad? I wish to attend and have you perfect my noodle strike.

• Like 1

I can bet that covert govt ops are reviewing these forums and they will come for you whether you want them to or not.

8acc322e.gif

• Like 5

It's not about money at all. It's about Service to Others, not Service to Self.

In my view, knowing that you have helped help a person in their utter most time of need should be 'reward' enough. If one is blessed with good health, has a roof over their head, and can provide food for one's family, then why not be charitable to one's fellow Human? One should never have to pay just for someone to listen and a lot of the time, that is what most people want: is for someone to listen to them.

We all walk on Earth's soil. Let us walk together more often.

• Like 4

Asadora, I'm not questioning that you feel that way....but why is that the "company line" for all people with magic powers? Seriously, have you all evolved to be super duper altruistic? I guess it's possible. But c'mon, surely there is atleast one Magneto amongst your number?

And couldn't you quite possibly help a much larger number of people if this super friends psychic community organized, became recognized and was allotted more resources to expand upon their power and reach for the good of humanity?

I am already one of the worlds richest people. Somewhere in the top 5% and probably in the top 2 or 3%, in fact. And that is despite giving away a reasonable percentage of my income. I would love more money so that I could help more people but personal talents are the best and most direct way to help other people no matter how rich you are.

• Like 3

I sure hope none of the 'psychics' on here branch into exploiting gullible people like the rest of them, there's enough of that business going on already.

I am already one of the worlds richest people. Somewhere in the top 5% and probably in the top 2 or 3%, in fact. And that is despite giving away a reasonable percentage of my income. I would love more money so that I could help more people but personal talents are the best and most direct way to help other people no matter how rich you are.

'Giz a lend, M8.

I don't think it works that way, at least not for me. I can't see what's not going to happen or didn't happen, sometimes I see past events. Maybe I need to meditate then I could see winning lottery numbers.

Mr. Walker did you come into this wealth due your personal relationship with god? I know you hang with him on a mano-y-mano level, or was it family money, oil land etc? If you don't mind me asking. Either way, I don't think you are part of the crowd I was targeting with this post. You are more of a "spiritual" guy, I'm really more interested in those that have special abilities that manifest in the form of "force weapons" i.e. psi-swords forged from manipulating psi-balls. Tele & pyro kenesis as some here claim to have. Levitation skills, just to name a few.

Personal belief in god no matter how personal, isn't really super powers or magic. I know you have posted about astral travel, but astral travel is just dreaming or meditating, unless someone can astral travel and show up on Letterman in Phase-form or something, we'll leave it off as a power.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

Personally, I'D LOVE TO BE RICH!!!! But it doesn't seem to work that way, I think I'd be better off trying to give someone else winning lotto numbers.... I'll keep trying though!!! Please, do wish me luck!!!

Leah.

Because I already am!

s1301.gif

No wonder Mrs Ealdwita puts up with you ....*runs away*

• Like 2

In many cases ,people who do any sort of empathic or psychic work for others,if they are *not* schiesters ,generally are exhausted by such work .

It's used to actually help people ,not make a buck .

When your life is dedicated to the SERVICE OF OTHER LIVING BEINGS ,and you are genuine ,you do not get rich .

I feel its a past life karmic issues .

Doctors may be the one exception to this rule,but most of them do not give a **** if you live or die anymore .Ergo,these doctors are in service to no one but themselves.

The the ones who are genuine,do a lot of pro bono work .

Charity,doctors without borders .Like that .

Most people with this kind of karma ,are also usually not allowed to have money this life .

Not always,but a lot .

Someone having money ,can also change other people's karma .That may also not be in the cards .

Say I won a 150 million lottery . I would give every one of my friends a Million .Yes really .

It's possible they aren't meant to have it this life ,and my promise to do this,can keep me from winning now.

Yes,this can and does happen .

So.....there's lots of reasons psychics aren't rich ,that all have nothing to do with the person psychic abilities .

Its never as cut and dry as skeptics believe it is,which is a testament to their unenlightened state .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Say I won a 150 million lottery . I would give every one of my friends a Million .Yes really .

:D

Yippiee!

That's including your online friends too isn't it?

Edited by Professor T

This portion of the forum has over 50+ active psychics professing openly about their various powers, psi-balls, levitation, telekinsis.

You would think atleast one of you would want to share your gift so that you could help others like you (think professor X and the X-men) maybe get rich and start a school where the gifted and talented can go to hone their psi-ballz?

I know alot of psychics are very guarded and feel that they don't want to be exploited and experimented on, so they "feign" the inability to do these things when asked to demonstrate, but I can bet that covert govt ops are reviewing these forums and they will come for you whether you want them to or not.

So why not just zap a psiball up for letterman and get rich ?

I'd say it's the same reason Moses learned a lesson and didn't get to enter the promised land ....he struck the rock to bring water and became prideful in himself, being able to do it. You use your gifts however mundane or miraculous to somehow make the world a better place when you leave it and sometimes you have to give up your riches to have a better understanding and fulfill your destiny in a way your "ego" self really doesn't want to do it.

People who really have gifts are usually spiritually guided in how and when to use them.

You are here to water and grow the garden, if you try to take the garden as your own, you will be cast aside with the weeds in the end instead of sharing in the bounty of the harvest.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

:D

Yippiee!

That's including your online friends too isn't it?

Well umm,nooooo.I meant life long friends who've been there for me ,of which there are....maybe seven ....

But I could buy UM,and let all the banned people we like back . Hehe ....

• Like 1

Asadora, I'm not questioning that you feel that way....but why is that the "company line" for all people with magic powers? Seriously, have you all evolved to be super duper altruistic? I guess it's possible. But c'mon, surely there is atleast one Magneto amongst your number?

And couldn't you quite possibly help a much larger number of people if this super friends psychic community organized, became recognized and was allotted more resources to expand upon their power and reach for the good of humanity?

Cake, what are -you- doing for the greater good of humanity?

Where is -your- army?

And hey, put down that comic book, there is the -real world- out there.

Welcome to it.

• Like 1

'Giz a lend, M8.

With respect, you are also probably at least in the top 5% just by living in a western country I might be a bit richer becaus i have had 60 years to accumulate capital and assets. I can but a coffee and a croiassant for $10, or I can provide 200 simple but high protein meals for children with that same amount. Seeing as i can afford to buy a coffee and a croissant any time i like, that makes me incredibly wealthy

Mr. Walker did you come into this wealth due your personal relationship with god? I know you hang with him on a mano-y-mano level, or was it family money, oil land etc? If you don't mind me asking. Either way, I don't think you are part of the crowd I was targeting with this post. You are more of a "spiritual" guy, I'm really more interested in those that have special abilities that manifest in the form of "force weapons" i.e. psi-swords forged from manipulating psi-balls. Tele & pyro kenesis as some here claim to have. Levitation skills, just to name a few.

Personal belief in god no matter how personal, isn't really super powers or magic. I know you have posted about astral travel, but astral travel is just dreaming or meditating, unless someone can astral travel and show up on Letterman in Phase-form or something, we'll leave it off as a power.

It was a sort of point i was making. I am a fairly ordinary westerner but just living in the west puts me in the top 5% of wealthy humans Then because i am old and have worked for nearly fifty years i have accumulated assets, despite giving a lot away and so am probably more in the top 2 or 3 %. I possess total assets of about half a million dolars and have an income of about 100000 dolars a year. Thats only about average for an Australian and i a am considered relatively poor by our standards The rest of my family because they have not given away money and have had two people working in a family are all now multi millionaires in assets And their incomes range from a couple of hundred thousand in my brothers family to several million a year in my sisters But they are also just average in australain terms and because we all live in a rural are our houses are not worth as much as in the big citys. Mine is valued at about $300000 and my sisters at a couple of million. Everyone in my family earned their money by hard work over time. My mum and dad were working class people and as kids we were poor by Australian standards. I've never inherited anything. My wife inherited about $10000 as her share of her parent's estate. They were aged pensioners

God provides me with everything i need. That often includes money for other people, or if I am short because i have given all mine away. There are many days just before pay day when i have a few cents to my name and bills to pay (but I do budget carefully for my mortgage and bills and have always contributed to superanuation. It is just that I rarely have any spare liquid assets available )

Personally my "skills" come from being linked to the cosmic consciousness and they let me help people. Even so, most people are scared by these sort of "powers" and it can be difficult to help them without scaring them. For example i once knew that a friend's unborn child was going to die. Should i tell her and hope she could do something to prevent it, or not? I didnt tell her. The child died from something which could not have been prevented, and two years later she had a healthy child.

Verified talents I have include findng lost/stolen objects, occasional very accurate mind reading, visions of a future, being able to extend my consciousness to other places and observe real time events . These are random and not under my control they come as and when needed To me it is like having a talent for woodworking You might use it just for your own pleasure and to make gifts or you might make a usiness form it. I find they occur because i link into a universal consciousness which is also linked to other people.s minds

These abilities appear to be in part inherited from my mother and her family and i have been aware of them since i was a very young child, long before I encountered god and angels When i explained a few of the things that happened to me as a young child my mother explained how they occured and that these were quite normal and nothing to be afraid of. But she never told me of her own abilities until i was about 50 years old. My mother knew when anyone in the family was injured or had died, and was able to locate them if they were injured.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1