Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hand captured

Sheep Say Meep

I captured a ghostly hand today. I was taking a picture of my painting and my boyfriend said I should hold it with my hand to make sure it wouldn't fall but I didn't and took a picture anyway. It takes me two hands to hold the ipad while taking a picture because it has a keyboard attached to it and its hard to manage with one hand. The sun was in the southwest so it couldn't have been my boyfriends shadow, nor mine since I was holding an ipad. Furthermore, the hand is slightly transparent and blurry. Technically, the hand should appear clearer since it was in the foreground, but it was blurrier than the painting. Lastly, the hands shadow coincided with the angle of the sun, indicating that it was a 3- dimensional object.

Based on the above evidence, I would suggest that I captured the hand of a friendly spirit or ghost like entity, or even perhaps genie. I would love to hear other peoples comments and opinions on this. Thanks for reading!

post-128727-0-43861400-1395630055_thumb.

• Like 1

It looks like an object blurred by being to close to the lens than a hand to me.

• Like 2

On further inspection, I noticed a bit of fabric from the ipad case had worn out and was partially blocking the camera at times. Sorry guys! Haha

post-128727-0-75932600-1395630843_thumb.

• Like 6

It looks like an object blurred by being to close to the lens than a hand to me.

Good job !

• Like 3

On further inspection, I noticed a bit of fabric from the ipad case had worn out and was partially blocking the camera at times. Sorry guys! Haha

Back in my day, we had cameras with neck straps that did this much better. Your photo would have a dark (or light if flash was used) squiggle which was obviously some kind of spirit passing through the scene.

It happened to me once.I told a friend to wrist the strap of my camera while ghost hunting.I saw shiney orb like streaks in the photos.After I got excited, I took pics with the strap poking near the front of the lens.My friend did not follow my instruction.

• Like 2

LOL!

That's cool.

It sucks when people push what they know as a fake to be true.

• Like 1

It sucks when people push what they know as a fake to be true.

Not really.

It is a good learning experience for many. I wish the OP had not fessed up so soon.

• Like 2

The first thing I thought was some kind of strap, good job!

• Like 2

Not really.

It is a good learning experience for many. I wish the OP had not fessed up so soon.

I understand, but do not agree.

• Like 1