Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why UFO disclosure is hard to do.

greywolfe

If extra terrestrials were simply folks with advanced technology here on some exploration mission, I know that governments would welcome them and glady inform the public. For me the reasons why dislosure hasn't happened lies in the words "Advanced technology".

Left to our own devices even our own (Human) science is set to reveal a multitude of truths that we are far from being ready for.

eg's:-

1 - Stem cell research will enable our grandchildren or at worst their grandchildren to live forever without ageing or becoming sick.

2 - CERN and other quantum phyics labs will show that the past, present and future are all running at the same time.

3 - The full nature of reality will be exposed to reveal the true multi-dimensionality of space time.

4 - Etc, etc

Its clear to me that many alien civilisations will have a complete and interactive knowledge of all of the above and more. The list of well documented alien (Exotic science) events is endless and includes time distortion, invisiblity, selected visiblity, telepathy and so on.

So if governments were to disclose matters (on Aliens) - It might read something like this:-

1- Extra-Terrestrials have made contact with Earth.

2- They have the science to enable us to live forever without ageing or dying.

3- We can be re-united with loved ones that have passed on.

4- They have told us that as humans we are comprised of three levels of conciousness.

a) We have an eternal superconcious mind that is in itself just a group of cells that functions independently. This group of cells (our true essence) is in communication with and is indeed part of an even greater universal "Whole".

b)We have a subconcious mind that runs all automatic functions of the mortal human frame we currently reside in. This mind also logs all events in the present life and often conflicts with the percieved intentions of the concious mind.

c) We have a concious mind that evolves with the current human frame which we falsely assume to be a true independent life form.

I'm convinced that most of us can visualise and welcome a cosmos packed full with other civilisations. I often conjure up visions of all the beautiful planets that we are destined to visit and to live on. All of us will easily wish to accept aliens into our futures but how on Earth can governments make ready the minds of an entire mortal economy for the transition -Its a logistical nightmare.

The only evidence I have to support this theory lies in the eyes of recently elected world leaders. At one moment they are buoyant candidates seeking office, and the next (after their post election breifing) -they seem subdued for a few days. This "face" I've seen worn by Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, George Bush and even president Obama. I think their briefings hit them hard - not only with the reality of alien contact but also with the true gravity of what their science brings to the table. Am I barking mad. What do you think.........?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I know exactly what you're saying. One reason they wouldn't want the human lifespan to increase is that the world would overpopulate. The planet can only sustain so much life and not all of our resources are renewable. The ever growing population, plus some of the ET's would no doubt come here to live with us. That would put a massive strain on planetary resources as people aren't dying out & being replaced in due course by the next generation. Generations would carry on growing & reproducing.

Then there's the technology issue. If they are as advanced as we are all lead to believe, our cutting edge stuff, both inside and outside the defence sector, would all become obsolete overnight. If there was a war with us and them, (as a race we always have to fight everyone) Another reason is if they have a way of generating free energy, the "economy" would not like it as that's where a big chunk of the governments tax money comes from & the energy corporations would go under just as quickly.

Having said that, I still believe fully and wholeheartedly that the public have a right to know. If the governments of the world planned it carefully enough & came to an agreement with the ET's (limited release of knowledge etc) then I see no reason why they couldn't make their presence known. The moment that happened, we would learn a lot more as a people.

Just my thoughts and opinions, anyway.

If extra terrestrials were simply folks with advanced technology here on some exploration mission, I know that governments would welcome them and glady inform the public. For me the reasons why dislosure hasn't happened lies in the words "Advanced technology".

Left to our own devices even our own (Human) science is set to reveal a multitude of truths that we are far from being ready for.

eg's:-

1 - Stem cell research will enable our grandchildren or at worst their grandchildren to live forever without ageing or becoming sick.

2 - CERN and other quantum phyics labs will show that the past, present and future are all running at the same time.

3 - The full nature of reality will be exposed to reveal the true multi-dimensionality of space time.

4 - Etc, etc

Its clear to me that many alien civilisations will have a complete and interactive knowledge of all of the above and more. The list of well documented alien (Exotic science) events is endless and includes time distortion, invisiblity, selected visiblity, telepathy and so on.

So if governments were to disclose matters (on Aliens) - It might read something like this:-

1- Extra-Terrestrials have made contact with Earth.

2- They have the science to enable us to live forever without ageing or dying.

3- We can be re-united with loved ones that have passed on.

4- They have told us that as humans we are comprised of three levels of conciousness.

a) We have an eternal superconcious mind that is in itself just a group of cells that functions independently. This group of cells (our true essence) is in communication with and is indeed part of an even greater universal "Whole".

b)We have a subconcious mind that runs all automatic functions of the mortal human frame we currently reside in. This mind also logs all events in the present life and often conflicts with the percieved intentions of the concious mind.

c) We have a concious mind that evolves with the current human frame which we falsely assume to be a true independent life form.

I'm convinced that most of us can visualise and welcome a cosmos packed full with other civilisations. I often conjure up visions of all the beautiful planets that we are destined to visit and to live on. All of us will easily wish to accept aliens into our futures but how on Earth can governments make ready the minds of an entire mortal economy for the transition -Its a logistical nightmare.

The only evidence I have to support this theory lies in the eyes of recently elected world leaders. At one moment they are buoyant candidates seeking office, and the next (after their post election breifing) -they seem subdued for a few days. This "face" I've seen worn by Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, George Bush and even president Obama. I think their briefings hit them hard - not only with the reality of alien contact but also with the true gravity of what their science brings to the table. Am I barking mad. What do you think.........?

Could be some truth in it..... me thinks you are going to get a verbal bashing on here tho :)
  • Like 1

Disclosure would bring forth many questions that have ugly truth responses.

Solution: Delay disclosure as long as possible

• Like 1

Disclosure would bring forth many questions that have ugly truth responses.

Solution: Delay disclosure as long as possible

OH SO true!

Having said that, I still believe fully and wholeheartedly that the public have a right to know. If the governments of the world planned it carefully enough & came to an agreement with the ET's (limited release of knowledge etc) then I see no reason why they couldn't make their presence known. The moment that happened, we would learn a lot more as a people.

It would indeed be limited, to just outright come out with EVERYTHING you know would be mind blowing, almost literally! I do believe though that people are tired of the lies and we the peeps just need a "yay" or "nay" on whether we are alone or not. We just need a starting point and that answer will be a hell of start!

• Like 1