Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

babies handling tutorial


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

am personally not a fan of babies and i don't know how to handle them
for example when some one put their baby in my arms i don't know what to do with it
swing it in the air ? put it on the shelf ?
i have however found out a good instruction manual
that explained to me that some of things i was doing was wrong
hope other guys find it helpful :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.funtoosh....handel_baby.jpg

http://www.funtoosh....handel_baby.jpg

http://www.funtoosh....handel_baby.jpg

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

    Queen of the UM Asylum

  • Member
  • 5,646 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Damn firewall here at work blocks ALL the fun. *pouts*

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#3    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,909 posts
  • Joined:31 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

  • "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

No Joke, I was in a store last week and there was a baby, all by himself, buckled in a car seat placed on a shelf.
Guess the parents need a manuel like this. :yes:


#4    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

ahh you'd be surprised how many people out there .. like me :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#5    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Arizona

  • Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 28 June 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

ahh you'd be surprised how many people out there .. like me :D
I can't imagine what kind of insensitive, sarcastic man would need a manual like this :pDogs are better than kids, AND men. Dogs are good listeners, and when they're bad, you can put them outside.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#6    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

View PostScreamingSarcasm, on 28 June 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

I can't imagine what kind of insensitive, sarcastic man would need a manual like this :pDogs are better than kids, AND men. Dogs are good listeners, and when they're bad, you can put them outside.
you can do the same to men when they're bad no ? :P

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#7    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Arizona

  • Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 29 June 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

you can do the same to men when they're bad no ? :P
Sadly they always find a way to get back inside. I think I need to go hide in a cave or something.I showed the diagram/manual thing to my brother who has one on the way currently, and he threatened to print this out and laminate it. This reminds me of the time when I was little and I got hit by a car. I wasn't badly injured, but my mom's greatest concern was over the groceries I dropped, and she said "Well next time move, stupid!" Hey, that was the last time I got hit by a moving car at least.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#8    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,129 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 28 June 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

am personally not a fan of babies and i don't know how to handle them
for example when some one put their baby in my arms i don't know what to do with it
swing it in the air ? put it on the shelf ?
i have however found out a good instruction manual
that explained to me that some of things i was doing was wrong
hope other guys find it helpful :D

I don't have kids either, but I wasn't born and raised under a rock, lol.

Let's hope you have aunts, nieces, sisters, female neighbours, female friends? One of man's favorite hobbies often results into' offspring, so a couple of those female 'acquaintances' must have had a baby they took care of.

I don't own a car, but I do know that when I get in a car, I don't open the trunk and lay down.


#9    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 04 July 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

I don't have kids either, but I wasn't born and raised under a rock, lol.

Let's hope you have aunts, nieces, sisters, female neighbours, female friends? One of man's favorite hobbies often results into' offspring, so a couple of those female 'acquaintances' must have had a baby they took care of.

I don't own a car, but I do know that when I get in a car, I don't open the trunk and lay down.
but if you don't then what's the use of the car ?!

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#10    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,129 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 05 July 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

but if you don't then what's the use of the car ?!

So if you don't have a car yourself, but you step in someone else's car as a passenger, you open the trunk and lay down??

Or, maybe,  because you must have seen other people do it thousands of times, you open the passenger door, and sit down like everyone else?


#11    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 July 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

So if you don't have a car yourself, but you step in someone else's car as a passenger, you open the trunk and lay down??

Or, maybe,  because you must have seen other people do it thousands of times, you open the passenger door, and sit down like everyone else?

you weren't so clear .. when i want to step into the car ? will i be dead or alive ?
because if am dead i think i'll sit in the trunk

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 05 July 2012 - 01:33 PM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#12    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,129 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 05 July 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

you weren't so clear .. when i want to step into the car ? will i be dead or alive ?
because if am dead i think i'll sit in the trunk

Well, if you are a passenger in a car from the mafia, you might end up in the trunk, yes. Most probably they will 'help' you get inthere.

Then later on they test how long you can hold your breath under water... but first you get a nice pair of concrete shoes.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users